Bama basketball player arrested on capital murder charges

Win4AU

But did he really lead them to victory??  If called, this is game over.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ElkRiver said:

Miller plays tonight and scores 41 points in a 2 point overtime win, which just puts an obscene exclamation point on a sad and ugly affair. It’s like they’re giving everyone the finger. 

It's what they do. :gofig:

Character, morals or even an inclination of propriety is completely absent in that organization.  They are bred to give the world the finger. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

But did he really lead them to victory??  If called, this is game over.

And the arm wrapped around the defender.........  I noticed they only showed that replay from under the goal once.  

Here’s my new theory. Based on the lawyers statement and what I heard a defense attorney say on the Mac & Cubelic show the other day, I think Brandon Miller is a cooperating  witness for the DA. I think he agreed to turn over the text messages and his dash cam footage and possibly testify against Myles if the DA agreed to not prosecute him. 

In other words, it’s not that he shouldn’t have been charged with a crime such as as reckless negligence. But instead, I now believe that he and his attorney cut a deal. 

IF that’s true, doesn’t he still deserves to be held accountable by the University?! Absolutely!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That's just too easy. 

Appears to me the DA has plenty of evidence  without granting Miller immunity.  

This is not a bunch of rocket surgeons hiding out and appearing on Unsolved Mysteries.  It is very obvious to most his involvement in this Murder.  Without his presence, this is just another hung over morning, not two in the pokey and one in the mortuary.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This Alabama team does a really good job of adjusting and creating when their 3 ball is off. Don't want to make that an Oats thing as last season's team certainly didn't do that this well, but it would be nice to have that ability ourselves 

2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

This Alabama team does a really good job of adjusting and creating when their 3 ball is off. Don't want to make that an Oats thing as last season's team certainly didn't do that this well, but it would be nice to have that ability ourselves 

They have more players who can create their own shot when the 3 ball is not falling 

On 2/26/2023 at 7:47 AM, woodford said:

you may be right but they are no better or worse than your beloved U. Welcome to the real world! The assistant DA says, We have nothing to charge him with. Seriously, I am not an attorney but how are Bama fans suppose to defend BM? I know in college sports, everyone hates Bama but I thought that was football.......................................................But I guess it is everything....................... 

• Dislike 2

On 2/27/2023 at 7:26 PM, E'Town4Bama said:

you may be right but they are no better or worse than your beloved U. Welcome to the real world! The assistant DA says, We have nothing to charge him with. Seriously, I am not an attorney but how are Bama fans suppose to defend BM? I know in college sports, everyone hates Bama but I thought that was football.......................................................But I guess it is everything....................... 

Ok boomer

On 2/27/2023 at 6:26 PM, E'Town4Bama said:

So, if your loved one was murdered, you’d be ok with the individual that brought the gun at that time of night, just going free.  Nothing to see here.  I guess Miller thought his friend was going hunting or something huh?

You bama fans will literally justify anything as long as your team is winning.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/27/2023 at 4:26 PM, E'Town4Bama said:

Woe is me.

1 hour ago, AUatHeart said:

So, if your loved one was murdered, you’d be ok with the individual that brought the gun at that time of night, just going free.  Nothing to see here.  I guess Miller thought his friend was going hunting or something huh?

You bama fans will literally justify anything as long as your team is winning.  

With all due respect, You and I don't know all of the exact details of this investigation. I am not getting my info from Clay Travis like you are but if Bama is in the wrong here in the end, then so be it because I will still have to get up and go to work the next day. With all the negative publicity, I know Bama won't win the sec tourney or anything else but neither will AU. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

With all due respect, You and I don't know all of the exact details of this investigation. I am not getting my info from Clay Travis like you are but if Bama is in the wrong here in the end, then so be it because I will still have to get up and go to work the next day. With all the negative publicity, I know Bama won't win the sec tourney or anything else but neither will AU. 

