Deion Unprofessional Comments

AU-24

On 2/27/2023 at 4:02 AM, icanthearyou said:

Most people's beliefs, particularly in the south,  are a reflection of their personal identity in relation to their cultural identity.  They are not seeing the world through observations, facts, logic, justice.

You are threatening their tribe, their entire emotionally based belief system.  Naturally, they will display anger towards, rejection of, any opposing ideas.

Believe me, with Cole and you, 90% of the time I am laughing, not displaying anger. 😂

• Like 1

Looks like the story has legs. Fox News getting in on the action.

ESPN analyst takes offense to Deion Sanders' recruiting tactics: 'This s--- ain't funny'

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/espn-analyst-takes-offense-deion-sanders-recruiting-tactics-this-s-t-aint-funny

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html

In the article, Prime saying he wants his quarterbacks to be from a two parent household, with a 3.5 GPA, because the QB is going to be a leader of men on and off the field. Prime says, he needs them to make good decisions on and off the field. I guess Coach Prime thinks these kids that come from a single parent household can’t accomplish that?

He feels kids that come from a two parent household, won’t/don’t make very good defensive lineman. I’m kinda surprised at all this but Deion knows more about this than I do.

56 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

I emailed T.J. Jakes ministry (Primes conservative Christian pastor) and asked them to pray for you because you are always so miserable. They said that they would. So T.J. Jakes ministry is praying for Cole from the AU family board.

On a sidenote: Cadillac is in a leadership position, as is one of my business partners and closest friends that asked me to be the godparents of his children. Not that I care, but you probably care that he is African-American.

That's funny, I actually was with him a few days ago and he made no mention of this e-mail. It's also funny the one African American pastor you learned about because of your Google searches trying to find anything you could to hate on a guy that you have no ill will towards of course, is the pastor you so called wrote......your lies doesn't even make any sense. And who lies on a church and a pastor anyway?  And you certainly don't represent this board. 

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, AU-24 said:

Links?

I can't link things I'm told. But links wouldn't matter with you anyway. Nobody on this board gets more confused about articles and then misinterpret them more than you. 

1 hour ago, AU-24 said:

Everyone that is an a liberal, left-wing Democrat is a racist in his mind. Keep in mind, only in his mind, but in his mind nonetheless.

Just making more stuff up huh? Feel free to post ANY links of me talking about ANY political group. After you don't produce that then show anything that resembles any type of pattern of me leaning one way or the other. 

So you don't do like dude and say you don't understand I'll give you an example. See with you I can show a pattern of you being against and having something bad to say about most of the black coaches. Then I can show a pattern of you being negative of most of the black QB's while praising the white ones even when they are very mediocre. I can show you literally cheering for the black QB's not doing well then scolding people for simply saying the white QB needs to get better. 

Then I could show you having a problem with black administration. I can talk about borderline stuff you've said to me personally. Or even with Sanders how you for whatever reason went out of your way to find anything you could to try to down this man to a point where you posted articles you didn't even understand and had to be told by people it's not saying what you think and you still refused. All while trying to make the white candidates be super moral men.  Even your post about Minister Jakes is cringy....you learned the name of a black pastor so you e-mailed him to pray for me.......

See? Those are patterns and examples

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Of course you went to the ol I have a black friend trope.

Hilarious, being it's literally what ichy was talking about in the first place that the other guy wanted to argue.....

It's also what another well known racist guy on here said to me before and after he called me a slur, and made sure to remind people not to focus on Dr King as much as to celebrate Robert E Lee's birthday......point is saying you have a black friend doesn't mean too much....especially coming from a guy with a history of not being honest

Edited by cole256
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

That's funny, I actually was with him a few days ago and he made no mention of this e-mail. It's also funny the one African American pastor you learned about because of your Google searches trying to find anything you could to hate on a guy that you have no ill will towards of course, is the pastor you so called wrote......your lies doesn't even make any sense. And who lies on a church and a pastor anyway?  And you certainly don't represent this board. 

