Site Infrastructure Enhancements Coming

RunInRed

Just a heads up, this month we'll be migrating our site to a new host and which will give us more capacity and speed, better scalability, and more of a "plug and play" operating model.  Minimal downtime is expected but I wanted to give you all a heads up.  I'll use this thread to post any critical updates.

275236039_5118554908165345_3355219929826556469_n.jpg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Just a heads up, this month we'll be migrating our site to a new host and which will give us more capacity and speed, better scalability, and more of a "plug and play" operating model.  Minimal downtime is expected but I wanted to give you all a heads up.  I'll use this thread to post any critical updates.

Tim Taylor Grunt GIFs | Tenor

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2023 at 7:18 AM, RunInRed said:

yes i tried to do my article thread and you guys were down a while..............hell i thought i had finally been banned.....grins

Hopefully, this process is still a work in progress and is taking longer than expected.

Performance this week has been abysmal and is only marginally better today.

Update: Last night was the first time I've had a problem since the enhancements. This morning things seem to be back to normal.

Interesting ... things have been pretty snappy for me.  Let me know if you guys still are having issues.

46 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Interesting ... things have been pretty snappy for me.  Let me know if you guys still are having issues.

Things have improved dramatically for me. I can now quote people on my mobile without my entire browser flipping out!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love seeing a thread where it now highlights X number of "Users".  Did you pick that term cause we're a bunch of Auburn junkies?

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2023 at 3:28 PM, KansasTiger said:

Things have improved dramatically for me. I can now quote people on my mobile without my entire browser flipping out!

My android also went under another update.  Either way mine works again.  That was driving me nuts.