* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

8 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

I take back all the nice things I have been saying about the defense they look totally inept today.  It’s like they had no plan today.  Just getting shredded.

It's just better, faster, quicker athletes against ours.

• Like 2

The offense has done all we could ask for to be honest. The defense is an embarassment which is nuts considering how much more talent is on that side of the ball compared to the offense

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CAReeves2010 said:

I'd pick this apart but I won't waste my time. You expect the secondary to play lights out when the DL can't create pressure?

No but expect our guys to stay close to their guys not leave them 5 to 7 yards open 

2 minutes ago, Tigger1985 said:

We have scored a lot more than I thought we would but can’t stop giving up points 

They got 2 EASY TDs off of short fields. JH fumble, and refs punt muff gimme.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Taker said:

What would you call it? 

Give examples over the last 2 decades that Au doesn't just repeat the same dumb mistakes all in the name of Auburn... 

Hence Just Auburn Being Auburn (JABA) 

As annoying as it is this is what websites are for. People with absolutely no connection or ability to be close to the program to come and whine and cry about the atrocities that are deemed valid

It’s all about the mindset. For any trivial reason you believe in JABA, there are a million reasons it is Great to be an Auburn Tiger. That used to be the Auburn mindset before softies like you started whining all the time. And I only call you out as being soft because you chose to defend this JABA crap. Until we stop being a bunch of ******* then weak minded people will continuously being that crap up.