Wine

McLoofus

5 hours ago, SaturdayGT said:

Im surprised nobody has mentioned any Pinot Noirs in here....Those are my favorites, but Im starting to feel clueless on an island out here! lol....whats wrong with Pinot Noirs? haha!!

Love good Pinot. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, Merry Edwards makes great Pinot that is always worth grabbing (albeit not inexpensive). Pinot is so versatile, hard to go wrong with a good Russian River or Oregon Pinot....or a good Burgundy if you really want to splurge

• Like 2

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I love a Pinot noir with a steak!

Excellent. I think a good Zinfandel (think Ridge) is perfect with grilled beef also. And, despite what you think of my wine choice, I respectfully ask that you not facepalm my post (😜)

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, McLoofus said:

@WarTim, you are truly pathetic. My God. You are a mod literally stalking me around this site to neg my posts. GTFOOH. Seriously. This is not a space where people act like petty douchebags.

Never made a meme before but the interview with Koepka at the PGA with his reactions and language about Dechambeau seemed perfect for this:

BC0CBD18-2A96-4085-A129-4B01D53717E5.jpeg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, fredst said:

Never made a meme before but the interview with Koepka at the PGA with his reactions and language about Dechambeau seemed perfect for this:

BC0CBD18-2A96-4085-A129-4B01D53717E5.jpeg

That's good meme! Hahaha

• Haha 1