NC ST QB Devin Leary

Tigerpro2a

Just my opinion, but I think he will stick with UK. I think they went all on him and we were dead set in McCall, who wants to go to AU but can’t so he will go to Florida by default. 
However I do think we will look at bringing a transfer guy down the road. 

12 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Just my opinion, but I think he will stick with UK. I think they went all on him and we were dead set in McCall, who wants to go to AU but can’t so he will go to Florida by default. 
However I do think we will look at bringing a transfer guy down the road. 

man, we had both of these guys in our hands...how does this manage to happen to us? my Auburn Scrooge is coming out, bahumbug. Tell @AEAugirl I'm melting like Frosty over here. Where's the ghost of Auburn Christmas future at? 😄

Completely my opinion but we never had Leary. He was a backup plan (a really good one). UK was already the leader for him like we were for McCall. Just a really unfortunate set of circumstances. But I truly feel more players will enter the portal later. Edit: Leary has not picked UK yet. Just my opinion that he will. I hope I am wrong. 

Edited by gr82b4au

I can't react with "Likes" because I don't really like the last few posts, but I think they are "likely" correct. There may be an even better option come along later. We have to think positive. I think Coach Freeze has a positive outlook and that's what we need, and that kind of personality is what makes him an elite recruiter instead of just a very good one.

• Like 2

Holy Sheesh balls.  They can have him lol.  That is a head coach going rate if true.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Holy Sheesh balls.  They can have him lol.  That is a head coach going rate if true.

That seems pretty silly to me. Why would Levis leave if true.

Edited by Hank2020

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

That makes no sense.

• Like 2

Just now, AUDevil said:

That makes no sense.

Everyone around here is UK love fest.  So these horse farm owners must be "Ponying" up the dough. lol.  Plenty of money around the Bluegrass if they get on board with it.

11 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Fake news. Sarcasm shade tossed at Mitch Barnhart. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

That makes no sense.

Fake news. It’s a dig at Barnhart for whatever reason. 

12 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

This is probably bull**** tbqh

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I hope some dumb schools (besides us) will do something stupid like this one day. We already got Ole Miss with Kiffin. Admittedly, we've had our fair share with paying coaches too much to leave. It'll mess them up bad a few years down the road without resources to get any other players or make any other upgrades.

Edited by AUINSY
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

Thound like thumbody been mokin that bluegrath.

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I ain't t buying that

Hahaha there is no way. I mean he is going to Kentucky probably but my goodness that is ridiculous and not true. 

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

1 hour ago, Hank2020 said:

That seems pretty silly to me. Why would Levis leave if true.

Guys omgsh!!!!! Lol wtf!?!? This is something that one of our parents and grandparents would see on Facebook and believe!!!!! How did y’all fall for this!? I’ve never been more embarrassed as a AU fan!!!! Lmao 😆😁😅🤣😂… btw that’s a joke and dig at their AD for Cal’s lifetime contract. He has a jimbo sized contract/buyout and Kentucky fans are fed up with him right now and are getting restless and want him fired but obviously can’t because of the buy out.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

58 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Guys omgsh!!!!! Lol wtf!?!? This is something that one of our parents and grandparents would see on Facebook and believe!!!!! How did y’all fall for this!? I’ve never been more embarrassed as a AU fan!!!! Lmao 😆😁😅🤣😂… btw that’s a joke and dig at their AD for Cal’s lifetime contract. He has a jimbo sized contract/buyout and Kentucky fans are fed up with him right now and are getting restless and want him fired but obviously can’t because of the buy out.

The man, the myth, the legend @GwillMac6ALWAYS the voice of reason. 

The old guys need all the splainin' they can get around here.  

Need help with this Nigerian Prince that wants to send me a ton of money....

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, autan said:

I can't react with "Likes" because I don't really like the last few posts, but I think they are "likely" correct. There may be an even better option come along later. We have to think positive. I think Coach Freeze has a positive outlook and that's what we need, and that kind of personality is what makes him an elite recruiter instead of just a very good one.

I mentioned this in the Nest, but will drop it here also..............I have been saying this and I hope someone is considering this option.......................go get Spencer Sanders immediately and don't look back. He is the best 1 year bridge out there.

2 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

Fake news. It’s a dig at Barnhart for whatever reason. 

Wasn’t that obvious?? Man I know we on edge but c’mon y’all lol. 

27 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Wasn’t that obvious?? Man I know we on edge but c’mon y’all lol. 

Apparently some people will pretty much believe anything they read on Twitter. It’s scary. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

This. 

Been mentioned on here a few times that it is not a grades issue, it is transferable credits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1