Men vs Alabama Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Big game.

We haven't come out and dominated from the outset in a while now.  Let's do that tonight, at home, in The Jungle, against our main rival, because we're the best team in the country.

I'm looking for Jabari to come out and have a game line like 7-of-10 field shooting with 10 rebounds and 3 blocks.  Or something similar.  Kessler to dominate the paint, and KD and Wendell playing well.

Seriously, we need to show that we can start well and take charge of a big game we're supposed to win, from the start.  Tonight is a chance to do that.  Let's send a message to the rest of the teams on our schedule.

• Like 2

Looking for Kessler to absolutely destroy Alabama tonight in his "revenge" game.

Also, I'm nervous because I haven't been worried about this game at all. Gotta have that 🦚energy!

• Like 4

Agreed on Kessler.  IF he stays out of foul trouble, and I think he will, watch out!   That's not a prediction, that's a spoiler!

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

God I hate these late games (9:00 my time).  I'm tired tonight and would prefer to go to bed early.

For someone who wakes up before 5 for work, I agree. Hate these late games!

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

For someone who wakes up before 5 for work, I agree. Hate these late games!

One benefit, get the kids to bed then enjoy the game. Beats having to get them ready for bed during the game 😄 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

One benefit, get the kids to bed then enjoy the game. Beats having to get them ready for bed during the game 😄 

This is the perk I look forward to with the late games as well

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

No children or it would be a nice perk. lol

14 minutes ago, homersapien said:

God I hate these late games (9:00 my time).  I'm tired tonight and would prefer to go to bed early.

Old Fart 

2 minutes ago, MaxCohen216 said:

Empty nester here.  Late games are OK with me, I guess.

I have a 6 and 5 year old. Bed time is game time tonight 

• Like 2