special prayers for health and travels during the holidays

doc4aday

I have been battling some serious health issues for the past few months and need your prayers. I get really nervous traveling during the holidays and need prayers for safe travels. We all should say special prayers for our families during travels over the holidays. God's protection is the best protection for our travels. God Bless and have a safe and blessed holiday season.

Godspeed,

Doc 

My prayers are with you, Doc! Prayers for safe travels and better health. Prayers for a blessed Christmas for you and your loved ones. And prayers that you feel the presence of God with you during troubling times.

Prayers for Doc’s health and safe travels.  Also prayers for AUFamily general health and safe travels.  AUsome to hear 72’s victory this year and hopping anyone else struggling with disease, demons, or whatever finds peace this holiday season.  We are one family and being there for one another trumps anything on the field or court.  

Offering up a prayer for you Doc that you feel better Hope you  an avoid stress this special time of year.

In my prayers.  I've had some health issues too, but finished my radiation the Monday after I got back from the Iron Bowl and I get my sutures out from my latest surgery Tuesday.  Things are looking up for me and I hope the same for everyone else.  War Eagle and Merry Christmas to all!!

3 hours ago, im4aual said:

In my prayers.  I've had some health issues too, but finished my radiation the Monday after I got back from the Iron Bowl and I get my sutures out from my latest surgery Tuesday.  Things are looking up for me and I hope the same for everyone else.  War Eagle and Merry Christmas to all!!

May God Bless you and your family with a merry and joyous CHristmas. Thanks for your prayers and may cancer never be in your life again!

This has been the roughest thing health wise I have dealt with. The toxic side effects of this medication are so dangerous. This medication is Rexulti, the one where the person puts on a smiley mask with her doctor. I know this med may help others, but the side effects and withdrawal symptoms are real monsters very toxic to the body and mind.. Please stay away from this med if you can. Going off it it is like having the flu and all of the darkness associated with it by a factor of 10X. I am in the middle of a slow step down to get off of it.

I do not think that the FDA realizes the dangers of this medication.  People have died going off of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Doc, Vietnam disabled veteran here. Auburn '61.

Attention on deck:  Be especially cautious transiting intersections, maintain safe following distance, Eye's on the road, NO ROAD RAGE. Ain't worth getting shot by a DUI or Drughead. Resist distractions!.Safe travels.

Archived