It wasn’t TJ Jakes himself I talked to, it was whomever answered the email. The number two Pastor at our church is African-American, and our minister of music is also African-American.

my dad was saved under the Tony Evans ministry, also an African-American.

Edited by AU-24

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

Just making more stuff up huh? Feel free to post ANY links of me talking about ANY political group. After you don't produce that then show anything that resembles any type of pattern of me leaning one way or the other. 

So you don't do like dude and say you don't understand I'll give you an example. See with you I can show a pattern of you being against and having something bad to say about most of the black coaches. Then I can show a pattern of you being negative of most of the black QB's while praising the white ones even when they are very mediocre. I can show you literally cheering for the black QB's not doing well then scolding people for simply saying the white QB needs to get better. 

Then I could show you having a problem with black administration. I can talk about borderline stuff you've said to me personally. Or even with Sanders how you for whatever reason went out of your way to find anything you could to try to down this man to a point where you posted articles you didn't even understand and had to be told by people it's not saying what you think and you still refused. All while trying to make the white candidates be super moral men.  Even your post about Minister Jakes is cringy....you learned the name of a black pastor so you e-mailed him to pray for me.......

See? Those are patterns and examples

I was talking about Itchy. I can only assume you’re a Republican as prime, TJ Jakes, Allen Greene are all Republicans.

5 hours ago, AU-24 said:

I was talking about Itchy. I can only assume you’re a Republican as prime, TJ Jakes, Allen Greene are all Republicans.

See? Here you go again. So if you would slow down and read, you would see that the post that you quoted and answered was a reply to me......if you wanted to talk about ichy then......Nevermind it's pointless, but anyway

So you assume all black people are Republicans. Ok. Cool. Now why are you making these stupid assumptions

It's TD Jakes btw, you may want to have his name right since you are speaking to the head of his church and all.....

Edited by cole256

5 hours ago, AU-24 said:

It wasn’t TJ Jakes himself I talked to, it was whomever answered the email. The number two Pastor at our church is African-American, and our minister of music is also African-American.

my dad was saved under the Tony Evans ministry, also an African-American.

You missed it again I see. What made you go to this particular church to ask to pray for me? Why not your own? Hilarious that you think about me to a point you go to pastors to seek council.

Hey pastor I'm a random idiot on a Auburn football board....even though your church isn't in Alabama I have a random prayer request. There's this guy whom I never met who isn't afraid to talk about racial issues......you see our board is made up of mostly older white men and we hate that. So I took it upon myself to represent this board that absolutely nobody looks to me as a leader on to send this black man a prayer request because I feel he must be angry to say such things as practice equality.....it's such an angry thing to do. I want to pray to God to change his behavior and to just allow things to transpire and not speak about it so I can better enjoy myself on this football board that you have no idea of. Thank you.

P.s. I have a black friend and I see black people at my church!

• Haha 3
  • Facepalm 2

13 hours ago, cole256 said:

Oh now you understand......ok😂  you ask a bunch of stuff can't ever answer anything. No logic. Just say you don't know. Actually just continue doing the pretending

bunch? One question was directed to you. Everything thing else is just you typing away.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

bunch? One question was directed to you. Everything thing else is just you typing away.

Ok. That doesn't change the fact you didn't answer any of mine. But this is stupid, we're good. Have a blessed day today!

• Like 1

is it possible someone can dislike someone who is black and not be racist? this is not taking up for anyone nor slamming anyone. i get there is racism on this board. i missed what proud did and i missed what corch jay did. if more folks stood up and raised hell about race maybe it would not be a big deal. and someone even said if you claim you are not a racist you probably are which i disagree with. but the fights get old and are seldom ever taken private. why? is it because there is not an audience there to watch the performance? kind of a hey look at me thing? this stuff is getting old and it never ends. no one wants to hear a bunch of racist bull but if it is called out more maybe things would change?

It's absolutely possible. I don't like some black people and I'm not racist. I don't like some white people and I'm not racist. There's not one person on here I've called a racist without cause. And there's only a couple of people I've said to be racist. 