Your toothless fanbase didn't have all the details on the Cam Newton investigation either but that damn sure didn't stop any of y'all from whining and crying. 

If this whole murder and Brandon Miller story happened at Auburn last season and Jabari Smith had delivered a gun to a teammate that ended in murder, would you be taking this same approach? Hell no you wouldn't. But since winning is all that matters at Redneck U and your fanbase brags about having more championship rings than teeth, y'all will try to sweep this under the rug and it's a mighty big rug btw. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Wouldn't the prudent action when it comes to a MURDER investigation be to suspend now and sort out the details? To this day I cant understand how he not only brought the murder weapon to the scene and blocked the exit of the alley, but isnt an accomplice to murder.

You guys don't give a rat's ass about the mother who died. You care about your basketball season. The entire university and fanbase is pathetic.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KansasTiger said:

Wouldn't the prudent action when it comes to a MURDER investigation be to suspend now and sort out the details? To this day I cant understand how he not only brought the murder weapon to the scene and blocked the exit of the alley, but isnt an accomplice to murder.

You guys don't give a rat's ass about the mother who died. You care about your basketball season. The entire university and fanbase is pathetic.

The bolded part is EXACTLY what was bugging me too. We literally had to sit out Sharife Cooper while the investigation was ongoing. We had to tell Austin Wiley and Danjel Purifoy to wait while the investigation went on. The fact that the AD Byrne said that they didn't have all the facts when the news blew up about Miller being there at the crime scene blows my mind.

Was there literally no entity who said "hey, maybe you should sit him out and let the investigation sort it out?" UA Athletics, SEC, and the NCAA? If you guys had sit Miller out and he was able to return after the investigation being cleared, it would look a LOT better for UA.

And then you see news like the NCAA punishing Miami FL because two players had a dinner with a donor, you're like oh, NCAA is still alive.

4 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

Your toothless fanbase didn't have all the details on the Cam Newton investigation either but that damn sure didn't stop any of y'all from whining and crying. 

If this whole murder and Brandon Miller story happened at Auburn last season and Jabari Smith had delivered a gun to a teammate that ended in murder, would you be taking this same approach? Hell no you wouldn't. But since winning is all that matters at Redneck U and your fanbase brags about having more championship rings than teeth, y'all will try to sweep this under the rug and it's a mighty big rug btw. 

If I recall, the Cam Newton saga had nothing to do with murder. Plenty of AU fans don't have teeth and are rednecks!

2 hours ago, KansasTiger said:

What if Bama suspends now and loses in the second round of the ncaa tournament, then finds BM wasn't at fault. What do you say then? 

3 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

What if Bama suspends now and loses in the second round of the ncaa tournament, then finds BM wasn't at fault. What do you say then? 

Considering their actions of late....serves them right. bama has taken thuga's place in the SEC. Outright. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I would say that's still the prudent action when dealing with the investigation of someone being killed? I mean, Jesus. This response shows everything you need to see. Cold disregard for what happened. Only caring about how it's going to affect Bama's program. This is how most Alabama fans think. And it's sickening.

• Like 2

On 3/3/2023 at 2:44 PM, E'Town4Bama said:

In most people's opinion (even many Bama fans I know) the fact he was asked to bring the gun,  he brought the gun and minutes later she was killed.......he should be suspended.  Not sure how those facts that have already been proven and confirmed could go away.  He obviously didn't pull the trigger but not like he was just an innocent bystander who was "in the wrong place at the wrong time".   The time to suspend him was back in January at least until the facts had come out.  The fact Nat chose to do nothing speaks volumes.  BM hasn't even missed a practice.  Kids have been suspended and even kicked off of teams for a lot less........then just you know.......bringing someone their gun that asked for it that was used to murder a mother minutes later.

Edited by AUfan_UAgrad
  • Like 2

Killing Our Way through the SEC T-shirts

And these are Bama fans wearing the shirts.

On 3/3/2023 at 2:44 PM, E'Town4Bama said:

• Like 1