Incompetent Administration

Son of A Tiger

46 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Got data? 

So you avoided the poll? SMH

5 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I can certainly answer and personally had a good year in 2021, but it is irrelevant to the poll. The poll was about NOW, not 2021. You asked what I saw as a good economy remember? I didn't come up with that stupid irrelevant question. 

Again and again you leg hump and make excuses for our current economic state and try and change the narrative to your liking. It simply will not work. And you continue to dismiss the $433 per month increase in spending for basic goods and necessities. It is like the ultimate leg hump response. Sorry, not shocked at your attempted sad deflective response. 

So if I were to create a poll and asked Americans if the sky was green and 66% said yes, you would believe that the sky was in fact green vs going and looking to see for yourself?

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

You libtards dont no that them leg humpers is gunna destroy America.

Leg humpers is are problem.

You leg humpers done make me sick.

Love the Proud Boy "intellect".

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

So you avoided the poll? SMH

The poll is not economic data.

The polls may reflect the data but we won't know that until the data is available.

(My personal opinion is that the polls reflect the price of eggs. ;)  But I could be wrong. )

• Facepalm 1

11 minutes ago, homersapien said:

What is it with all the "leg humping" references?  :dunno:

Have a bad experience as a kid with a dog?

Somebody needs to research leg humper. :homer:

• Facepalm 1

14 hours ago, GoAU said:

There has been ZERO PROOF of this allegation.  They didn’t provide any proof of it to Congress today either.  You take their word for it though, right?

Seems as if the prior administration denies it, Biden needs to either put up or shut up.  

So, I want to correct myself as more information has become available.  Today General Keane did say there were the 3 occasions where balloons passed, undetected, though US airspace. 

Obviously Trump wouldn’t have been briefed, so I can see where both sides felt they are correct. 

The main concern for me is “how”?   Why don’t we pick this up.   Need to close this gap in our defense. 

Our economy is doing rather well,,, for a very few people.  Our debt to GDP ratio is doing well,,, by comparison.

Our problem is concentrated wealth and power.

We do not understand economics, politics, power.  We have ideology, no foundational principles.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, arein0 said:

So if I were to create a poll and asked Americans if the sky was green and 66% said yes, you would believe that the sky was in fact green vs going and looking to see for yourself?

What a cynical statement. All about you. Figures.

3 minutes ago, GoAU said:

So, I want to correct myself as more information has become available.  Today General Keane did say there were the 3 occasions where balloons passed, undetected, though US airspace. 

Obviously Trump wouldn’t have been briefed, so I can see where both sides felt they are correct. 

The main concern for me is “how”?   Why don’t we pick this up.   Need to close this gap in our defense. 

It's possible the pentagon decided not to tell him.

9 minutes ago, homersapien said:

The poll is not economic data.

The polls may reflect the data but we won't know that until the data is available.

(My personal opinion is that the polls reflect the price of eggs. ;)  But I could be wrong. )

The poll was not intended to be economic data, it is rather real life economic conditions facing Americans today. I get you don't care about the less fortunate and certainly not shocked by your response. 

20 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Biden (or Trump for that matter) doesn't set the price for gas.

Yet you included it in your list of Biden administration accomplishments as a rebuttal against the notion his administration is incompetent. 

• Like 2

It's all about the leg humpers.  Adam Smith, Keynes, Weber, even Marx,,, they all understood leg humpers.

Go to the Hillsdale College website and take the free leg humpers course.  It will open your eyes.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

What a cynical statement. All about you. Figures.

He's just trying to break through your cognitive dissonance via analogy.

So not "cynical",  more like "futile". ;D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

The poll was not intended to be economic data, it is rather real life economic conditions facing Americans today. I get you don't care about the less fortunate and certainly not shocked by your response. 

Wow.  Clueless and a jerk.

Not surprised.

• Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Yet you included it in your list of Biden administration accomplishments as a rebuttal against the notion his administration is incompetent. 

I didn't include it, Biden did.  Like all presidents, he takes credit for the economy -  including the price of gas, just like most (naive) Americans blame the president when the economy turns bad.

But thanks for being specific, unlike the OP.

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Not surprised.

Will you just get out of here.  You lack the requisite intellect to participate in a thoughtful discussion of leg humping/leg humpers.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Our problem is concentrated wealth and power.

https://ips-dc.org/billionaire-bonanza/

KEY FINDINGS:

• America’s 20 wealthiest people — a group that could fit comfortably in one single Gulfstream G650 luxury jet –­ now own more wealth than the bottom half of the American population combined, a total of 152 million people in 57 million households.
  • The Forbes 400 now own about as much wealth as the nation’s entire African-American population ­– plus more than a third of the Latino population ­– combined.
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Have you bought eggs lately? 