There's not a bunch of random calling people racist on this board. It confuses me when I read people say it gets tiresome or old as if it's done alot. Imo once again there's such a negative onus put on calling someone a racist because of the demographics but my counter point is it would be great if that same low tolerance was actually put on people that actually do say ridiculous stuff. 

Also all conversations that involves race isn't calling a person a racist. Like if I point out how a person says this about a black coach then makes it right when I white coach does it, that's not calling someone a racist. Pointing out hypocrisies isn't calling people racist. 

I'm not scared to talk about stuff that isn't fair. I'm not scared to talk about what people may be saying about Auburn in the black community either. It actually should be welcomed but you know how that goes. 

But here's the important things, one I talk football and basketball and I'm pretty knowledgeable in both from experience, coaching, and from relationships from people that are former players all the way up to the NFL and NBA. I don't just talk about race.

2. Once again some people will say otherwise just because they don't like me but once again I haven't ever called someone a racist just because they disagree with me or something like that. 

And nobody hardly take their arguments to private. This board is filled with arguments, someare extremely dumb. The difference is usually if it's not involving the individual personally they just read and move on. Once again with race though it makes everybody mad to see it implied someone is racist, it leads to people jumping in arguments when they don't know anything about the actual conversation, think about how fantastic that is if let's say you were. That's how it is on here

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

Ok. That doesn't change the fact you didn't answer any of mine. But this is stupid, we're good. Have a blessed day today!

Thank you Cole. Very nice of you. Hope you are having a great day also. 

6 hours ago, cole256 said:

It's absolutely possible. I don't like some black people and I'm not racist. I don't like some white people and I'm not racist. There's not one person on here I've called a racist without cause. And there's only a couple of people I've said to be racist. 

There's not a bunch of random calling people racist on this board. It confuses me when I read people say it gets tiresome or old as if it's done alot. Imo once again there's such a negative onus put on calling someone a racist because of the demographics but my counter point is it would be great if that same low tolerance was actually put on people that actually do say ridiculous stuff. 

Also all conversations that involves race isn't calling a person a racist. Like if I point out how a person says this about a black coach then makes it right when I white coach does it, that's not calling someone a racist. Pointing out hypocrisies isn't calling people racist. 

I'm not scared to talk about stuff that isn't fair. I'm not scared to talk about what people may be saying about Auburn in the black community either. It actually should be welcomed but you know how that goes. 

But here's the important things, one I talk football and basketball and I'm pretty knowledgeable in both from experience, coaching, and from relationships from people that are former players all the way up to the NFL and NBA. I don't just talk about race.

2. Once again some people will say otherwise just because they don't like me but once again I haven't ever called someone a racist just because they disagree with me or something like that. 

And nobody hardly take their arguments to private. This board is filled with arguments, someare extremely dumb. The difference is usually if it's not involving the individual personally they just read and move on. Once again with race though it makes everybody mad to see it implied someone is racist, it leads to people jumping in arguments when they don't know anything about the actual conversation, think about how fantastic that is if let's say you were. That's how it is on here

you guys have a history. i am not sure if 24 is following you from one thread to another but you guys along with others  arguing  were told to knock it off or take it to private messenger. the thing is you like to fight and you do it pretty often. you show very little grace and end up making people that are not racist upset. i can tell you right now if someone calls me racist they are lying. and if i do not like someone it has nothing to do with race or color or sexual identity. trump is racist as they come and there are a million trump fans on here they are just not very vocal on here since so i personally believe there are many racists on here. but how many times do you have to go after the same ol cat with the same ol talking points over and over? i am trying to be nice and telling you that you hurt yourself more than 24 on here. and while this is being done a committee or group of black folks are in the press for making a list of over two hundred racist names for whites at auburn university. here is a copy of the article posted in the nest which was locked down quick because race was not being discussed at the time.

