Ole Miss pay sites saying Kiffin signed contract with Auburn

TeamZero77

2 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Doesn’t fit some of  the Deion crowd’s narrative. Freeze is a slime.. don’t want him. Lane switches jobs and is a a slime..don’t want him. Deion..we forgive because folks deserve second chances.. 

Sorry that you aren't getting who you want. Lol

2 hours ago, TuscaloosaTiger said:

I have never seen a coach before or since go for broke the way Spurrier did in that game. I agree he knew he was outmanned, but USC probably did better than they otherwise would have done in that game with Spurrier's pull out all the stops approach.

That game was as memorable for me as was Brother Oliver's 11-man defensive front when he was at AU. I enjoy a little eccentricity on occasion.

Iirc, that game was also weird because we held possession for the entire 3rd quarter.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, miscram6 said:

This is all going to look absurd if this was just a tweet by Jon Sokoloff designed to give MSU an edge in Thursday night's Egg Bowl.  When I see Lane Kiffin's "counter-tweet" about Sokoloff taking a job at another TV station, it makes me ponder why Kiffin went to so much trouble to think that up if he is planning to leave Ole Miss.  It is one thing to deny something in an answer to a question -- that is easy.  But going to the trouble to think up a clever counter-tweet to get back at somebody?  That seems like a lot of extra, unnecessary work.

I think the details in Sokloff’s tweet could be wrong despite Kiffin intending to go to Auburn. Timing of announcement, etc.  

• Love 1

I’d be happy with Lane, Freeze, Prime, or Lanning.

Lane would give us incredible offenses, but I’d be worried about his job hopping.

Freeze is a man in search of redemption. He would also have amazing offenses, plus good defenses, and, he would be apt to stay and be loyal. To me, he’s a risk similar to Bruce. 

Prime, I have no idea how he coaches, but he’d definitely bring in top tier talent. If he got an elite OC and DC, we could be dangerous. If FSU came calling, could he resist? 

Lanning is a great defensive mind. Great recruiter. Couple him with an elite OC and profit. No idea how long he’d stay. 

Overall, I’d be happy with any of them. But, if it were my choice, it would be Freeze. Like I said above, he is looking for redemption. He’d come in with a chip on his shoulder. I also feel like he’d be loyal with us taking a chance on him. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TuscaloosaTiger said:

I have never seen a coach before or since go for broke the way Spurrier did in that game. I agree he knew he was outmanned, but USC probably did better than they otherwise would have done in that game with Spurrier's pull out all the stops approach.

That game was as memorable for me as was Brother Oliver's 11-man defensive front when he was at AU. I enjoy a little eccentricity on occasion.

I will never forget how Spurrier coached that game. Lane as OC at Bama totally reminded of Spurrier and that’s what I am excited for. 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I just ignore him most of the time but I got a tickle out of his crystal ball assessments.

Lol. Yeah ok..your takes are much more accurate

2 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

I put him on ignore and it has made this forum alot better for me not having to read his crap. He stands on the sideline at a few UNA games then thinks he is some coach that the NFL would be jealous of. Most disliked guy on this forum by a landslide. I was on an Auburn forum about 13 or so years ago and he was on it. Same stuff. Nobody liked him and 90% of his posts are arguing with others or bragging how he got something correct from months ago. I would put him on ignore because he will go 20 pages deep into a thread arguing and trying to get the final word. He's a VERY insecure guy that has to be right about everything. 

And yet I don't know you but here you are stalking and this is like your third post like this. You guys talk like you have this status or credibility that you aren't close to possessing. 

People literally want you to stop posting

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

And yet I don't know you but here you are stalking and this is like your third post like this. You guys talk like you have this status or credibility that you aren't close to possessing. 

People literally want you to stop posting

"I just completely ignore this guy that I have now decided to talk about, unprovoked, while admitting that I've followed his entire history on the internet."

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, cbo said:

"I just completely ignore this guy that I have now decided to talk about, unprovoked, while admitting that I've followed his entire history on the internet."

All this because I disagreed with him once in the last decade lol. Some of these clowns are so sensitive and hypocritical on here bro. Then after all the insults and grandstanding they get mad and wonder why I say told you so. This place is wild

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, CentralFLtiger said:

I will never forget how Spurrier coached that game. Lane as OC at Bama totally reminded of Spurrier and that’s what I am excited for. 

i-mean-hes-not-wrong-david-rose.gif

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, cole256 said:

All this because I disagreed with him once in the last decade lol. Some of these clowns are so sensitive and hypocritical on here bro. Then after all the insults and grandstanding they get mad and wonder why I say told you so. This place is wild

Just weird and sad behavior. The confidence of small minded people never fails to astound. 

21 hours ago, MustardSeed said:

Come on now. 🤣. Lane stay of Twitter?? Now I’ve heard it all. That man child isn’t capable of that

*as I quietly realize that I’m not much younger than him and messing around on a  message board :iamwithstupid:*

If he could actually do that, then he wouldn't be the coach we think we're getting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cbo said:

I'm excited about Kiffin. He wasn't my first choice, but he was very near the top. He's the most proven FB coach AU has ever hired. 

Auburn football has been very boring for a while now. It's time for an exciting offense and good QB play, which Kiffin brings. I predict he hires a top DC, which should put us in great shape. 

I guess it's optimism season for me again. 

If he comes, will not surprise me if he brings his co-dc’s from OM.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

If he comes, will not surprise me if he brings his co-dc’s from OM.

I'd be surprised and disappointed, because I think he knows he needs to step it up on the D side and it will be easier to bring a top DC to AU vs. OM. 

5 minutes ago, cbo said:

I'd be surprised and disappointed, because I think he knows he needs to step it up on the D side and it will be easier to bring a top DC to AU vs. OM. 

I think Ole Miss is ranked 4 th in SEC. Thats not great but also not too shabby.

2 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Why?

1. He will have more money for quality assistance

2. That is by far his weakest link on his current team. He must upgrade.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

I think Ole Miss is ranked 4 th in SEC. Thats not great but also not too shabby.

They're not good enough on D. Lane knows it and has a chance to upgrade. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

So now you're just rambling with no point to make.  I am really sorry your feelings are hurt and you are not getting your way.

So you disagree Dye and Jordan were men of impeccable character.

Got it.

Any of other historic Auburn men you would care to disgrace?

• Dislike 1

4 hours ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

he has serious financial and business baggage.  He basically started a fake high school,  tried to get his house classified as a church to avoid taxes,  and has multiple assault charges (wife/coworkers).  at 45 yo,  cheated on his wife for years with a 19 yo , not to mention his lack of experience at a major school.   I feel he is a giant scam waiting to implode.

That said  I might still take him.

That’s not possible. He’s a reverend!

I’ve gone from hell no Deion to maybe Deion and now I think I’m back to holy moly what a train wreck Deion Sanders would be. 

The different between Deion and Hugh Freeze is one of them has an incredible PR team and the other doesn’t. 

Edited by woodford