Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I feel like a court of law wouldn't be privy to upholding a rule made right after you attempt to fire someone, mid-investigation lol 

I agree. Usually with new policies there has to be some type of paper trail ensuring understanding. Could not be immediately. Also is usually a time it is effective, but can be immediately upon understanding.

1 minute ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

So some employees not cooperating?

Key language in it is protection from retaliation.

This makes me think Auburn knows something and wants phone records or something to prove Harsin was up to something.  Otherwise what’s the point of that rule.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Might be singular. 

That’s what I thought. Possibly the one that Harsin has been accused of having an inappropriate relationship with?

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

Well the investigation isn't over so wouldn't need to would they?

No I was speaking on his lack of willingness to come back off vacation.

1 minute ago, Win4AU said:

This makes me think Auburn knows something and wants phone records or something to prove Harsin was up to something.  Otherwise what’s the point of that rule.

It would surprise me if cooperation with investigators include opening up private information such as cell phone. If it’s a company provided cell phone it’s already theirs.

3 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

It would surprise me if cooperation with investigators include opening up private information such as cell phone. If it’s a company provided cell phone it’s already theirs.

Seems like they feel someone is covering for Harsin. Not going to speculate on who.

Edited by auburnfaithful72

Harsin is done. The only question now is the true reason why. I suspect in the end Harsin isnt gonna be as clear from respeonsibility as people here wanna believe

• Like 1