Auburn Black Student Union produces list of racial slurs for white people — Discovered on GroupMe text chat allegedly associated with organization

Will Blakely | 02.09.23

Auburn Black Student Union/Instagram

A whistleblower in the Auburn University Black Student Union (BSU) claims to have retrieved a Google Doc from a group message associated with the organization, which lists over 250 racial slurs for white people, including “failed abortions,” “diseased neanderthals” and more.

The whistleblower sent the document and screenshots of the group message on the popular group messaging app GroupMe to Auburn student Jaden Heard, who leaked the information to Turning Point USA (TPUSA), a conservative campus organization. TPUSA published a short article about the findings on its website last week. 

1819 News spoke to Heard on Thursday morning. Heard said he’s not the whistleblower himself, but rather the whistleblower came to him about the information. The whistleblower chose to remain anonymous.

“From my perspective, it looks like they were just joking around, trying to have a laugh,” Heard said. “But I’m also imagining if the roles were reversed … I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt, that they were just trying to joke, but at the same time, it was a university-funded organization, and that’s pretty wild.”

The document, titled “Creaker Names,” contained seven pages of a single-column list of racial slurs. 1819 News obtained a copy of the document from Heard. According to Urban Dictionary, “Creaker” is another word for “cracker,” used particularly when referring to an old white man.

Some of the names on this list are labeled “favorite” in parenthesis, such as “Sour Cream Citizen,” “bleach demons,” “sugar sardines,” “dandruff demons,” “elbow crust,” “dandruff paper,” “copy and paste,” “skin stealers,” “deformed dna,” “decomposing form of humanity,” “delusional lice,” “bobble head white,” “ashy, but you can’t see it,” “untamed beasts,” “crest 3-D whitening strips” and several more.

A PDF version of the document can be seen below.

Warning: this document consists of vulgar material.

Heard also obtained screenshots of the group message that a group member shared the Google Doc in the message after saying, “Here’s a google doc of names for the Neanderthals.”

Another group member replied, saying, “Now if any of them try to play we got the names on command.”

The group then proceeded to brainstorm more slurs.

The whistleblower told TPUSA last week that he got tired of "anti white racism shown in the left."

"I have two other black friends who [are no longer members of the BSU] because they bullied them out for having different opinions than what was acceptable," he said. "BSU needs to learn to be more welcoming and inclusive to the white community. The BSU motto is 'unity through education,' and they are currently failing at that."

Heard said he was kicked out of a group chat for black freshmen when he was a first-year student. He said he still attends BSU events sometimes but that BSU faculty and student members are hostile toward black conservatives.

Heard even claims he's been threatened by members of the BSU. 

A comment on the TPUSA article claimed that the group message was not associated with the BSU. However, Heard said that the chat contained BSU alumni and members and included members of the BSU executive committee. Further, he claimed that the whistleblower said the chat had either been deleted or he had been kicked out since the Google Doc was leaked.

Auburn University issued the following statement to TPUSA last week:

On Tuesday afternoon, Auburn University was made aware of a GroupMe chat that used discriminatory language that is allegedly being circulated among some students. The university is committed to providing a working and academic environment that is free from discrimination and harassment and works to foster a nurturing community founded upon the fundamental dignity and worth of all its members. The university prohibits harassment of its students and employees as outlined in our Policy Against Discrimination and Harassment.

The university takes these matters very seriously and the alleged behavior does not represent the values of Auburn University. The appropriate administrators are examining the issue and considering appropriate actions. This matter will be treated in the same manner with which any issue of discrimination or harassment is addressed.

now i might get in trouble for posting this but it is not info on a pay site so i assume this is ok to post. posts from the nest are not to be reposted for the most part. my point is two things..........racism is not a white only thing. the second is are you ready to denounce this? do you want to call all racists or just the white ones? and i am sorry someone called you names on here. it is a poor look and shows some are not very educated. and of course some folks are not happy in life so they find something to hate. and i really am sorry. but to expect grace sometimes you have to show it and i just do not get that with you. we should all be singing the auburn fight song..........

