Ticket Process?

rockfordpi

Pre-Covid I went to most of the home games. Tomorrow will be my first back since before covid. 

Are there no paper tickets anymore? I am confused, I read somewhere that only digital tickets are accepted but also see pics of physical tickets. Guaging and playing the market and buying tickets outside the stadium was always part of the experience for me (and a good economics lesson for the kids).

So, when I get to the stadium, will there be "resellers" (being PC here, LOL) outside selling tickets like before or do I have to do everything on my phone?

I read somewhere where all digital tix must come through stubb hub, yet I also see AU tix on multiple other online tix sites.

Edited by rockfordpi
add info

There are some paper tickets around campus. My understanding is that the ticket office  printed the tickets if you refused the digital tickets.  There are still some scalpers but not nearly as many as in the past. Very few regular people selling tickets around the stadium. I personally don’t care for the digital tickets and I have heard the same from several season ticket holders.