***Official Missouri Post-Game Thread***

Didba

Just now, jptiger said:

Here’s everyone’s daily reminder that we could’ve had Kirby Smart. 

Someone who could lock down all the talent in Georgia … heck no … give me hurry up no huddle baby!

37 minutes ago, LeonardAU said:

Undeserved stay of execution for Harsin.

Only bright side I can see is we may be able to leave his sorry butt behind in Athens

Can we opt out of that game in Athens?

• Like 1

I thought the people who participated in this site knew something about football.  Who in their right mind would be calling for Harsin to be fired when the problem is clearly a lack of players on the offensive and defensive lines.  Those players were recruited by Gus and they are all we have got.  It does not matter who plays quarterback or running back if the opposing defense is always in our backfield to tackle, pressure or sack.  To blame Harsin for the same reasons Gus was fired is not only wrong, it shows a total lack of understanding of the game.  You may not like Harsin because he is not part of the good ole boy network, but that is no reason not to give the man a chance to succeed.  You are playing right into the hands of the sports reporters and sports editorialists who would love to see Auburn's program destroyed because most of them are Alabama graduates.   Sometimes you get what  you wish for and if you do, the Auburn program will be setback another five or six years.  Let's show some class after all you are supposed to be Auburn fans.

JWShewmake

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Facepalm 3
  • Dislike 20

10 minutes ago, aucom96 said:

He doesn't care. This guy knows he's going to have a hard time being hired as any kind of coach in FBS football in the future. Meanwhile, recruits are looking at a clear lame duck with no alternative and we continue to slide. Can you even imagine how much we lose to the portal after this season? Next season is going to be a bloodbath. We might as well get someone in here to try and salvage some of this recruiting class because that team I saw today isn't capable of beating anyone in the SEC. 

Remembering the BSPN article that said Harsin will have a good season, then leave Auburn on his own accord.

19 minutes ago, jptiger said:

What’s funny to me is Missous coach is a “Harsin” guy! Hilarious 😆 he’s from the Harsin coaching tree. That’s pretty special right there. Saban coaching tree it ain’t. 😂 

He was actually a Gus guy before he was a Harsin guy. I honestly don't know which one is worse.😆

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Someone who could lock down all the talent in Georgia … heck no … give me hurry up no huddle baby!

🤢 

2 minutes ago, JWShewmake said:

I thought the people who participated in this site knew something about football.  Who in their right mind would be calling for Harsin to be fired when the problem is clearly a lack of players on the offensive and defensive lines.  Those players were recruited by Gus and they are all we have got.  It does not matter who plays quarterback or running back if the opposing defense is always in our backfield to tackle, pressure or sack.  To blame Harsin for the same reasons Gus was fired is not only wrong, it shows a total lack of understanding of the game.  You may not like Harsin because he is not part of the good ole boy network, but that is no reason not to give the man a chance to succeed.  You are playing right into the hands of the sports reporters and sports editorialists who would love to see Auburn's program destroyed because most of them are Alabama graduates.   Sometimes you get what  you wish for and if you do, the Auburn program will be setback another five or six years.  Let's show some class after all you are supposed to be Auburn fans.

JWShewmake

Please tell me you are a Bama troll. Please!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JWShewmake said:

JWShewmake

O Line calling plays and managing player reps etc?  OL is a huge peoblem...but you can't be happy with clock management, personal  decisions, play calling, and lack of awareness.  Harsin may be a great coach one day,  but auburn isn't a place for young coaches to grow.  They should be established in all areas at this point

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, JWShewmake said:

JWShewmake

image.gif.d468f2d4e908b55560ceb68b2b1b41f1.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, JWShewmake said:

JWShewmake

Harsin lost me after finding out he hasn't taken time to visit the in-state High Schools. There's plenty of blame to go around and Harsin deserves his share.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JWShewmake said:

JWShewmake

stopit.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, CAReeves2010 said:

Harsin lost me after finding out he hasn't taken time to visit the in-state High Schools. There's plenty of blame to go around and Harsin deserves his share.

My main point along with no emotion.  What Coach stands like a statue and does nothing one way or the other. No fire in him at all.. Not a Coach!

2 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

Read an article the other day and discovered Harsin still hasn’t visited two of the top five H.S. football schools in the state of Alabama. The article pointed out saban visits them at least once or twice per year, every year.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JWShewmake said:

JWShewmake

Regardless of who brought these players in, they've gotten considerably WORSE since last season. Personally I forgave the losing streak from last season but THIS product is just unforgivable. We all know a chance is going to be made. Why put off the inevitable?

• Like 2

Literally 99 percent of the fanbase are unified on the trajectory of the program but there is always that 1 percent left..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, passthebiscuits said:

We have overwhelming data that suggest that by a coach’s second recruiting cycle, he should be making some headway. Harsin is not. 

With the transfer portal, we have evidence of similar coaches in year two upgrading their roster in key places. Harsin has not. 

When Bruce Pearl took over an awful roster, he said that they were “my guys.” He didn’t pen blame on the previous regime. 

I honestly don’t understand how any Auburn fan could watch that today and think we are headed in the right direction. But you do you. 

Totally agree; the guy has to be a troll!

Instead of being embarrassed that Missouri lost the game (Auburn didn't win) they're celebrating like they won the National Championship. Every person in that locker room should be pissed at the way the played not happy.

Pathetic.

1 minute ago, Muscle Shoals Tiger said:

My main point along with no emotion.  What Coach stands like a statue and does nothing one way or the other. No fire in him at all.. Not a Coach!

There's nothing wrong with a coach who knows how to contain himself on the sidelines. I actually like that about him. 

• Haha 1