Missed Another One

Proud Tiger

48 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

I am a realist. There hasn’t been a whole lot of positivity in the football program since Harsin’s been hired. Should we make up positive things and be happy about them to feel good about our football program?

There is no doubt that is the way you see it but that doesn’t make it fact. I don’t think anyone thinks everything is going great but a lot of us see some positive and have some hope. We all know how you feel and don’t have to be reminded every day in every thread. We can even understand why you feel the way you do but sometimes you just need to give it a rest!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Randman5000 said:

Can this move to rivals 

Why? There are certain to be more misses as the cycle goes on. This topic will be relative for months to come.

13 hours ago, Mikey said:

Why? There are certain to be more misses as the cycle goes on. This topic will be relative for months to come.

Because when they commit elsewhere we usually move the thread to rivals. You can keep commenting on it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/13/2022 at 4:12 AM, AU-24 said:

As I’m sure you know, there are some on here that will defend him to the core, including his recruiting.

I agree. Almost how people defended Gus after 8 years. 

On 7/28/2022 at 9:02 PM, provibe said:

There is no doubt that is the way you see it but that doesn’t make it fact. I don’t think anyone thinks everything is going great but a lot of us see some positive and have some hope. We all know how you feel and don’t have to be reminded every day in every thread. We can even understand why you feel the way you do but sometimes you just need to give it a rest!

Thank you!!! Crazy how a certain few take shots at Harsin EVERY chance they get but would die on the Gus Malzahn hill. UCF took a step backwards under Gus compared to their previous coaches. That group is quick to post on here about positive things Gus does at UCF but when he gets curb stomped then according to that group it belongs on the UCF boards. That group is the main reason I stopped visiting this site for months. They run their same ol' game everyday and have beaten that horse to a bloody pulp.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

I agree. Almost how people defended Gus after 8 years. 

Yes, after he beat Saban 3 times, won the SEC West twice, won an SEC championship, beat two teams ranked #1 the same season, played for a Natty, averaged four loses per year in the SEC west, broke an all-time college bowl game record for points scored in the first half, (music city bowl) people still defend him. Unbelievable! It should be obvious that it was a great move to get rid of Gus for Harsin.

And for the umptenth millionth time, it was time for Gus to go, but 30 some million to get rid of Gus, to bring in Harsin, simply defies any type of logical, common sense.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

Thank you!!! Crazy how a certain few take shots at Harsin EVERY chance they get but would die on the Gus Malzahn hill. UCF took a step backwards under Gus compared to their previous coaches. That group is quick to post on here about positive things Gus does at UCF but when he gets curb stomped then according to that group it belongs on the UCF boards. That group is the main reason I stopped visiting this site for months. They run their same ol' game everyday and have beaten that horse to a bloody pulp.

And for the one millionth and one time, it was time for Gus to go. But not with who replaced him! It makes no sense to replace him with someone even worse! Do you hopefully get it now?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

Gus inherited a team that had just finished 6-5 under one of those previous coaches. He took them to a 9-4 season and a bowl win over SEC member Florida. All that while losing his NFL prospect QB to an injury before mid season. It would pay you to fact check before making silly statements.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Gus inherited a team that had just finished 6-5 under one of those previous coaches. He took them to a 9-4 season and a bowl win over SEC member Florida. All that while losing his NFL prospect QB to an injury before mid season. It would pay you to fact check before making silly statements.

Then why in the world would he be paid the amount of money that he was paid to leave!

3 minutes ago, provibe said:

Then why in the world would he be paid the amount of money that he was paid to leave!

Ask those who paid him. All I did was post factual information, something that the Gus bashers don't like.

Look, it was time for a change at AU. These people going around posting things about Gus that aren't true need to get a life. The guy did some good things and accomplished a bunch while he was here. Give him his credit and move on.