Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

13 minutes ago, LaphroaigWDE said:

Hey Y'all, Tubs may want to come back now that they are banning congress from trading stocksĀ šŸ¤£

Tuberville has made an absolute fortune from Schools paying him to go away and stop coaching their teams.Ā 

• Facepalm 1

33 minutes ago, wcware said:

Do you think itā€™s possible that Harsin has massive support from current players? With players having so much freedom to leave at anytime and play elsewhere, what if a majority of the team said we are out if you fire Harsin. I know we have lost a ton of guys already but we really couldnā€™t afford to lose a lot more. I donā€™t know, I thought he was gone for sure yesterday but if he survives today, I think we play 2022 with CBH.

I do think he has quite a bit of support. People think Just because some our vocal they drown out the other people who probably support him underneath the scenes. I am also willing to bet the average Auburn fan , who are not all over the forums or Twitter are very much indifferentĀ 

• Like 1

I'm shocked we don't have reporters camped out at the airport waiting for Harsin to land...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I'm shocked we don't have reporters camped out at the airport waiting for Harsin to land...

Iā€™m pretty shocked we havenā€™t heard anything yet. Iā€™m sure everyone would like to know if our coach is going to be representing Auburn at the coaches meeting.Ā 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I really had the impression he was back today, as in back to work. Not until 2:30 did I start seeing comments about ā€œreturning from vacation this afternoon.ā€ For all I know he doesnā€™t even land til 6 pm.Ā 

Just now, Auburn02 said:

I really had the impression he was back today, as in back to work. Not until 2:30 did I start seeing comments about ā€œreturning from vacation this afternoon.ā€ For all I know he doesnā€™t even land til 6 pm.Ā 

The real question is who tf comes back from vacation the night before a work day and doesnā€™t take that extra day off to ā€œrecover from the vacationā€. Shows a massive lapse of character in my book.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

I do think he has quite a bit of support. People think Just because some our vocal they drown out the other people who probably support him underneath the scenes. I am also willing to bet the average Auburn fan , who are not all over the forums or Twitter are very much indifferentĀ 

Filthy casuals! Where's the source from Kinko's running the fax machine?

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

The real question is who tf comes back from vacation the night before a work day and doesnā€™t take that extra day off to ā€œrecover from the vacationā€. Shows a massive lapse of character in my book.

I had a hunch he was shady but this confirms all my suspicion!!! šŸ¤£

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Maybe he extended his vacation when this all started.Ā šŸ¤£

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Auburn02 said:

Gotta get that extra morning on the beach and a few margs during lunch before hopping on that PJ back home

7 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Same guy who wonā€™t make a trip to Phoenix City to visit a recruit that we had the lead for, and now not even in the top 5.Ā 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

I had a hunch he was shady but this confirms all my suspicion!!! šŸ¤£

This guy is going to show up to a meeting with the president all sunburned from the vacation he refused to shorten. Rookie mistake not to plan a trip recovery day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUTUmike said:

This guy is going to show up to a meeting with the president all sunburned from the vacation he refused to shorten. Rookie mistake not to plan a trip recovery day.

You thought his job performance was bad before, wait until hes a lame dunk with a tequila hangoverĀ 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Same guy who wonā€™t make a trip to Phoenix City to visit a recruit that we had the lead for, and now not even in the top 5.Ā 

So a schlub! See @WarEagleT

Obligatory * It has been 84 yeaaaaaaarrrrsssssss gif*

Ā 

its-been84years-titanic.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Obligatory * It has been 84 yeaaaaaaarrrrsssssss gif*

Ā 

its-been84years-titanic.gif

And just where tf have you been this whole time, mister?! I havenā€™t seen you post 1 time!

17 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Iā€™m pretty shocked we havenā€™t heard anything yet. Iā€™m sure everyone would like to know if our coach is going to be representing Auburn at the coaches meeting.Ā 

Why. Harsin is just getting back to Auburn.Ā 
Ā 

I think we will hear something by Friday afternoon when press releases tend to go out to minimize media reactions.Ā 

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

And just where tf have you been this whole time, mister?! I havenā€™t seen you post 1 time!

I have posted a few times here and there. I have been mainly waiting for the real fun to begin which is a official coaching search once he has been officially relieved of his head coaching duties BUT THEY ARE DRAGGING THIS OUT SO MUCH!!!!!! lol. I am like a little kid on Christmas morning I JUST DO NOT WANT TO WAIT ANY LONGER TO OPEN UP MY SHINY NEW TOY!!!!! lol I.E. a new Head Coach!!! hahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

O/U how many hours before we get the we stand with Harsin statement from Auburn?

ā€œWe stand with Harsin while he slowly jabs the knife into our stomach even moreā€.

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

He was keeping the basketball streak alive. Now?Ā 

Whats The Point Avfn GIF - Whats The Point Avfn Whats The Use - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Sad 2

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I have posted a few times here and there. I have been mainly waiting for the real fun to begin which is a official coaching search once he has been officially relieved of his head coaching duties BUT THEY ARE DRAGGING THIS OUT SO MUCH!!!!!! lol. I am like a little kid on Christmas morning I JUST DO NOT WANT TO WAIT ANY LONGER TO OPEN UP MY SHINY NEW TOY!!!!! lol I.E. a new Head Coach!!! hahaha

Dude youā€™re an Auburn fan. Youā€™lol get a slinky and youā€™ll like it.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, steeleagle said:

Why. Harsin is just getting back to Auburn.Ā 
Ā 

I think we will hear something by Friday afternoon when press releases tend to go out to minimize media reactions.Ā 

They clearly DGAF about him by airing all this dirty laundry out in the open the moment he went on vacation. Why would they all of sudden have the decency to fire him in person? I am sure there is a intense buy out settlement agreement going on between Russ Campbell his agent and Auburns lawyers. Russ Campbell was the guy who negotiated Petrino's buy out from Louisville.Ā 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Tuberville has made an absolute fortune from Schools paying him to go away and stop coaching their teams.Ā 

And how many times did his teams beat bama -in a rowĀ 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just so yā€™all know, the 7 people who reacted to this post are the PTB. Go get em in the PMā€™s. Operation expose the swAUmp was a great success.

image.gif.53fa4d0c73a450b5680f87286ac12352.gif

B316518A-7198-4E1C-AAC3-F644F9B2AD2B.jpeg