Deion Unprofessional Comments

AU-24

42 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Of course you're not. On this very bored you see multiple people being vindictive but of course you will raise your hand and speak for every fan and say they don't. Argue just to argue. 

You are right about one thing, they have no reason to be. It will be no different than it was to the other QB's that was on the roster when Bo was here. Cheer for them to do bad so they can feel good to say the person we have is better. 

Fans did it for the basketball players to. But I'm sure you don't see it there either.

One thing for sure on here you call out the favoritism, nepotism, or just the straight hypocrisy on this board there will always be a person to come and stand up for guys like au24 and Mikey. It's amazing

I do not understand what you are trying to say Cole. 

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I do not understand what you are trying to say Cole. 

I'm not trying to say anything. I said everything that I said. There are plenty of guys on this board that are vindictive of Sanders. Coaches and players at bammer were absolutely praying we didn't hire Sanders just like they were nervous about us hiring Kirby. 

And I have watched some Auburn fans in both the sports of football and basketball be vindictive at some coaches and players for no reason. The guys that has been leading the charge to constantly attack Sanders have very questionable behaviors towards minorities and without looking at the behaviors there are always some that will jump in and stand up for them. 

It's just goes to show how many on here are much more concerned and annoyed about a person bringing up racism than the actual act of racism itself. 

It's like I pointed out on here you can post every high profile act of racism and that post will blow by, but you have something like those Duke players that were accused?? Well that's going to be a very long and involved topic that many want to talk about......and the funniest thing is people are going to hate me the most for pointing it out and not being quiet about it. 

• Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Coaches and players at bammer were absolutely praying we didn't hire Sanders just like they were nervous about us hiring Kirby. 

You sure about that? Statements like this are a big reason I do not judge Auburn by a few feelings on a “board”. Not to say we don’t get some good information at times. 

Edited by SaltyTiger
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

You sure about that? Statements like this are a big reason I do not judge Auburn by a few feelings on a “board”. Not to say we don’t get some good information at times. 

Yes I'm sure. And that's hilarious. I find it funny the people that are given this unquestionable right to their opinion and the people that are constantly questioned.......But yeah question the guy that interacts with the players.....and give the unquestioned status to the guys that says things like Sanders doesn't know football and doesn't have sway with recruits..... The same guys who said smart going to uga wouldn't be a big deal.  The same guys that says stuff like maybe our guys can catch when we get a new wr coach etc.....they know. Of course I don't. How could I be smart? I bring up racism

Edited by cole256

38 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

And actually can you even formulate a reason why this would be so unbelievable? Of all things to question what is so out of pocket about that

19 hours ago, cole256 said:

No you didn't offend me. And I'm sorry you don't understand. I posted about a couple of specific posters, you quoted my post and pointed out how you supported ccw for whatever reason. I then replied to you that I didn't realize you were grouping yourself with the guys I was talking about because you felt the need to counter my point about the original posters that I was referring to. You then replied about a group and you supported Sanders. 

Pretty much it was your reply to me talking about them is what's confusing and out of place. But I'm not mad or anything, I apologize if you are taking it that way. Now let's talk about the comments. 

Now as far as the comments as you can see nobody cares about Sanders saying that because nobody thinks Sanders doesn't care about the kids. I could care less what a rival school would post. And you shouldn't make it like it's something just bammer would do because as you can see this guy is the one talking about the comment now. 

Hell I think this fan base is actually more vindictive as you can see how many auburn people talk about Sanders now as if he did something against Auburn. Bammer is ecstatic, they were only worried about him coming here because of the damage he would have done. Now they don't have a threat to their recruiting pipeline. 

Nobody could do anything as far as making Auburn have bad PR anymore than what we did to ourselves the last couple of years. Sanders couldn't have done anything but help repair what was being said about us the last few years.

And the very last sentence in your reply about stuff but having to be factual, that's goes hand in hand to how our fan base will run with stuff and it doesn't have to be factual for us to believe anything. That's just karma. 

Thank you Sir...I really thank you taking the time to post that.

16 hours ago, cole256 said:

It's just goes to show how many on here are much more concerned and annoyed about a person bringing up racism than the actual act of racism itself. 

Most people's beliefs, particularly in the south,  are a reflection of their personal identity in relation to their cultural identity.  They are not seeing the world through observations, facts, logic, justice.

You are threatening their tribe, their entire emotionally based belief system.  Naturally, they will display anger towards, rejection of, any opposing ideas.

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Thank you Sir...I really thank you taking the time to post that.

Bro you've never disrespected me, so even at times we may not agree you can count on we can talk and you'll always have my respect and I'll act accordingly. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, cole256 said:

And actually can you even formulate a reason why this would be so unbelievable? Of all things to question what is so out of pocket about that

I did not say it is unbelievable. Simply have my doubts that opposing teams have coaches and players that “get nervous and pray” over a rivals hire.

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I did not say it is unbelievable. Simply have my doubts that opposing teams have coaches and players that “get nervous and pray” over a rivals hire.

