Open Club  ·  24 members

AU Foodies

Atlanta restaurant recommendations?

cbo

Spending 5 days in Atlanta. Staying near Olympic Park. Anyone have recommendations for good restaurants?

Dining with kids, but the whole family is pretty adventurous. Up for anything from dives to upscale. Any input is appreciated. 

• 3 weeks later...

On 10/26/2021 at 3:33 PM, McLoofus said:

UGH I didn't see this. I wish you'd messaged me. I assume you already went?

And I somehow just saw this reply. Weird. 

We already went, but will go back fairly soon, so I still welcome recommendations. 

It ended up a busy trip, so we just used google to guide us to nearby restaurants whenever hunger struck. Did not have a single bad meal. Had great Mexican, pizza, barbecue, etc. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cbo said:

And I somehow just saw this reply. Weird. 

We already went, but will go back fairly soon, so I still welcome recommendations. 

It ended up a busy trip, so we just used google to guide us to nearby restaurants whenever hunger struck. Did not have a single bad meal. Had great Mexican, pizza, barbecue, etc. 

Cool. I wanna hear as much about this trip and talk about your next trip and possibly beyond as much as you care to share. ATL changes fast and I'm a little out of date on some of the specifics but still have some thoughts that might prove useful. And I really am curious about any highlight meals.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Cool. I wanna hear as much about this trip and talk about your next trip and possibly beyond as much as you care to share. ATL changes fast and I'm a little out of date on some of the specifics but still have some thoughts that might prove useful. And I really am curious about any highlight meals.

Thanks, Loof! I want your take on Atlanta. I've been planning to message you and I will soon. You know I trust your opinion. 

• Thanks 1