Sanders drastically overhauls Colorado’s roster

bishoptf

14 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Nah Cole, answer the question.

Also, I'ma need DOB and SSN for .... reasons.

What's your home address? Could you also list all your biggest fears and phobias? 

Thanks!

And to be back on topic, DS hasn't made the huge difference in Colorado so far that I thought he could have ( @Mikey brings it up a lot, I expected at least a couple big name flips), but it's also very vey early in his time there. As long as he's not at another SEC school I'm gonna hope the best for him.

Are you the person that said something about 5 players or whatever he keeps talking about? 

It's hilarious he was waiting for someone to say something specific that would happen and if it didn't happen he makes it the foundation of his argument......it would be you 😂😂😂

It's hilarious how these guys HATE Deion. They have made up and talked about this man as if he's done something to them personally lol. The same passion they use to make Bo be an awesome QB here is the same passion they hate Sanders 😂😂

I wonder why all the older white men on here hate him so much? It's the same the same thing they did with Joey Gatewood and Malik Willis too, they hated those guys just for having the audacity to want to be a QB at Auburn at the same time Bo was here lol.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Are you the person that said something about 5 players or whatever he keeps talking about? 

It's hilarious he was waiting for someone to say something specific that would happen and if it didn't happen he makes it the foundation of his argument......it would be you 😂😂😂

It's hilarious how these guys HATE Deion. They have made up and talked about this man as if he's done something to them personally lol. The same passion they use to make Bo be an awesome QB here is the same passion they hate Sanders 😂😂

I wonder why all the older white men on here hate him so much? It's the same the same thing they did with Joey Gatewood and Malik Willis too, they hated those guys just for having the audacity to want to be a QB at Auburn at the same time Bo was here lol.

Yeah I think Mikey always says 5 5 stars or something. No idea what he's quoting but I did expect DS to get at least one or two big time flips.

And he's done well so far, I just expected miracles I guess :lol: 

As for JG, I was cautiously optimistic about the guy at the start, but he quickly showed he was not Cam 2.0, or even close to it.

Malik was a different story, everyone on these forums who hated on Gus and called him an idiot non-stop, then turned around and said Malik must be trash cause Gus wasn't giving him passing opportunities. How people on here could so quickly jump back and forth from Gus never does anything right, to Gus is spot on in QB evaluation is beyond me.

55 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Yeah I think Mikey always says 5 5 stars or something. No idea what he's quoting but I did expect DS to get at least one or two big time flips.

And he's done well so far, I just expected miracles I guess :lol: 

As for JG, I was cautiously optimistic about the guy at the start, but he quickly showed he was not Cam 2.0, or even close to it.

Malik was a different story, everyone on these forums who hated on Gus and called him an idiot non-stop, then turned around and said Malik must be trash cause Gus wasn't giving him passing opportunities. How people on here could so quickly jump back and forth from Gus never does anything right, to Gus is spot on in QB evaluation is beyond me.

Yeah if turned out to not be good but that's on him transferring and stuff. Bo could've went to Kentucky he wouldn't had beat out Kentucky QB either....he's going to be a lottery pick. 

My point is they hate this dude like he actually did something against Auburn. They hate this dude literally because he was a QB on this roster who some people wanted to play when Bo sucked. That's crazy. This sites official Twitter posted with joy when Gatewood didn't win the QB position.....do you know how crazy that is? 

And yes the same people protect Gus. You can't say anything about him but yet here they are justifying talking about stuff with Deion that's probably not even true. 

They go out of their way to pretend all these other coaches demand so much respect.  It's typical though on here

• Facepalm 2

On 2/22/2023 at 3:14 PM, Son of A Tiger said:

If you won't answer questions, don't ask them.

What years did you attend Auburn and what's your favorite color (and you can't pick orange AND blue)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

What years did you attend Auburn and what's your favorite color (and you can't pick orange AND blue)

Do you have a need to know?:tease:

Couldn't resist throwing your comments back at you:cheers:

Edited by Son of A Tiger

4 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Do you have a need to know?:tease:

Couldn't resist throwing your comments back at you:cheers:

Wait a minute, that wasn't me!

I'm all for people posting personal info on message boards ;)

5 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Then I guess I misinterpreted your sarcasm in a response you made to cole earlier.

Edited by Son of A Tiger

30 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Lol he didn't like you initially because you were cordial with me.....he actually talked to you and changed his mind! How bout that?!? Blindly disliking posts and people doesn't make sense at times.....who would've thought????

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Mims44 said:

Buddy The Elf, What'S Your Favorite Color? GIF - Buddy Buddy ...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, cole256 said:

It's hilarious how these guys HATE Deion.

I don't think anybody hates Sanders. I'd hate it if he'd been hired at Auburn, but that's a totally different thing from hating the man. I'd hate his hire by AU because he's totally unqualified for the job.

7 hours ago, cole256 said:

Kentucky QB either....he's going to be a lottery pick. 

Wake up and get informed before making stupid statements. Pro football doesn't have lottery picks.

8 hours ago, cole256 said:

I wonder why all the older white men on here hate him so much?