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

you guys have a history. i am not sure if 24 is following you from one thread to another but you guys along with others  arguing  were told to knock it off or take it to private messenger. the thing is you like to fight and you do it pretty often. you show very little grace and end up making people that are not racist upset. i can tell you right now if someone calls me racist they are lying. and if i do not like someone it has nothing to do with race or color or sexual identity. trump is racist as they come and there are a million trump fans on here they are just not very vocal on here since so i personally believe there are many racists on here. but how many times do you have to go after the same ol cat with the same ol talking points over and over? i am trying to be nice and telling you that you hurt yourself more than 24 on here. and while this is being done a committee or group of black folks are in the press for making a list of over two hundred racist names for whites at auburn university. here is a copy of the article posted in the nest which was locked down quick because race was not being discussed at the time.

Auburn Black Student Union produces list of racial slurs for white people — Discovered on GroupMe text chat allegedly associated with organization

Will Blakely | 02.09.23

Auburn Black Student Union/Instagram

A whistleblower in the Auburn University Black Student Union (BSU) claims to have retrieved a Google Doc from a group message associated with the organization, which lists over 250 racial slurs for white people, including “failed abortions,” “diseased neanderthals” and more.

The whistleblower sent the document and screenshots of the group message on the popular group messaging app GroupMe to Auburn student Jaden Heard, who leaked the information to Turning Point USA (TPUSA), a conservative campus organization. TPUSA published a short article about the findings on its website last week. 

1819 News spoke to Heard on Thursday morning. Heard said he’s not the whistleblower himself, but rather the whistleblower came to him about the information. The whistleblower chose to remain anonymous.

“From my perspective, it looks like they were just joking around, trying to have a laugh,” Heard said. “But I’m also imagining if the roles were reversed … I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt, that they were just trying to joke, but at the same time, it was a university-funded organization, and that’s pretty wild.”

The document, titled “Creaker Names,” contained seven pages of a single-column list of racial slurs. 1819 News obtained a copy of the document from Heard. According to Urban Dictionary, “Creaker” is another word for “cracker,” used particularly when referring to an old white man.

Some of the names on this list are labeled “favorite” in parenthesis, such as “Sour Cream Citizen,” “bleach demons,” “sugar sardines,” “dandruff demons,” “elbow crust,” “dandruff paper,” “copy and paste,” “skin stealers,” “deformed dna,” “decomposing form of humanity,” “delusional lice,” “bobble head white,” “ashy, but you can’t see it,” “untamed beasts,” “crest 3-D whitening strips” and several more.

A PDF version of the document can be seen below.

Warning: this document consists of vulgar material.

Heard also obtained screenshots of the group message that a group member shared the Google Doc in the message after saying, “Here’s a google doc of names for the Neanderthals.”

Another group member replied, saying, “Now if any of them try to play we got the names on command.”

The group then proceeded to brainstorm more slurs.

The whistleblower told TPUSA last week that he got tired of "anti white racism shown in the left."

"I have two other black friends who [are no longer members of the BSU] because they bullied them out for having different opinions than what was acceptable," he said. "BSU needs to learn to be more welcoming and inclusive to the white community. The BSU motto is 'unity through education,' and they are currently failing at that."

Heard said he was kicked out of a group chat for black freshmen when he was a first-year student. He said he still attends BSU events sometimes but that BSU faculty and student members are hostile toward black conservatives.

Heard even claims he's been threatened by members of the BSU. 

A comment on the TPUSA article claimed that the group message was not associated with the BSU. However, Heard said that the chat contained BSU alumni and members and included members of the BSU executive committee. Further, he claimed that the whistleblower said the chat had either been deleted or he had been kicked out since the Google Doc was leaked.

Auburn University issued the following statement to TPUSA last week:

On Tuesday afternoon, Auburn University was made aware of a GroupMe chat that used discriminatory language that is allegedly being circulated among some students. The university is committed to providing a working and academic environment that is free from discrimination and harassment and works to foster a nurturing community founded upon the fundamental dignity and worth of all its members. The university prohibits harassment of its students and employees as outlined in our Policy Against Discrimination and Harassment.

