here comes the Hunter Biden investigation clusterf*ck

aubiefifty

here comes the Hunter Biden investigation cluster****

just look at the guy, he's got to be guilty of something

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc4aa1d91-bc69-48ee-a2fd-2a23e1ea763c_284x284.jpeg
8 min ago

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama

Hunter Biden, the current president’s ne’er-do-well son, is a one-man international crime spree.

don’t believe me? just look at the evidence:

remember when Hunter Biden got caught running a scam university? oh wait, that wasn’t Hunter Biden, that was Donald Trump.

remember when Hunter Biden was ordered by a court to take a class in “how not to steal money from a charity” after getting caught doing exactly that? oh wait, that wasn't Hunter Biden, that was Ivanka, Individual-1 Junior, and the dumb one.

remember when classified documents were stolen and then out of clear blue sky, Bone Saw Arabia handed Hunter Biden two billion dollars? oh wait, that wasn't Hunter Biden, that was Jared Kushner.

look, Republicans are desperate for a win right now. Jim Jordan’s half-baked “twitter files” hearings blew right the **** up into his big stupid bewildered face. Tucker Carlon’s deceptively-edited January 6 tapes flopped so hard that after just one broadcast, Old Tucks shoved them straight into the memory hole.

so now it’s time torment Hunter Biden because dammit, just look at the guy. he’s seedy. he doesn’t shave every day. he’s got to be guilty of something.

piece of cake. fish in a barrel.

there’s just one problem.

actually there’s a second problem.

actually, there’s a third problem.

but DAMN THE TORPEDOES, FULL SPEED AHEAD. so get ready for another round of stupid show trials. another round of ill-informed Republicans waving their arms and yelling inane dipshittery at witnesses, hoping for a soundbite for that night’s Fox News. another round of Democrats who brought receipts skillfully skewering Republican hypocrisy.

you know the drill. you’ve seen this movie a dozen times. the ending never changes.

all that said, Hunter Biden has been under federal investigation by a Bill-Barr-appointed prosecutor for the last five years and while they haven’t found anything in all that time, it does seem like Hunter might have been playing fast and loose with his taxes, so bear in mind …

everyone is entitled to my own opinion is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

• Haha 1

all that said, Hunter Biden has been under federal investigation by a Bill-Barr-appointed prosecutor for the last five years and while they haven’t found anything in all that time, it does seem like Hunter might have been playing fast and loose with his taxes, so bear in mind …

if the above is true then we are just wasting tax dollars. good grief.....................

There's a lot more meat to chew in Biden's case that there was in the Russia Collusion hoax. I doubt that The Big Guy's DOJ will use much energy in trying to convict Hunter of anything. That will be hard to do without revealing financial ties to the afore mentioned Big Guy. We couldn't have that come to light, now could we?

On 3/15/2023 at 11:53 PM, Mikey said:

There's a lot more meat to chew in Biden's case that there was in the Russia Collusion hoax. I doubt that The Big Guy's DOJ will use much energy in trying to convict Hunter of anything. That will be hard to do without revealing financial ties to the afore mentioned Big Guy. We couldn't have that come to light, now could we?

Are you equally concerned about Jared Kushner's financial ties to the Saudi crown prince? Does it bother you at all when evidence of the former President charging large sums of money to the government for using his hotel and golf courses?  The Democrats never opened investigations into family members, even though those family members were given security clearances and had actual offices in the White House.

How many Republican investigations does it take that result in evidence of nothing?  Remember Benghazi?  Those hearings were nothing but political theater meant to do damage to Hillary Clinton.  Instead, they actually made her look more competent that those asking the questions.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 2

13 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Those hearings were nothing but political theater meant to do damage to Hillary Clinton.  Instead, they actually made her look more competent that those asking the questions.

To my mind, any mention of Benghazi reveals exactly what Obama and H. Clinton were thinking. "Who gives a damn about a few soldiers way on the other side of the world".

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

13 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Instead, they actually made her look more competent that those asking the questions.

Do you think an investigation into Hunter’s business dealings will make Joe look more competent?  That would be a stretch, but anything is possible. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

To my mind, any mention of Benghazi reveals exactly what Obama and H. Clinton were thinking. "Who gives a damn about a few soldiers way on the other side of the world".

How do you feel about Jared Kushner getting $2 Billion from the Saudis?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Do you think an investigation into Hunter’s business dealings will make Joe look more competent?  That would be a stretch, but anything is possible. 

It is pretty clear that the intent of the investigation is not to uncover some sort of prosecutable criminal act, but instead is meant to provide a cloud over the current President with suggestions and vague accusations.  That makes it a circus. 

Before you start trying to compare this to the investigations of Trump, you should at least recall that those investigations were of conduct by the President himself and not simply of those in his orbit that were not involved in representing the United States.  The Republicans set a precedent under Trump that using the power of the Presidency and the Treasury of the United States to strong arm foreign nations to act in a manner that benefits the President personally or politically is acceptable.

What would the Republicans say today if a phone call to the Ukrainian president came to light wherein Biden told him that he would get him fighter jets, but he needed him to help him out and open an investigation into one of the Trump kids and Donald Trump?  I think we know the answer.

• Facepalm 3

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

Before you start trying to compare this to the investigations of Trump

Before I compare this to Trump????  I have left Trump behind, maybe you should too.  Hunter and Joe are center stage right now, enjoy this time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, AU9377 said:

It is pretty clear that the intent of the investigation is not to uncover some sort of prosecutable criminal act, but instead is meant to provide a cloud over the current President with suggestions and vague accusations.  That makes it a circus. 

Before you start trying to compare this to the investigations of Trump, you should at least recall that those investigations were of conduct by the President himself and not simply of those in his orbit that were not involved in representing the United States.  The Republicans set a precedent under Trump that using the power of the Presidency and the Treasury of the United States to strong arm foreign nations to act in a manner that benefits the President personally or politically is acceptable.

