Freeze Already Bringing Trophies Home Golf

aubiefifty

Won the Interlachen Member Guest, had to provide all the scoring for his partner …

A0jNkyP.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Won the Interlachen Member Guest, had to provide all the scoring for his partner …

A0jNkyP.jpg

Where did you get this picture fifty? I did not hear anything about this happening recently. also thanks for posting.

Interlachen CC is a decent course not even close to being one of the best in Central Fl. Gus is apparently a member there since its only about a mile or so from his house its a great location for Gus to play. I've played Interlachen CC a few times just really a basic Central Fl course nothing stands out about it. Also not a hard course at a little over 7200 yards.

Hugh is a fairly good golfer whose had a 1 handicap at one time. His swing can get out of whack at times due to his hand position but he had very good eye hand coor.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Where did you get this picture fifty? I did not hear anything about this happening recently. also thanks for posting.

Interlachen CC is a decent course not even close to being one of the best in Central Fl. Gus is apparently a member there since its only about a mile or so from his house its a great location for Gus to play. I've played Interlachen CC a few times just really a basic Central Fl course nothing stands out about it. Also not a hard course at a little over 7200 yards.

Hugh is a fairly good golfer whose had a 1 handicap at one time. His swing can get out of whack at times due to his hand position but he had very good eye hand coor.

It is on the auburn board on sec rant mr golf.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

all i found was it is supposed to be ranked 16 in mn and top one hundred in the country. i have no idea and could find nothing on the tournament. let me try the adding florida.

i found zip bu i looked a couple of times......

20 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

all i found was it is supposed to be ranked 16 in mn and top one hundred in the country. i have no idea and could find nothing on the tournament. let me try the adding florida.

No not that great course which is in Minnesota

There is a Interlachen CC in Winter Park, Fl were Gus lives guessing maybe a couple of miles from his home here. I live about 7 miles from Gus

http://www.interlachenccfl.com/

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

No not that great course which is in Minnesota

There is a Interlachen CC in Winter Park, Fl were Gus lives guessing maybe a couple of miles from his home here. I live about 7 miles from Gus

http://www.interlachenccfl.com/

lets go roll his yard.............lol

Edited by aubiefifty