AU Family Fantasy Football (2 leagues)

AUBwins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@aujeff11, still playing my man? 

Since you closed the fantrax league, don't know how to message you.  I've sent you trade requests too. Anyways, please let me know if you're playing and how to reach you.  Later!

• Love 1

Sent you a trade request or 2 @aujeff11willing to negotiate some options if you get on sleeper and chat. 

• Like 1

@aujeff11You've got a couple of trade offers to review.

@aujeff11 I tried to get accepted into the rant to message you there.  But I sent you a nice offer. Check it out.  

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, AUBwins said:

@Auctoritas you have a roster spot empty due to bye weeks.  

I ran out of healthy players lol - all my byes were replaced but had two of their replacements go out too. God I suck at this. 

5 hours ago, Auctoritas said:

I ran out of healthy players lol - all my byes were replaced but had two of their replacements go out too. God I suck at this. 

Ha.  It's not you.  This year is completely screwed up.  Nothing makes sense 😆 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

@Auctoritas

I know you have a trade request from someone. If you decide not to go with that offer, I have an offer for you.  I don't want to cut in front of that one.  

On 11/14/2022 at 7:36 PM, AUBwins said:

@Auctoritas

I know you have a trade request from someone. If you decide not to go with that offer, I have an offer for you.  I don't want to cut in front of that one.  

I sent a trade your way. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

We are starting a full Dynasty league from scratch as a 2nd league. We have a few spots open in this dynasty league. The main keeper league is full.    Let me know if interested ...

• Love 1

On 5/6/2023 at 3:25 PM, AUBwins said:

We are starting a full Dynasty league from scratch as a 2nd league. We have a few spots open in this dynasty league. The main keeper league is full.    Let me know if interested ...

@aubearcatwhen you get a chance.  Log in to the keeper league to see the link for the dynasty league.  We have it started and want to get our current people signed up to know how many we will need to add. 

• Like 1

Just now, AUBwins said:

@aubearcatwhen you get a chance.  Log in to the keeper league to see the link for the dynasty league.  We have it started and want to get our current people signed up to know how many we will need to add. 

Also @Auctoritas were you interested in also joining the Dynasty league?  You are the only one I haven't heard from yet.  If so you can sign in to it as well.  I plan to have an earlier draft for that one so we can get rosters available.  And once it drafts I'll have more freedom to get ready for season on it.  

12 hours ago, AUBwins said:

@GwillMac6 I sent you a PM.

Sent you the link.  Don't wait too long to use it 😀 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

We now have a full league in the Keeper and the Dynasty league.  

About to randomize the draft order on Dynasty league @Rednilla

@Auctoritas  @aubearcat @GwillMac6 

We have the draft order set now. Draft Pick trading is open.  We will draft where only rookies are available in the first 3 rounds.  When round 4 starts, the pool will be open to all players available. You can mock draft on the app. Just pause the draft after round 3 and change the setting to all players.  It will default to Rookies only and your spot in the draft.  

Want to draft the dynasty draft somewhere around end of next week to the end of month.  So start thinking about what works for you. Wanted to give you the heads up to give a chance to mock and think of improving draft positions etc. Game time!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Dynasty Draft set

Screenshot_20230519_212454_Sleeper.jpg

Next to last!? 

IMG_3556.gif

4 hours ago, AUBwins said:

@Auctoritas  @aubearcat @GwillMac6 

We have the draft order set now. Draft Pick trading is open.  We will draft where only rookies are available in the first 3 rounds.  When round 4 starts, the pool will be open to all players available. You can mock draft on the app. Just pause the draft after round 3 and change the setting to all players.  It will default to Rookies only and your spot in the draft.  

Want to draft the dynasty draft somewhere around end of next week to the end of month.  So start thinking about what works for you. Wanted to give you the heads up to give a chance to mock and think of improving draft positions etc. Game time!

I will give up ANYTHING in the rookie draft to have a much better pick in the regular one.