***Official Missouri Post-Game Thread***

Didba

WHAT WAS THAT? So glad I did not stay home to watch. Feel so bad for our team. They deserve so much better. We should forfeit the rest of the season

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Glad I missed this. This guy really had me fooled. Barely beat this awful team. Happy for the young men however. 

Dude lucked into a win. RB just runs into the end zone and it's over.

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Facebook commenters were still heavily in his corner going into this game. Haven’t checked since the game has been over. 

Yeah FB is a weird place too many of the so-called fans over there have own those heavy OB glasses. They seem to not see anything wrong even with recruiting and it absolutely blows my mind.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

He was pretty bad

Missed a few lay up throws…misplaced others that they did catch. They gave him a terrible gameplan (didn’t feel like that ugly mess was planned at all), but if that’s how he’s throwing during his 3 year of playing collegiate football, there’s not much hope

I still love having the kid out there. He wants it, fun watch, keeps things interesting. I have more fun watching him play bad than the average bad QB

10 minutes ago, aucom96 said:

The longer this stretches out, the worse it will be for Auburn. This guy is a dead man walking. That quite possibly was the most awful coaching job I've ever witnessed by an Auburn coach. Missouri just was a hair more inept. 

We will not win another game this year. 

What’s funny to me is Missous coach is a “Harsin” guy! Hilarious 😆 he’s from the Harsin coaching tree. That’s pretty special right there. Saban coaching tree it ain’t. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, W.E.D said:

Dude lucked into a win. RB just runs into the end zone and it's over.

Hopefully they are inking out stuff with Grimes. I can’t anymore . Hell this stuff makes me miss Jekyll and Hyde version of Gus. Wait not that far but I just can’t fathom how horrific the offense is…did the freshman even play ?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tbone4jc said:

We should forfeit the rest of the season

I have actually wondered if that's even possible. What happens if we run out of quarterbacks? How do you even play? Our oline and suspect coaching is putting these guys at risk for serious, career ending injury. Is that even fair? I can't even believe I'm thinking these things, but my gosh I don't think I ever imagined our football program could fall this far, this fast. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Yeah FB is a weird place too many of the so-called fans over there have own those heavy OB glasses. They seem to not see anything wrong even with recruiting and it absolutely blows my mind.

A lot of folks are still convinced this mess is all Gus’s fault, and think Harsin just hasn’t had time to clean it up.

Those folks have a right to their opinion… even though it’s very wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ScotsAU said:

A lot of folks are still convinced this mess is all Gus’s fault, and think Harsin just hasn’t had time to clean it up.

Those folks have a right to their opinion… even though it’s very wrong.

Oh sure they do but damn the evidence is right there in black and white if you just Google it 😂

2 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

RB just runs out of bounds and its a QB sneak the next play

Or just run right into the EZ holding two arms around the football. Lmao no one was going to tackle him.

If you fire him now, you make it too easy for him. I’d make him choose does he want to have a 3-9 record on his resume or does he save face and settle with Auburn before it gets uglier. 

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

I really missed out 

The freshman qb played and he looked as lost as a ball in high weeds!

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

My SO just texted me, "Is the game over?  How did it go?"

What the h*ll do I say??? 😂

just say,    yeah its over but he never did hit a home run......   😂

• Haha 2