Entire LSU team in the transfer portal

Maverick.AU

2 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Crazy to think about 

I really don't know why McMahon took the job. With what he did with Murray State he probably had a lot of offers and if not he should have stayed at Murray State after they upgraded conferences. He will not win at LSU and if he does it won't be for a long time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

I really don't know why McMahon took the job. With what he did with Murray State he probably had a lot of offers and if not he should have stayed at Murray State after they upgraded conferences. He will not win at LSU and if he does it won't be for a long time.

Guessing the cheese?🤑🎵💲🔑🎯🎲🎻🥃🥠🔥🍋🚫🏆🥊💩

Edited by Hopsing
Correction

18 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

He’s gonna need a show and prove year  for the top level talent but he is a great crooter and developer. I understand wanting to jump this specific year just bc how much it seemed like they’d be losing after this grand season 

Only takes a couple difference makers to have an outstanding bball team.   He will get a lot of leverage and time and money. 

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

He’s gonna need a show and prove year  for the top level talent but he is a great crooter and developer. I understand wanting to jump this specific year just bc how much it seemed like they’d be losing after this grand season 

Maybe he brings some of his boys with him. Several Murray State guys in portal too. I would try since they have some familiarity. 

That's the ultimate nightmare for an LSU fan there though lol.  The entire team??

22 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Maybe he brings some of his boys with him. Several Murray State guys in portal too. I would try since they have some familiarity. 

That's the ultimate nightmare for an LSU fan there though lol.  The entire team??

Opens up limitless possibilities! 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AUBwins said:

I know at least one of them transferred over to him but he’s gonna need a lot 

LSU is just one of those athletic programs that it’s hard to kill. They probably should be done by now, esp in football and basketball, but they keep surviving