Ole Miss pay sites saying Kiffin signed contract with Auburn

TeamZero77

3 hours ago, MustardSeed said:

Interesting and quite inconvenient fact about Kiffins career at OM vs the SEC…

LOL!!! 1.) totally, factually untrue 2.) what a horrendous self-own 🤣🤣🤣 3.) A&M bought the highest-ever rated recruiting class and fell off the face of the earth, OM doesn’t have anywhere near the $ to buy that kinda recruiting class. This is like dogging your caring, loving trophy wife after she threatened to break up with you because you didn’t treat her well after she made your life better than it ever was before she was in it. 

Edited by AUINSY
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I just haven't ever been too high on him. This off season will tell it all though. He will at least get to where he's decent or they will phase him out. 

When he's in the flow of the game and is decisive at times it seems as if something may be there but just too inconsistent imo

What do you think and see?

Kinda the same, a lot of mistakes I see from him seem to just be a guy who has a lot less experience at the position than you want from a SEC starting QB.

It's disheartening that there hasn't been much improvement over the season, but with Harsin ya never know if anyone bothered to try to coach him up.

I'm always the biggest fan for the guys you can easily see are bustin their hearts out on the field. Reason why I was a big worm fan. Outside of Auburn people like Steve Smith/Ray Lewis. 

So I'd love to see him improve vastly under new leadership, but I'm not confident it's gonna happen. I imagine Lane brings in a guy that already fits what he wants in a QB through the portal.

1 hour ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

I know where you stand.  I enjoy your posts.   your opinion carries more weight with me than most of the posters on the board.   You very rarely seem as though you have an agenda. 

I second this. @DAGs posts hold a lot of water with me as well. We have had our disagreements, probably mostly on me, but I find more and more how often we agree on things. Even when I disagree with something he says, I usually respect the opinion because he doesn't just spew nonsense..he is able to back it up

Ok Dag....that's enough brown nosing from me, buddy!!!!  Now I need to say something mean to keep my bad reputation...so here goes....Dag....

giphy.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

The hard truth that people need to realize is the realistic options for Auburn is either Lane or Freeze. I do think we took a shot at Dabo. I don't think Deion or Grimes were ever real candidates. 

I agree. i think Grimes was our bird in the hand type of candidate if many many things fell through. Dabo...probably just crossing Ts or Dabo reaching out via agent to try and get a raise or get fans/AD off his back maybe IDK.

1 hour ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

keep in mind, Stats can be cherry picked and twisted to make a coach look  good and bad.  The thing I know about Kiffin is that I have witnessed him turn multiple offenses around from a Chinese fire drill, like ours has been for7+ years,  to a team that organized,  looks like it has a plan  and knows how to implement it.     

There are too many variables to rely only on stats.   when you beat a team that is borderline .500  they fall below the .500 mark and vice versa.  Was the .500 stat talked about in the tweet from  before they played or at the end of the  year?   0-5... other than 3 losses to bama,  who were the other they played that were above .500 and would ole miss typically have beaten them anyway?   

Exactly. I don't know if Kiffin will win a championship here or not. I don't know if we will have top 5 recruiting classes while he is here. What I do know....without any uncertainty,....is that we will have a legit offense every year that is fun to watch and we will have a product on the field we can be proud of. Their is plenty of data to back this up

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I just haven't ever been too high on him. This off season will tell it all though. He will at least get to where he's decent or they will phase him out. 

When he's in the flow of the game and is decisive at times it seems as if something may be there but just too inconsistent imo

What do you think and see?

This is exactly why of the candidates mentioned, he's not higher on my board

SIAP I didn't read back through this entire thread....but has anyone brought up the Ole Miss NIL Collective supposedly reaching $10 Mil + ???? I don't think I buy that considering they were just at 4 or 5 mil the other day IINM

Guest MustardSeed
37 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

totally, factually untrue

Well then you should be able to factually disprove all of it pretty easily

34 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Well then you should be able to factually disprove all of it pretty easily

@lovemytigerzalready did. To steal his homework, see below. Thanks for the unnecessary, unwarranted grilling👌 that’s why I commented, the Ole Miss Twitter post clearly doesn’t even know their own coach’s record

Per @lovemytigerz

Ouch!!  More data:  Here are his average W/L for his career, and per school:  

school yrs w l %
TN 1 7 6 0.538
USC 4 7 4 0.651
FAU 3 9 4 0.675
OM 3 8 4 0.676
Career 11 8 4 0.654
Edited by AUINSY

43 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

SIAP I didn't read back through this entire thread....but has anyone brought up the Ole Miss NIL Collective supposedly reaching $10 Mil + ???? I don't think I buy that considering they were just at 4 or 5 mil the other day IINM

I'm guessing either an outright lie or $10M in "pledges"

1 hour ago, AUINSY said:

LOL!!! 1.) totally, factually untrue 2.) what a horrendous self-own 🤣🤣🤣 3.) A&M bought the highest-ever rated recruiting class and fell off the face of the earth, OM doesn’t have anywhere near the $ to buy that kinda recruiting class. This is like dogging your caring, loving trophy wife after she threatened to break up with you because you didn’t treat her well after she made your life better than it ever was before she was in your life. 

It is factually true.  I looked all their SEC wins up, and the final conference records for each of those opponents, starting with the 2020 season.  This is the results ...

image.png

Guest MustardSeed
7 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

@lovemytigerzalready did. To steal his homework, see below. Thanks for the unnecessary, unwarranted grilling 👌

school yrs w l %
TN 1 7 6 0.538
USC 4 7 4 0.651
FAU 3 9 4 0.675
OM 3 8 4 0.676
Career 11 8 4 0.654

Are you on drugs?  The post you shared doesn’t even address what I posted…and the post you quoted actually supports the tweet I shared…and no one grilled anyone…especially not unnecessarily and unwarranted. Blink if you need help 🤣

8 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

@lovemytigerzalready did. To steal his homework, see below. Thanks for the unnecessary, unwarranted grilling 👌

school yrs w l %
TN 1 7 6 0.538
USC 4 7 4 0.651
FAU 3 9 4 0.675
OM 3 8 4 0.676
Career 11 8 4 0.654

Yes, my results proved the claim by OM Sports is TRUE.  Everything they said in this tweet is true ...

image.png

10 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Are you on drugs?  The post you shared doesn’t even address what I posted…and the post you quoted actually supports the tweet I shared…and no one grilled anyone…especially not unnecessarily and unwarranted. Blink if you need help 🤣

Lol! I might legitimately need help 😆. I thought @lovemytigerzwas posting stats that Kiffin had indeed beat teams with winning records. Totally misinterpreted that on my part. I thought the W/L record was wins/losses against teams with winning records. My points 2 and 3 still stands though, that the original OM tweet is a total self-own downplaying their current head coach that they allegedly want to keep. My bad. 

Kiffin should have beat us last year but didn’t kick a couple field goals. I don’t mind the analytics/going for it on 4th if he uses a little more strategy. Especially with our freshman kicker. That and a solid defensive coordinator will do him good. But yes, it shouldn’t warrant giving him Jimbo $. Nothing should warrant anyone except for May Saban and Smart Jimbo money. 

Edited by AUINSY