Prime

LPTiger

22 hours ago, maryland tiger said:

Why are Auburn fans discussing Coach Prime? Did he say or do something to disrespect Auburn or its fans? If he did not, please treat his name like spoiled food and keep it out your mouth! 

We are discussing him because:

1 ) This is a football message board and we choose to do so.

2 ) There were endless threads on this board saying what a huge mistake it would be if AU didn't hire Sanders. His worshipers went to extreme lengths to claim how successful he would be in recruiting, including the falsehood that five 5* players had pledged to sign wherever Sanders went. Now many of the predictions/claims about Sanders have proven to be false. It's time to credit the PTB at Auburn for having the wisdom to not even glance in Sanders' direction when hiring our new coach.

Edited by Mikey
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2

14 minutes ago, Mikey said:

It's time to credit the PTB at Auburn for having the wisdom to not even glance in Sanders' direction when hiring our new coach.

They did not consider many coaches.  Funny, you pick the outspoken black coach to spew your venom. 

Rage on with your hateful garbage.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 4
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

They did not consider many coaches.  Funny, you pick the outspoken black coach to spew your venom. 

Rage on with your hateful garbage.

Oh come on, that is ridiculous to make this about race -- i wanted deion more than anyone and see it as possibly the biggest blunder in auburns past 20 years to not go after him. I even personally think Mikey is being a goober w his opinion of deion but that will playout over the next two years and I never once thought he to be some racist shmuck because of his opinion on deion.

• Like 3