uga vs TCU

yngwie1995

Anyone else watching this garbage game?ย 

TCU gonna get destroyed (hope I'm wrong). But they already look like hot garbage against uga.ย ๐Ÿ™„

Can't stand uga, and their arrogant QB. And their fans are just as bad as (or worse than) bama fans.ย 

• Like 5

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

TCU gonna get destroyed (hope I'm wrong). But they already look like hot garbage against uga.ย ๐Ÿ™„

Can't stand uga, and their arrogant QB. And their fans are just as bad as (or worse than) bama fans.ย 

This โ€ฆ.if there is any way sweet baby jesus TCU could pull the upset, please let it be. I canโ€™t take another year of UGA fans running their mouth all year long. I swear I might lose it.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

5*s playing 3*s. Too big, too fast.

Yep. It's amazing what Kirby has been able to do with 5 consecutive years of #1 recruiting classes.ย ๐Ÿ™„

I'm completely apathetic to DSOR going forward. Not like we actually have to win it to get into the playoff anymore.ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by AUwent

This reminds me of the 2006 - 2012 seasons where SEC teams would face Oklahoma, Ohio State, Oregon, Notre Dame, etc. and the SEC looked 10ร— faster than other conferences.ย 

We're witnessing a team getting absolutely manhandled on both lines of scrimmage.ย 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

I'm completely apathetic to DSOR going forward. Not like we actually have to win it to get into the playoff anymore.ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Sneaking into the playoffs and getting mauled in the first roundโ€ฆ. To really make hay itโ€™s becoming a top 5 recruit class worldย 

• Like 1

People can say "but 2 losses" all they want, but bama would have destroyed TCU. They're the only team besides tOSU that would have had a chance to beat uga.ย 

TCU looks horrible. How many games would they have lost playing the SECW?ย 

• Like 2

Hate that UGA is going to get another championship, let alone back-to-back championships. ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

Hate that UGA is going to get another championship, let alone back-to-back championships. ๐Ÿ˜ก

And pretty much a freebie in the championship game. TCU is so outmatched. This looks like bama vs ND in 2012. (Of course, if uga had beaten bama in the SECCG that year, they would have pounded ND as well.)

Edited by yngwie1995
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

People can say "but 2 losses" all they want, but bama would have destroyed TCU. They're the only team besides tOSU that would have had a chance to beat uga.ย 

TCU looks horrible. How many games would they have lost playing the SECW?ย 

That may be true, but best != most deserving.

Edited by AUwent

1 hour ago, yngwie1995 said:

The UGA fanbase has been worse than Bammers for the last 2 years. I think Bammers have always been used to winning SEC and National Championships so they're not quiet as cocky about it. They're cocky but not UGA fan cocky. UGA fans haven't had this kinda dominance since Hershel Walker 1980 - 1982 years. Now they're about to be 29 - 1 the last 2 seasons and back to back titles and they don't know how to handle it. Humble isn't in their vocabulary.ย 

As long as Kirby is at UGA, it's going to be hell recruiting against them and beating them on the field. I will say this though, Hugh Freeze at Ole Miss beat Kirby Smart defenses in 2014, 2015 and 2016. The first 2 wins were when Kirby was DC at Bama and the 3rd win was against Kirby at Georgia. No other coach can say that he beat them 3 years in a row.ย 

I'm not saying Freeze will beat Kirby and UGA regularly but I'm glad we have Freeze in our corner because he has given Saban and Kirby some problems in the past.ย 

• Like 5