Hell, that's enough to sway a poll. Most everyone buys eggs and they don't forget what they cost.   

Biden's been a total failure on avian influenza! ;D

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/egg-prices-reach-record-highs-amid-avian-flu/story?id=96266185

Do you have an eggman? I have an eggman…..he is the walrus…..

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

He's just trying to break through your cognitive dissonance via analogy.

So not "cynical",  more like "futile". ;D

:bs:  It is leg humping excuse making and an unnecessary deflection tactics. Deep down you know it as does he, you just can't bring yourselves to admit the obvious struggles of a vast majority of Americans. Pathetic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Not surprised.

That shoe fit and you wear it well. Sadly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

https://ips-dc.org/billionaire-bonanza/

KEY FINDINGS:

• America’s 20 wealthiest people — a group that could fit comfortably in one single Gulfstream G650 luxury jet –­ now own more wealth than the bottom half of the American population combined, a total of 152 million people in 57 million households.
  • The Forbes 400 now own about as much wealth as the nation’s entire African-American population ­– plus more than a third of the Latino population ­– combined.

We cannot have democracy or, capitalism under such conditions. 

We were once unique in that, we were a government of the people.  Now, we are like every other government in human history, a government of the rich and powerful.

9 hours ago, GoAU said:

The biggest lever they can pull isn’t in controlling the markets, it’s in controlling the printing presses.   Stop spending more money than we have.   This is not unique to the Biden administration for sure - but it is definitely getting worse under it.  

The “Remain in Mexico”  program was in fact working.   As for granting asylum- the requirement is that it is granted in the next country that they come to - in many of the cases of people crossing through our southern border, this would be Mexico.  There is also nothing saying that we have to turn them loose all over our country and let them run free - the way that we are “enforcing” our border policies is akin to leaving the door open, handing a “welcome” sign and handing out cookies.   We are encouraging illegal crossing, and the statistics show it.  

I agree that the fentanyl problem is more than a souther border issue, but most of it is coming across the southern border. We also need to get real serious about enforcing our laws - both around the border for smugglers, with diplomatic pressure on Mexico to control their side of the border, and certainly within our own country for dealers.  To be honest policies we have in our major cities is akin to trying to put out a fire with gasoline.   I suggest everyone watch a documentary that can be found on YouTube by a news channel in Seattle (KOMO I believe) called “Seattle is Dying”.   I thought it was a very insightful as to what the problem is, what’s causing it, and a good suggestion as how to address it.   I don’t quite agree with all of the corrective acts ( a little light for me) but it’s MUCH better than what we’re currently doing.  

I agree that it is a serious problem.  There are many causes.  One thing we do not need to do is to add to the prison population.  That doesn't mean that there should be no consequences, but if we don't reform the way we classify criminal behavior, all we are doing with the majority of those incarcerated is ensuring a lifetime of criminal behavior.  We need to re-classify what constitutes a felony and what doesn't.  Alternatively we could simply stop labeling someone a felon and thereby punishing them for life for a crime they have already served a sentence for.  When we place obstacles in the path of someone that is actually trying to be a productive member of society, we are encouraging them to keep doing whatever it is that got them there in the first place.

A good start would be a greater separation between violent and non violent criminals.  We have known the negative impacts housing sentencing non violent and violent offenders together, yet most states do little to address the issue.  When someone isn't being sentenced for life, society is telling them that they have a second chance at some point to be a productive citizen.  People, more often than not, can only make decisions based on the options available to them.

There was a time when military service was an option to very young people that had gotten themselves into trouble.  That actually worked for tens of thousands of young men.  It gave them structure and the actual ability to change the direction of their life.  In other words, they had better options.

1 hour ago, wdefromtx said:

It is pretty comical the are claiming that it is victory that gad prices have come down $1.60 since summer of last year, but as of today is still like a $1.00 higher than when he took office. LMAO. 

That is sorta like setting your neighbors house of fire then using a water house to put it out and claim to be a hero. 

Also, Jan 2020 the unemployment rate was 3.5%. 

You cannot actually believe that gas prices and inflation would not have dramatically increased, regardless of who occupied the White House.  The economy is world wide and every major economy has been impacted by these increases, most moreso than we have here in the U.S.