Formatting Change?

ShocksMyBrain

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Is there any way to change this back to the way it used to be? Without the thread description/preview of the OP? Viewing on mobile safari, iPhone  

AwECNTK.jpg

Hey, your problem is you have an iPhone.  You should have an Android:poke: 

j/k

5 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

Hey, your problem is you have an iPhone.  You should have an Android:poke: 

j/k

Jokes aside, it was fine until just a couple nights ago. The bell/notification function went invisible a while back again and no one else seemed to have the same problem, or at least didn’t comment on it. I’ve deleted my website history/data twice assuming it would fix it. With the new presentation, I don’t even bother scrolling more than two or three threads below the first active one. And then the stickied/pinned threads take up more space than they need to as well in certain forums. 

13 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Jokes aside, it was fine until just a couple nights ago. The bell/notification function went invisible a while back again and no one else seemed to have the same problem, or at least didn’t comment on it. I’ve deleted my website history/data twice assuming it would fix it. With the new presentation, I don’t even bother scrolling more than two or three threads below the first active one. And then the stickied/pinned threads take up more space than they need to as well in certain forums. 

Having the same problem. I get a Does not exist page and have to select the RSS feed icon to get in the forum now.

Archived