Kevin Steele to Bama?

Quietmaninthecorner

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Pretty one of those two were the ones pushing that narrative.

I think it was WDE but he has retracted many times now.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

I think it was WDE but he has retracted many times now.

I am pretty sure RIR did as well too. I know for a fact he was at the forefront of the NO to CKS movement and a part of that was this story that there was collusion between boosters and CKS in that regard. Either way, it didn't get started from nowhere. Reputable people started it and unfortunately it is still running rampant. I know people were saying TWILL was out to get Gus too, yet he got hired by Gus. So the truth is somewhere in the middle I imagine. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, DAG said:

I am pretty sure RIR did as well too. I know for a fact he was at the forefront of the NO to CKS movement and a part of that was this story that there was collusion between boosters and CKS in that regard. Either way, it didn't get started from nowhere. Reputable people started it and unfortunately it is still running rampant. I know people were saying TWILL was out to get Gus too, yet he got hired by Gus. So the truth is somewhere in the middle I imagine. 

I absolutely remember that as well. Let's be real when a story breaks 90% of the time what's initially said is either wrong or very incomplete.

When it comes to talking about a person's character and stuff like that, I have come to find out on forums people will completely make stuff up and post it like it's a fact they definitely know.

Hell we've seen some people say stuff then post a link or article as if it was true and when you read the article it's either not saying it or saying the complete opposite.

Edited by cole256

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I absolutely remember that as well. Let's be real when a story breaks 90% of the time what's initially said is either wrong or very incomplete.

I am glad someone else remembers this haha. That is why you need to be careful with the narratives you push. I mean I don't know if WDE retracted it or not, but honestly, that is demeaning of someone's character if not true. Some rumors stick with you, regardless if it is proven wrong after the fact.

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

I am glad someone else remembers this haha. That is why you need to be careful with the narratives you push. I mean I don't know if WDE retracted it or not, but honestly, that is demeaning of someone's character if not true. Some rumors stick with you, regardless if it is proven wrong after the fact.

I'll be honest from that coach corn stuff and deion stuff and even freeze stuff.....I'm waiting around a week maybe even two before I take any breaking news to heart. 

Especially stuff like people being lazy, selfish, dumb and stuff like that. People come up with opinions based off of stuff like he shirt wasn't tucked in sometimes😂

Somebody could post a joke on Twitter and it can get reported as fact.

And I'm saying that happens sometimes of course. I feel you and I are similar when stuff first comes out. I always say well if this is true.....I've seen you do the same a bunch as well

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2023 at 3:35 AM, DAG said:

Spot on!