The university takes these matters very seriously and the alleged behavior does not represent the values of Auburn University. The appropriate administrators are examining the issue and considering appropriate actions. This matter will be treated in the same manner with which any issue of discrimination or harassment is addressed.

now i might get in trouble for posting this but it is not info on a pay site so i assume this is ok to post. posts from the nest are not to be reposted for the most part. my point is two things..........racism is not a white only thing. the second is are you ready to denounce this? do you want to call all racists or just the white ones? and i am sorry someone called you names on here. it is a poor look and shows some are not very educated. and of course some folks are not happy in life so they find something to hate. and i really am sorry. but to expect grace sometimes you have to show it and i just do not get that with you. we should all be singing the auburn fight song..........

There's a thread already on that. You have opinions and that's fine. But your opinions aren't worth any more than mine. What I'm saying we are all the same. We all do the same thing but because the board is filled with your demographic it's racist stuff is made to be more.

You for whatever reason I have seen take up for Mikey. He is a complete douche but for whatever reason you said hey I'm going to stand up for him. Mikey is just like 24. 

I say that to say you can have the opinion that I like to fight. I have the opinion you are overly sensitive and when people say something you don't like you like to fight. I'm sure you don't see that, just like you'd say I don't see what you are saying.

Once again one thing is for sure you haven't ever never ever. Not once seen me randomly go up to a guy and startanything about race. 

I appreciate your sentiments but what you are doing I'd prefer if you would tell 24. I'm tired of random people trying to chastise me for standing up for myself. I don't care who 's tired. 

If people can't ever say anything to other people that start stuff up with me for merely talking football then I prefer if they have nothing to say to me for addressing those people.

Thank you and I hope you don't take it the wrong way

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

There's a thread already on that. You have opinions and that's fine. But your opinions aren't worth any more than mine. What I'm saying we are all the same. We all do the same thing but because the board is filled with your demographic it's racist stuff is made to be more.

You for whatever reason I have seen take up for Mikey. He is a complete douche but for whatever reason you said hey I'm going to stand up for him. Mikey is just like 24. 

I say that to say you can have the opinion that I like to fight. I have the opinion you are overly sensitive and when people say something you don't like you like to fight. I'm sure you don't see that, just like you'd say I don't see what you are saying.

Once again one thing is for sure you haven't ever never ever. Not once seen me randomly go up to a guy and startanything about race. 

I appreciate your sentiments but what you are doing I'd prefer if you would tell 24. I'm tired of random people trying to chastise me for standing up for myself. I don't care who 's tired. 

If people can't ever say anything to other people that start stuff up with me for merely talking football then I prefer if they have nothing to say to me for addressing those people.

Thank you and I hope you don't take it the wrong way

i never said your opinions are not worth anymore than mine. as for 24 he left the thread when i joined in.and we have had words. if i was a mod and i could prove he was basically stalking you to start crap he would get a serious time out or ban. but i believe once you ignore 24 he will not be able to stand it and that at the end of the day or so he will get the hint his words are cheap. and he will still take shots in different threads and the more you ignore him the bigger the fool he looks. he enjoys it and you would rob him of that joy. he realizes he does not live in your head.and i know ignoring people is hard because we all want to have our say. i have failed everyone single time i have tried. but ok cole have a good one............

As far as the bsu stuff I denounce that's it's wrong but it's not close to the same as white people. What they are doing is saying you know what, bump white people looking down on us let's find names for them....

