Harsin!

cbo

coach harsin asked me to post this............

• Like 3

our team has a long way to go but i like that we are getting better.  Thats 100% a credit to Harsin.  His expectation for the team filters down to the players. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

You should be careful saying this kind of stuff. Some folks are gonna thing that you hate all the previous coaches.

I kid.

But not really.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AUx said:

giphy.gif

the boogie man is going to get ya brother...........lol

29 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Our team looks like an actual football team. I’m very glad Harsin is our coach. The most important thing is he’s showing that he can coach people up, whether they’re three stars or five. That’s what recruits will notice and THAT’S how you build a program

Yep. I said it the first time I heard him talk. He sounds like a damn football coach. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Does anyone know his vaccination status? Asking for a friend...

well at least you are not asking about enema's. that would really be crappy bird.................

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Does anyone know his vaccination status? Asking for a friend...

I don't but I hope he's vaxed. I would hate to lose this guy because he didn't get his cootie shots.

7 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Looking for auburn locker room videos and found this video from earlier in the week by Josh Pate:

I found the locker room vid I was looking for 😲:

well Damnit Boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its 6:11 on Sunday morning i just watched this video took a shot of whiskey, kicked the dog and pissed in the front yard and plugged my inflatable  Aubie back up !!   War Eagle. I gotta settle down its almost time to get ready for Church. 

• Haha 1

I'll try not to be too in the moment, but games like last night can move the culture forward a thousand miles.

I can't imagine a recruit there last night that doesn't think Auburn is the best place to be on a Saturday. They can watch every offensive position play a huge role, see a crazy atmosphere, and also see that this is only the beginning.

Pending anything crazy happening, we will be elite within the next 3 years. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, bigbird said:

Since Dye, this is what I've always wanted Auburn to be.

CBH is exactly what Auburn needed and I think that Auburn is exactly what CBH needed. We are going to be a power under CBH

DITTO.

• Like 1

The guys look good so far. But I ain’t trying to predict the future. Sometimes guys flame out, winning consistently in the SEC is tough. But I like what I’m seeing 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I’m sorry, but who exactly singled out our 2 previous coaches? 

Nobody said a got damn thing about them.

"FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME WE HAVE A WINNER IN CHARGE" 

What do you think that was referencing?  University Presidents?  Come on ....

• Like 2

It’s clear the team is improving week to week and they love playing together. They’re disciplined and tough: only disciplined, tough Auburn teams win. I’m loving all that, and he deserves the credit.

It still matters to me about his take on Covid. But I’m not gonna let that keep me from appreciating what he’s doing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

DITTO.

I guess I just posted, but Auburn can only win by what Coach Jordan said: blocking and tackling. We don’t have the recruiting advantages our rivals do, but when Auburn runs and plays fierce defense, it wins. And when it combines that with some offensive stars, it competes for national championships.

• Like 1

Just now, DyeCampAlum said:

It’s clear the team is improving week to week and they love playing together. They’re disciplined and tough: only disciplined, tough Auburn teams win. I’m loving all that, and he deserves the credit.

It still matters to me about his take on Covid. But I’m not gonna let that keep me from appreciating what he’s doing.

yes please lets enjoy the game. harsin is pulling many of us out of the darkness so to speak where we are getting our pride back. i have never quit loving Auburn but i have sat through some rough games only to think "what in the hell did i just watch"?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, milehighfan said:

I don't but I hope he's vaxed. I would hate to lose this guy because he didn't get his cootie shots.

Obviously, Harsin is not letting this issue distract him from his job as much as some fans are.  It will work out just fine, there is a lot that is going to happen between now and December 8th, on and off the field.

11 hours ago, bigbird said:

Since Dye, this is what I've always wanted Auburn to be.

CBH is exactly what Auburn needed and I think that Auburn is exactly what CBH needed. We are going to be a power under CBH

I still keep going back to the play in the first half where we lined in a 2 WR, 2 TE Power I and threw it 20 yards to a wide open TE.

For the first time in a decade, I don't have a clue of where the ball is going pre-snap and I love it.

Edited by Brad_ATX
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, woodford said:

I’m digging it but there’s a lot of work to do. One Saturday at a time. 1-0. 

Hope they’re ready to eat in College Station. 

I am.  Get these jokers every two years in College Station.

IMG_20191012_121052.jpg

Edited by Brad_ATX
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Tell me more

They sell these at the Aggie meat market on campus (along with dry aged steaks and other goodness).  I literally take a cooler, stop there, put everything on ice in my car, and then go park so that I can take it all home.

For these delicacies:

Take a jalepeno, hollow it out.  Stuff it with cheddar.

Surround it in ground sausage.  Then wrap it in bacon.

Put in smoker for about 2 hours.