@any mod: Why does this guy get to make racist remarks when if anybody else even mentions race their post gets deleted? Is @cole256 some sort of privileged character? If so, why?

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I don't think anybody hates Sanders. I'd hate it if he'd been hired at Auburn, but that's a totally different thing from hating the man. I'd hate his hire by AU because he's totally unqualified for the job.

Wake up and get informed before making stupid statements. Pro football doesn't have lottery picks.

@any mod: Why does this guy get to make racist remarks when if anybody else even mentions race their post gets deleted? Is @cole256 some sort of privileged character? If so, why?

You should wake up and get informed before making stupid statements. Clearly you saying posts get deleted for mentioning race isn't true here you are arguing how wearing black face isn't racist (who's surprised at that btw). It's still up. 

On 1/7/2021 at 11:58 PM, Mikey said:

I don't see that as racist. There's nothing racist about it.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

• augolf1716 locked this topic
  • 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

This picture of prime is everything you need to know about what it was going to be like for the team that hired Sanders. Lol

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RunInRed said:

The fact that players recruited to CU are entering the portal doesn't mean anything about Sanders or his recruiting ability.  If you truly believe it does, then what do you make of the number of players from uat entering the portal:  Worse than CU?

Alabama players entering transfer portal

Cornerback Tre'Quon Fegans: The redshirt freshman from Thompson High School didn't play in 2022. He was a four-star defensive back and the No. 14 cornerback in the 2022 class, per the 247Sports Composite.

Cornerback Jahquez Robinson: The redshirt junior defensive back entered the portal ahead of 2023 A-Day. He saw playing time in six games in 2022, primarily in a special teams role.

Tight end Elijah Brown: The redshirt freshman did not play during this first season with the program. Then he entered the transfer portal ahead of the 2023 A-Day game.

Linebacker Demouy Kennedy: The Theodore native saw playing time in five games before he sustained a season-ending injury against Arkansas in 2022. He was primarily a special teams player in his third season with Alabama. During his second season, Kennedy also received seven handoffs when Alabama's running back depth was lacking because of injuries in 2021. Transferred to Colorado.

Receiver Tyler Harrell: He went back into the transfer portal on Jan. 14 after he traveled via transfer portal to Alabama ahead of the 2022 season from Louisville. An injury limited his availability and development for much of the season and he only caught two passes for 18 yards this past season on 33 offensive snaps, per Pro Football Focus.

Receiver Aaron Anderson: The No. 4 receiver in the 2022 class, per the 247Sports composite, entered his name in the portal after seeing only three snaps during his freshman season. He dealt with a knee injury for much of the 2022 season, per Saban. Transferred to LSU.

Receiver JoJo Earle: A sophomore in 2022, Earle caught 12 passes for 155 yards and two touchdowns after returning from an injury that kept him out of action over the first half of the season. Earle also returned punts for Alabama in 2021, earning Freshman All-SEC honors in that role. Transferred to TCU.

Offensive tackle Amari Kight: The Alabaster native spent four years at Alabama and served as the backup left tackle in 2022. Transferred to Central Florida.

Offensive lineman Tommy Brockermeyer: The former five-star recruit played in just two games over two years at Alabama, redshirting in 2021. Transferred to TCU.

Guard Javion Cohen: He has started 25 games for Alabama over the past two seasons. at left guard. The junior was the primary starter in 2021 and was a starter who also sat out some as part of a three-man rotation at guard with Tyler Booker and Emil Ekiyor Jr. Transferred to Miami.

Receiver Traeshon Holden: The junior receiver saw a bigger role with the Crimson Tide this season as he caught 25 passes for 331 yards and six touchdowns, but he didn't receive much playing time down the stretch. He announced he intends to enter the portal on Nov. 30. Transferred to Oregon.

Center Tanner Bowles: The redshirt junior from Kentucky has mainly been a reserve player for the Crimson Tide. He saw action in every game this season but primarily on special teams. Bowles was the third center behind Seth McLaughlin and Darrian Dalcourt. He confirmed his decision to enter the portal to The Tuscaloosa News. Transferred to Kentucky.

Receiver Christian Leary: The sophomore receiver who has primarily seen time on special teams announced on Nov. 30 he intends to enter the transfer portal. He has three receptions for 10 yards and one touchdown over two seasons. He also ran for 22 yards on three rushes in 2021. Transferred to Georgia Tech.

Offensive lineman Damieon George Jr.: The reserve offensive lineman only saw 20 snaps in 2022 for the Crimson Tide, per Pro Football Focus. He started in three games in 2021. Transferred to Florida.

Defensive lineman Braylen Ingraham: The reserve defensive lineman medically retired at UA. He was a four-star prospect who hasn't played for Alabama since 2020. Transferred to Syracuse.

Punter/kicker Jack Martin: The Dothan native transferred to Alabama ahead of the 2021 season and has served as a backup kicker and punter. Transferred to Houston.

Running back Trey Sanders: He was the No. 1 running back in the 2019 class. Sanders returned to the field in 2021 after he was the passenger in a car accident in 2020. He had 72 carries for 314 yards and two touchdowns in 2021 but did not receive much playing time offensively in 2022. Transferred to TCU.