What would the Republicans say today if a phone call to the Ukrainian president came to light wherein Biden told him that he would get him fighter jets, but he needed him to help him out and open an investigation into one of the Trump kids and Donald Trump?  I think we know the answer.

Would one of the Trump kids be on the board at Burisma making millions for a pulse but having dads ear?

• Like 1

Devil's Advocate:

Hunter Biden stated time and again that the laptop was not his and every SF Narrative Monkey in the Democrat Parroty bought it.

NOW...Hunter Biden is suing the computer repair place because...the owner supposedly violated HB's privacy for turning over the HDD.

So now I guess all those people stating the laptop was a "Russian Intel Op" 

Simon-Cowell-eyeroll-gif ⋆ BYT // Brightest Young Things

will now have to face the fact that it was indeed HB's laptop all along. You see, HB cant sue for breach of privacy if the laptop wasn't his...

Of course about half the board here wont be able to use their brains and laugh at what I just pointed out.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1

On 3/15/2023 at 10:29 AM, aubiefifty said:

here comes the Hunter Biden investigation cluster****

just look at the guy, he's got to be guilty of something

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc4aa1d91-bc69-48ee-a2fd-2a23e1ea763c_284x284.jpeg
8 min ago

Hunter Biden, the current president’s ne’er-do-well son, is a one-man international crime spree.

don’t believe me? just look at the evidence:

remember when Hunter Biden got caught running a scam university? oh wait, that wasn’t Hunter Biden, that was Donald Trump.

remember when Hunter Biden was ordered by a court to take a class in “how not to steal money from a charity” after getting caught doing exactly that? oh wait, that wasn't Hunter Biden, that was Ivanka, Individual-1 Junior, and the dumb one.

remember when classified documents were stolen and then out of clear blue sky, Bone Saw Arabia handed Hunter Biden two billion dollars? oh wait, that wasn't Hunter Biden, that was Jared Kushner.

look, Republicans are desperate for a win right now. Jim Jordan’s half-baked “twitter files” hearings blew right the **** up into his big stupid bewildered face. Tucker Carlon’s deceptively-edited January 6 tapes flopped so hard that after just one broadcast, Old Tucks shoved them straight into the memory hole.

so now it’s time torment Hunter Biden because dammit, just look at the guy. he’s seedy. he doesn’t shave every day. he’s got to be guilty of something.

piece of cake. fish in a barrel.

there’s just one problem.

actually there’s a second problem.

actually, there’s a third problem.

but DAMN THE TORPEDOES, FULL SPEED AHEAD. so get ready for another round of stupid show trials. another round of ill-informed Republicans waving their arms and yelling inane dipshittery at witnesses, hoping for a soundbite for that night’s Fox News. another round of Democrats who brought receipts skillfully skewering Republican hypocrisy.

you know the drill. you’ve seen this movie a dozen times. the ending never changes.

everyone is entitled to my own opinion is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

fiddy, love you man, but i could mock this for a whole day just knowing Tiedrich said it.  

Dismissed GIF by The Orchard Films - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

fiddy, love you man, but i could mock this for a whole day just knowing Tiedrich said it.  

Dismissed GIF by The Orchard Films - Find & Share on GIPHY

do what you want bro. he trolls the dumnases on the other side that should not be in politics and i love it.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, homersapien said:

How do you feel about Jared Kushner getting $2 Billion from the Saudis?

If that was an actual play for pay scheme it would have already been prosecuted by the woke tools at the top of the DOJ and FBI.

Hunter Biden's dealings are the current topic, and now a money trail back to The Big Guy is becoming clear. We don't need to question why Communist China gets such a pass from the Biden administration. China has them by the throat through blackmail.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Mikey said:

If that was an actual play for pay scheme it would have already been prosecuted by the woke tools at the top of the DOJ and FBI.

Hunter Biden's dealings are the current topic, and now a money trail back to The Big Guy is becoming clear. We don't need to question why Communist China gets such a pass from the Biden administration. China has them by the throat through blackmail.

That’s why we’re increasingly arms sales to Tawain and restricting technology to China in an unprecedented fashion. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

I suspect there was nothing actually illegal about what Jared did.  Just as there was likely nothing illegal about Hunter Biden profiting off his familial relationship to the POTUS.

The point here is your blatant hypocrisy. 

• Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

I understand this is what you suspect.  However, you have stated as though it is fact.  So, could you at least offer some supporting evidence?

19 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Would one of the Trump kids be on the board at Burisma making millions for a pulse but having dads ear?

They wouldn't even have the pretense of a job.  They would just do like daddy and take more "loans".

8 hours ago, Mikey said:

Please tell me what kind of pass they are getting.

8 hours ago, Mikey said:

The current Atty General is anything but "woke", whatever that word means.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Please tell me what kind of pass they are getting.

The Chinese? Up until this past week, everything they did was met with "friendly competition" comments from Biden. We still give them a break on paying the great god Global Warming by calling them a developing nation. He's made no move against them that's even remotely as strong as they deserve.

Example: Letting their spy balloon gather up all it's evidence before finally shooting it down. I doubt that it would have been taken down when it was had their not been such a public outcry.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Mikey said:

We still give them a break on paying the great god Global Warming by calling them a developing nation.

This is a lie.  They get a break because they are doing most of the world's manufacturing.

• Dislike 1

2 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

This is a lie.  They get a break because they are doing most of the world's manufacturing.

Ah so we can’t manufacture without destroying the environment. That changes everything. Thanks for the truth for once ICHY.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Ah so we can’t manufacture without destroying the environment. That changes everything. Thanks for the truth for once ICHY.

You are lying.