***Official Missouri Post-Game Thread***

Didba

The longer this stretches out, the worse it will be for Auburn. This guy is a dead man walking. That quite possibly was the most awful coaching job I've ever witnessed by an Auburn coach. Missouri just was a hair more inept. 

We will not win another game this year. 

• Like 3

I will be flatly shocked if someone finds a way to put lipstick on this pig. That was one of the worst performances I have ever seen, stem to stem to Stern, from either team.

1 minute ago, aucom96 said:

The longer this stretches out, the worse it will be for Auburn. This guy is a dead man walking. That quite possibly was the most awful coaching job I've ever witnessed by an Auburn coach. Missouri just was a hair more inept. 

We will not win another game this year. 

Got a shot at Western Kentucky.

5 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

The way we “won” that game is the same as a loss as far as I’m concerned. 

Oh same here trust me. I just don't think our booster's are going to feel that way at this particular moment. I really hope I'm wrong though I'll be glad to eat crow if I'm wrong. Lol 

Edited by autiger88

This has to be the best outcome possible right?

A horrible played game that goes to OT where we only won because Missouri sucked just a little more. Harsin still has to be fired before the weekend is over, right? RIGHT?

Edited by tgrogan21

Just now, murpjf88 said:

Got a shot at Western Kentucky.

We're about to go through a murderers row of teams that can actually play defense and hang onto the ball. We're going to take a lot of damage by the time WKU comes to town. I wouldn't count that as a win just yet. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

No we're probably stuck with him now for at least another week until we get our asses kicked next week.

We didn't win this game. Missouri lost it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Things we learned from this game..... TJ Finley didn't win the starting job because he was any good. He won it because he was the best of the worst.

Fastest horse at the glue factory 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Looks like Harsin is simultaneously coaching Boise still virtually.  He left that cupbard bare.  

And to think I came home from fishing to watch this big fat carp of a “football “ &$@“&$);(&@&)(&&

• Like 1
  • Haha 1