* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

and style points come into the discussion. what a shock.

I think if they alabammer and national championship in the same sentence enough, that will be ingrained in folks' head.

Must.... Vote......   bamma.... in

Edited by EastAl_Tiger

5 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

no.   strategy.   after years of experience you know what gives you the best chance of success.  Do you run plays really fast.  Play a lot of trick plays.   Go for broke on 4th down a lot?   Play dirty.  just straight up smash mouth,   whatever.    After years of experience you know what works best and what is a waste of time for whatever talent level you have.  Your strategies become stronger. 

Don't discount experience.    you may not win them all,  and you will still make mistakes,  but the longer you are at a job,  the fewer mistakes you make.    

obviously,  I don't know you ,  but if you have been in your career more than 5 or so years,  think of the stupid mistakes you made when you started.  Do you still do those things?   Did you try other ways that were better?   If you didn't make mistakes,  think of the things you could have done a lot better with the knowledge you have now.   or , if you did things great all the time,  do you still do those things you learned to do at the beginning.  experience matters.

gotcha. I've just never heard of a winning strategy around lack of size, speed, quickness other than recruiting better.

1 minute ago, JOSEPHIAMLEGEND75@GMAIL.CO said:

You're joking, right?

Not at all. With his speed and moves, he can be a weapon  as a WR. He’s not an SEC quality QB, but could be at another position.

3 minutes ago, Taker said:

Oh JW, I don't mind you calling me soft, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I do agree that it is always great to be an Auburn fan. BUT I do agree also that auburn has a reputation of being JABA as people put it. I prefer not to use that moniker to describe auburn but I don't see it as being a "Soft fan" any more than someone complaining and about people using the moniker of Jaba as being "Soft" either. I think it is people using their freedom of speech to make a statement about an institution that they love and care about. Some people just lack the possession of mental capacity to exhibit their emotions in a manner that isn't seen as "attacking" someone else.... personally I don't care what others (Auburn fans or any other) think or say. 

But you do you big guy. 

I guess we can agree to disagree. But your statement  “Some people just lack the possession of mental capacity to exhibit their emotions in a mannethat isn't seen as "attacking" someone else.” I agree perfectly with that describing those JABA folks. It is just not being what an Auburn man is all about. The athletes know what I am talking about, and Cadillac would probably punch someone in the mouth for saying JABA in front of him about the school he spills blood sweat and tears for, PERIOD. You continue to whine and complain and I’ll continue “doing me being me” or whatever internet quote you can come up with. War Eagle. And It’s Great to be an Auburn Tiger. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Gary lobbying for bama beating a 5-6 team with an interim coach at home should be considered for playoff selection. 😂

He and Saban will wake up together tomorrow morning and reminisce about the game over a cup of coffee

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Listen to that idiot Gary Danielson.  Talking about style points and we are a 5-7 team...

He got an erection for bammur!

• Haha 1