Men vs Houston NCAA Tournament RD2 Game Thread

Maverick.AU

38 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

The 2019-20 main core pulled up the summer before their season to the rec; I think they definitely wanted to run a game and definitely was scoping out everyone else but never asked 

When I was at Auburn they weren't allowed to play in the rec. Football players couldn't right before or during the season either. 

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

When I was at Auburn they weren't allowed to play in the rec. Football players couldn't right before or during the season either. 

That summer I played intramural and our team played one with Marlon Davidson on it, so I dunno. It’s pretty dead in there during that time, so maybe they relax the restrictions?

11 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

That summer I played intramural and our team played one with Marlon Davidson on it, so I dunno. It’s pretty dead in there during that time, so maybe they relax the restrictions?

Yeah I played against a lot of them myself. As a matter of fact the year that we won it we played against a team mostly made up of football players. There is certainly a certain time period you're allowed. I remember seeing Ben o and Courtney Taylor getting hurt the same time playing pick up and thinking maybe this isn't the best thing.....

But think about how often are you going to be able to just practice free throws in the act? I guess it's possible during summer school. 

Having a regulation goal to just practice on whenever you want isn't easy to find is all I'm saying. It's one of those things in theory sounds like it would be easy but it's really not. 

I actually remember a time me and a guy got into it talking basketball one night and we went to some goals that were outside of a rec center and while playing the police came by harassing talking about crime in the area lately. I had to remind him I'm actually one of the students he keeps mentioning to protect.....it's just not an ideal situation.

• Like 1