Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Well they just got done making me feel way worse about recruiting on The Drive. We are so screwed unless we drop this guy now and hire a popular coach who will have kids portaling over to us.

Dieon, is that you?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Free BTW.  

26 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Free BTW.  

Something like that u would think is a no brainer but I digress. That’s crazy if it’s only now a requirement 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AURealist said:

Or flip it around.  Going after the accusers' phones, perhaps.  

could be very well snooping out who leaked affair rumors....if they manage to pinpoint where the leak came from(I doubt they can), the girl needs to sue. Regardless of if it's true or not.  Her name, personal info, image..etc has been dragged through the mud all over facebook, twitter, "news sites" and various forums, without any proof besides the fact she's pretty. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

That is, without a doubt, one of the single worst attempts a policy I've seen. I've seen rough drafts with more substance and let's not even get into standard policy sections that are missing.

Just now, selias said:

That is, without a doubt, one of the single worst attempts a policy I've seen. I've seen rough drafts with more substance and let's not even get into standard policy sections that are missing.

It was put together in two days is what it looks like.

Just now, autiger88 said:

It was put together in two days is what it looks like.

Honestly, it looks like it was drawn up 45 minutes before publishing. 😂

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Handlebarn Mustache said:

Harsin may not retain his job, but the man is about to take a giant chunk of cash from Auburn. 

Maybe, depends on what this was for? It could be for anybody else not just Harsin. 

• Like 1

Guest MustardSeed
31 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Free BTW.  

Has the story been pulled?  It’s not showing up for me even linking straight off Twitter.  Wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t true anyways at this point 

2 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Has the story been pulled?  It’s not showing up for me even linking straight off Twitter.  Wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t true anyways at this point 

It says its a free story but it isn't I don't think.

1 hour ago, wcware said:

Briefly try to explain. I’m on Twitter a lot. But spaces are new to me

Basically a "room" where anyone can host and anyone can join and speak.  

• Like 1

So if I get this right. 1) A big part of the issue is that harsin doesn’t agree with the new NIL world. Ethically driven, coach-up high character kids - not savvy with real world sec  high-talent recruiting today.  He's a Boy Scout. 2) there’s a belief there’s cause to fire him for ethical reasons.

Got it.

Edited by auburnatl1

1 minute ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

This has to have been a long standing policy that maybe was just updated today.

There is absolutely no way Auburn is going to create a policy on Feb 9th, then Fire in him in 24 hours b/c he didn't comply.  This is a random coincidence and Hoke is being a complete moron

• Like 3

I’m sure Auburn’s attorneys reviewed this and may have even suggested this.  An institution as large as Auburn University isn’t going to do something like this without feeling pretty confident from a legal standpoint.

• Like 1