Ok you didn't say unbelievable but you went on to get out the soap box as to statements like that is why you don't take boards seriously......out of all the bull that's said on here that's hard to believe..... 

Everybody on earth knows that recruiting is the most important aspect to college football but some of you don't think the one coach out that could immediately disrupt the recruiting pipelines immediately, our rivals wouldn't have any concerns......actually you know what's funny. It actually sound like 3 of the guys that's loudest about Sanders when people wanted Kirby.......he's not good enough to coach at Auburn and he's not a threat.....

AAnd lastly it trips me out being a little disingenuous talking on a forum. Ok you didn't use the word unbelievable but you know exactly what I'm saying. If I twist your words to change the spirit or thought of conversation I get that, but in this case it's exactly the same discussion. Hearing that being said made you go into you don't believe everything written on boards. 

I don't understand that doing that.

• Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

You should be. You inferred someone was a racist.

So you are saying you know they aren't racist? What if they are then are you sorry?

Shouldn't it be a person has a problem saying someone is a racist when they aren't? Not just it's a problem to say it period? 

Edited by cole256
  • Facepalm 2

13 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

You should be. You inferred someone was a racist.

No, and the correct word would be imply.  You inferred. 

But, I did not do that.  I merely stated that the excuse is typical of what racists say.  I have heard the same nonsense my entire life.

However, I am sorry you have been hurt by this conversation.  Still, please do not lie and misrepresent what I say.

• Facepalm 2

On 2/26/2023 at 11:04 PM, cole256 said:

Ok you didn't say unbelievable but you went on to get out the soap box as to statements like that is why you don't take boards seriously......out of all the bull that's said on here that's hard to believe..... 

Everybody on earth knows that recruiting is the most important aspect to college football but some of you don't think the one coach out that could immediately disrupt the recruiting pipelines immediately, our rivals wouldn't have any concerns......actually you know what's funny. It actually sound like 3 of the guys that's loudest about Sanders when people wanted Kirby.......he's not good enough to coach at Auburn and he's not a threat.....

AAnd lastly it trips me out being a little disingenuous talking on a forum. Ok you didn't use the word unbelievable but you know exactly what I'm saying. If I twist your words to change the spirit or thought of conversation I get that, but in this case it's exactly the same discussion. Hearing that being said made you go into you don't believe everything written on boards. 

I don't understand that doing that.

I honestly do not know what you are saying.

On 2/26/2023 at 11:06 PM, cole256 said:

So you are saying you know they aren't racist? What if they are then are you sorry?

Shouldn't it be a person has a problem saying someone is a racist when they aren't? Not just it's a problem to say it period? 

I do not know if they are racist or not and neither does ICHY.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2023 at 9:29 AM, icanthearyou said:

No, and the correct word would be imply.  You inferred. 

But, I did not do that.  I merely stated that the excuse is typical of what racists say.  I have heard the same nonsense my entire life.

However, I am sorry you have been hurt by this conversation.  Still, please do not lie and misrepresent what I say.

Thanks ICHY……edited my post.

36 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I honestly do not know what you are saying.

Ok cool, well we can just ignore each other since you can't read English whenever you get backed on a corner. I hope in the future homer and ichy simply reply they don't know what you are saying in the future.

Edited by cole256

As far as the comments I also forgot to point out that this kind of stuff is said by NFL scouts and management all the time

17 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Ok cool, well we can just ignore each other since you can't read English whenever you get backed on a corner. I hope in the future homer and ichy simply reply they don't know what you are saying in the future.

My opinion on our “rivals” feeling are pretty clear. I do not feel backed into corner. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

My opinion on our “rivals” feeling are pretty clear. I do not feel backed into corner. 

Oh now you understand......ok😂  you ask a bunch of stuff can't ever answer anything. No logic. Just say you don't know. Actually just continue doing the pretending

• Dislike 1

On 2/26/2023 at 2:48 AM, cole256 said:

Shut up. You can't even do the ol hide in sight thing. You aren't smart enough to pull it off, there's nobody on this forum that can't see your true colors.

I don't know what it is about you though, I've never seen a person that get quotes and stuff so mixed up. You quote and post articles and never understand them. 10 people will tell you that you're wrong and you will still argue. You can't understand any written statements.

You quoted me as if I said you hated black people. I said you are always against a black person in leadership.....so show THAT example where I'm wrong, don't make up an entire different statement then argue it. 

I emailed T.J. Jakes ministry (Primes conservative Christian pastor) and asked them to pray for you because you are always so miserable. They said that they would. So T.J. Jakes ministry is praying for Cole from the AU family board.

On a sidenote: Cadillac is in a leadership position, as is one of my business partners and closest friends that asked me to be the godparents of his children. Not that I care, but you probably care that he is African-American.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

As far as the comments I also forgot to point out that this kind of stuff is said by NFL scouts and management all the time

Links?

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I do not know if they are racist or not and neither does ICHY.

Everyone that is an a liberal, left-wing Democrat is a racist in his mind. Keep in mind, only in his mind, but in his mind nonetheless.