Cornerback Khyree Jackson: The former junior college transfer, who started in the College Football Playoff Championship, started in the Texas game, but has primarily been in a reserve role. He had to remove his name from the portal on Dec. 1 because he wasn't a grad transfer but he re-entered on Dec. 5. Transferred to Oregon.

Portal transfers are due more to the desire for more playing time plus NIL money.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It's hilarious though lock a thread because you call out certain things, literally wait for the man to have anything bad to say about him then unlock it.

Meanwhile they try to run people out for not worshipping the yella fella😂😂

One thing about it they are going to try to make certain people great as long as it lines up to what is deemed so. 

Fact of the matter is Sanders has been very honest, he's trying to get the best talent that also lines up to the way he wants them to play and represent themselves. People on here has applauded that for every coach that has ever been here including harsin whether it was right or wrong. Now all of a sudden it's something to laugh at when Sanders does it 😂

From a business standpoint though Sanders has already almost made the financial move make sense....BEFORE one season has even been played.....yet here we are paying 3 coaches this year 😱

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, cole256 said:

From a business standpoint though Sanders has already almost made the financial move make sense....BEFORE one season has even been played.....yet here we are paying 3 coaches this year 😱

At least we’re able to pay 3 coaches…still not sure if Colorado’s able to pay 1 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

It's hilarious though lock a thread because you call out certain things, literally wait for the man to have anything bad to say about him then unlock it.

Meanwhile they try to run people out for not worshipping the yella fella😂😂

One thing about it they are going to try to make certain people great as long as it lines up to what is deemed so. 

Fact of the matter is Sanders has been very honest, he's trying to get the best talent that also lines up to the way he wants them to play and represent themselves. People on here has applauded that for every coach that has ever been here including harsin whether it was right or wrong. Now all of a sudden it's something to laugh at when Sanders does it 😂

He does seem to be doing what he says he will do.  I think the biggest shock is how much he is overhauling THIS YEAR.  I am curious how many he can bring back in before week 1.  From a headcount perspective, usually coaches drag it out a little longer over a couple of years to make sure you have a full enough roster practice with.  I guess he is planning to work with a 2 deep this year and build.  Anyways, interested to see how he replenishes the roster and if they can win a game this year.

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

He does seem to be doing what he says he will do.  I think the biggest shock is how much he is overhauling THIS YEAR.  I am curious how many he can bring back in before week 1.  From a headcount perspective, usually coaches drag it out a little longer over a couple of years to make sure you have a full enough roster practice with.  I guess he is planning to work with a 2 deep this year and build.  Anyways, interested to see how he replenishes the roster and if they can win a game this year.

I'm not too surprised. They have been a bad team for quite sometime. Right now 3 and 4 star players in certain positions could come in and win spots. If I was a corner or safety or d line I'd be running to get over there.

The difference between Sanders and most coaches....Sanders has a record of helping guys get to the NFL even BEFORE he was a coach. Just imagine what he'll do for his guys. Other coaches has records of hurting their own player's stock because they don't care ANYTHING about you. They just care about controlling you and what you can do for them. 

I'm also excited to see how Sanders does with this team as far as building it. I'm also interested in my social experiment in watching how many people over here are rooting against him just because. It's hilarious.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm not too surprised. They have been a bad team for quite sometime. Right now 3 and 4 star players in certain positions could come in and win spots. If I was a corner or safety or d line I'd be running to get over there.

The difference between Sanders and most coaches....Sanders has a record of helping guys get to the NFL even BEFORE he was a coach. Just imagine what he'll do for his guys. Other coaches has records of hurting their own player's stock because they don't care ANYTHING about you. They just care about controlling you and what you can do for them. 

I'm also excited to see how Sanders does with this team as far as building it. I'm also interested in my social experiment in watching how many people over here are rooting against him just because. It's hilarious.

I, for one, hope he succeeds.  Just curious to see if he can get there and how he gets there. Gonna be interesting

• Like 1

Depth will be a real problem next year. Hope it works out I've always kinda liked Colorado since the Bill McCarthy days. Beautiful campus.........

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I, for one, hope he succeeds.  Just curious to see if he can get there and how he gets there. Gonna be interesting

Yeah I always wonder how it's going to be at the start when you aren't that good. How will he handle that. Or like when his son leaves and he needs a good QB. How will that go

i just want to say i am very curious to see how sanders does and we were very interested in him. this is why i do not mind keeping up with deion. the man is a legend just like bo is. the only thing i hate about him and it is really not hate is that no pass interference call that cost us that game. other than that i hope he kills it. besides i take bo at his word on football. here is a quick refresher....

Reflecting on the success Sanders achieved in two years with the Tigers program, Jackson was asked if he thought Sanders would be a good fit with his alma mater, Auburn. “Deion could coach anywhere in the country — college or professional level — that he wants to,” Jackson said.Oct 27, 2022
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Or like when his son leaves and he needs a good QB. How will that go

This!! 

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

It begins.