* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

Give this staff a full recruiting class and transfer class and this team is competing for the West.  Without that punt this game is in doubt.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Win4AU said:

Give this staff a full recruiting class and transfer class and this team is competing for the West.  Without that punt this game is in doubt.

It would be a different game . Trash call 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JOSEPHIAMLEGEND75@GMAIL.CO said:

My thoughts exactly. Glad someone with some clout said it first😆

My gma swears that Tank is a bum and Jarquez is worlds better. I try to wean her off of that, but there's been a few spots this season where I've had to think about the two.

Jarquez definitely has better open field speed to me, although Tank probably is faster in an uninterrupted straight line. Jarquez has much better receiving ability, and seems to dodge defenders better for the most part 

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I think Hunter just cuts up better than Tank does, but sometimes it just feels like the play calling is much better with Hunter. I dunno 

Tank seems to choose  the wrong hole way too often.   He is fast , strong, and can juke well,  but good vision on the field is not his strongest point.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Landen King in the stadium anywhere? The bench, the locker room, the press box, somewhere? 

“Will Landen King please report to the Auburn sidelines.  Landen King.”

• Haha 1

Just now, tigerrules said:

“Will Landen King please report to the Auburn sidelines.  Landen King.”

“Actually any two players that can throw and catch consistently, please report to the Auburn sidelines” 

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

My gma swears that Tank is a bum and Jarquez is worlds better. I try to wean her off of that, but there's been a few spots this season where I've had to think about the two.

Jarquez definitely has better open field speed to me, although Tank probably is faster in an uninterrupted straight line. Jarquez has much better receiving ability, and seems to dodge defenders better for the most part 

Can't argue with any of that. Spot On.... Wouldn't give up Tank for anyone though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, weagl1 said:

We have played good enough on offense to have a chance in this game but no plan whatsoever on defense.  

how do you plan around below average size, speed and quickness?

3 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

These bozos trying to talk bama into the playoff. 🤦‍♂️

Yep because of this huge quality win 😂  If anything Sabans defense looks soft which it has for awhile

Edited by sevenlee36
  • Like 2

Just now, Quietmaninthecorner said:

you rely on you extensive  past experience as head coach to make the right choices.

are you referring to roster management and recruiting?