Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Just so y’all know, the 7 people who reacted to this post are the PTB. Go get em in the PM’s. Operation expose the swAUmp was a great success.

image.gif.53fa4d0c73a450b5680f87286ac12352.gif

B316518A-7198-4E1C-AAC3-F644F9B2AD2B.jpeg

We prefer the IlluminAUghty amirite guys

Guys?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, provibe said:

And how many times did his teams beat bama -in a row 

He did beat a few good Bama teams, but Bama had losing or .500 records for many of the Tuberville years. 

Everything was going good until @Zeekhad to start a coaching search thread.

From that point forward it went down hill

• Haha 3

Just now, CoffeeTiger said:

He did beat a few good Bama teams, but Bama had losing or .500 records for many of the Tuberville years. 

Still beat em! That’s an A+ in my book!

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Everything was going good until @Zeekhad to start a coaching search thread.

From that point forward it went down hill

classic Auburn jinx. WE CAN NEVER HAVE NICE THINGS in football anymore!!! lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WarEagleT said:

It is spelled Phenix City, so I guess that makes you a schlub.

Check again. I didn’t spell it, did I. You schlub!

image.gif.670014e1d9807c5f7d9c0e817375dd43.gif

15 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

They clearly DGAF about him by airing all this dirty laundry out in the open the moment he went on vacation. Why would they all of sudden have the decency to fire him in person? I am sure there is a intense buy out settlement agreement going on between Russ Campbell his agent and Auburns lawyers. Russ Campbell was the guy who negotiated Petrino's buy out from Louisville. 

David Dunn was Petrino’s agent when he was hired and during his time at Louisville.  Petrino fired Campbell in 2012, not long after he was fired from Arkansas. 

His first stint at Louisville if he did have a buyout, it was small and the Falcons probably paid it. 

Edited by AEAugirl

31 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

The real question is who tf comes back from vacation the night before a work day and doesn’t take that extra day off to “recover from the vacation”. Shows a massive lapse of character in my book.

Not everyone takes rufies and smokes blow on their vacations.

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Newbomb said:

Seastrunk(sp)

Pages were much smaller then. I bet this one beats it in total size.

2 minutes ago, gman87 said:

Not everyone takes rufies and smokes blow on their vacations.

Then is it really a vacation? Also, who tf is out there smoking cocaine!?

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

How many times did he play Saban?

5 times at LSU and 2 times at bama. He was 4-3 against saban. He was also 2-0 against Urban. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Just now, provibe said:

Still beat em! That’s an A+ in my book!

It was a weird Decade compared to now. In the Tuberville years we won pretty consistently against Bama, UGA, AND LSU yet still found a way to end each season with 3-5 losses. Now it's the opposite problem, we beat everyone else pretty regularly but get wrecked by our 3 rivals most years. 

2 hours ago, LaphroaigWDE said:

Hey if a coach being mean is all it takes to be those guys, there are hundreds of high school coaches we can get for the job that will be the next Saban 

Being firm and making players buy in to a process, with repercussions if they don’t, is a better description. Not about “being mean”. As stated also, coaching players up, evaluating talent, and having a sophisticated, adjustable game plan on both sides of the ball is part of that process.The Boise Boys have demonstrated that it works, and it is a process similar to the most successful organizations in both college and NFL. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Then is it really a vacation? Also, who tf is out there smoking cocaine!?

You know what I mean, yellow ones, red ones, cocaine grinder, drug needles....

Guest MustardSeed

Not sure on the validity of these numbers but at least interesting if true. Also shows that on3 still doesn’t have info on a firing 

Just now, gman87 said:

You know what I mean, yellow ones, red ones, cocaine grinder, drug needles....

Dang man. You sound like you’re about to get together with Eminem and drop the hottest hit of 2001!

2 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

What exactly is Harsin’s plan for Auburn. So far it’s been staff and roster instability, subpar recruiting, and not filling roster needs. The worst part is he’s supposed to be all about accountability. Does he not plan on even acknowledging publicly that these things are unacceptable and not the norm in his plan here. Guy collected a paid check to lift weight with his players, throw some food to students, and set the program back. Where’s his accountability?! Sitting on the beach taking tequila shots while his staff and coaches sit around wondering what their future holds. How the f*** does that not bother you?

Common sense would tell you that he’s been in touch- a lot- with his assistants and agent while sipping that tequila.

He’ll have plenty to say once bubba boosters are finished. Or he may have 18 million reasons not to say a thing.

Dye and Saban replaced those players and coaches with better ones. Harsins not doing that.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1