It's like a woman that's been raped, if she is traumatized and says she hates men because of what they did to her, I don't think that's the best way to handle things but I certainly understand and I'm not going to start up a women have raped men too argument with her. I have empathy for someone taking her worth away. And I'm not just going to turn my nose up and say get over it, the world is still spinning. I'm not going to fuss at her and talk about how most of men are good and actually defend women. I'm not going to tell her I don't want her to bring the convo up because it makes me uncomfortable. And when she expresses something like screaming at her activates a trauma in her, tell her to shut up just for bringing up awareness.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i never said your opinions are not worth anymore than mine. as for 24 he left the thread when i joined in.and we have had words. if i was a mod and i could prove he was basically stalking you to start crap he would get a serious time out or ban. but i believe once you ignore 24 he will not be able to stand it and that at the end of the day or so he will get the hint his words are cheap. and he will still take shots in different threads and the more you ignore him the bigger the fool he looks. he enjoys it and you would rob him of that joy. he realizes he does not live in your head.and i know ignoring people is hard because we all want to have our say. i have failed everyone single time i have tried. but ok cole have a good one............

So I did that to proud.....you know what I got? After ignoring him for a year you know what that got me? Nothing.

People still said the same stuff, Cole you and proud argue all the time and we're sick of it. Not one person notice how he kept taking shots at me and I never responded. Nobody came and stood up for me......and that's fine. I know I carry myself in a way where nobody thinks I need help. 

My point is no matter what people will think what they think. Just like I can be the nicest guy in the world on the football board as soon as that one person comes who doesn't agree with me it will be said Cole you are always arguing......Nobody thinks how I was one of the first younger black person on this board as so naturally there were conflicts on ideology. Nobody talks about how these men called me everything but a child of God on here and nobody was reprimanded for it.....but when I defended myself and I showed not only do I know as much as you I can know more......when they called me stupid and moron and tried to disrespect me saying I lived with my mom in the basement and I countered actually I'm a nuclear engineer then it was a problem. Then I'm cocky......but I'm fine with it.

As far as 24 I know if I ever ask him the questions of explain yourself he will always run away. Ask him why he come to that conclusion or if I just ask him to talk football and let's take personal out of it. Poof. I'm not a victim. I'm exposing him

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

So I did that to proud.....you know what I got? After ignoring him for a year you know what that got me? Nothing.

People still said the same stuff, Cole you and proud argue all the time and we're sick of it. Not one person notice how he kept taking shots at me and I never responded. Nobody came and stood up for me......and that's fine. I know I carry myself in a way where nobody thinks I need help. 

My point is no matter what people will think what they think. Just like I can be the nicest guy in the world on the football board as soon as that one person comes who doesn't agree with me it will be said Cole you are always arguing......Nobody thinks how I was one of the first younger black person on this board as so naturally there were conflicts on ideology. Nobody talks about how these men called me everything but a child of God on here and nobody was reprimanded for it.....but when I defended myself and I showed not only do I know as much as you I can know more......when they called me stupid and moron and tried to disrespect me saying I lived with my mom in the basement and I countered actually I'm a nuclear engineer then it was a problem. Then I'm cocky......but I'm fine with it.

As far as 24 I know if I ever ask him the questions of explain yourself he will always run away. Ask him why he come to that conclusion or if I just ask him to talk football and let's take personal out of it. Poof. I'm not a victim. I'm exposing him

i have always suspected 24 is extremely young. as for proud i have probably gotten into it with him more than anyone on the board. it take a big man to ignore idiots. but when they take shots at you and find out they are not worth your time with a response they usually go away.

I guess I'm the exception lol. But like I said, I respond to them. I don't hardly ever start a convo. I guess one thing I will admit is even if they start a threat I'll post to the thread....but I don't ever randomly take shots. I reply

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

I'm not asking anybody to like join and d directly say anything to 24.....but did you guys really read his last stuff and not think that's weird as hell? He said he wrote Deion Sanders pastor's church and told them to pray for me.....like think about that

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm not asking anybody to like join and d directly say anything to 24.....but did you guys really read his last stuff and not think that's weird as hell? He said he wrote Deion Sanders pastor's church and told them to pray for me.....like think about that

i am betting he is a kid. and he was just trolling you on the praying thing.

12 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am betting he is a kid. and he was just trolling you on the praying thing.

This guy is old as hell

• Sad 1