ROLL CALL!!!!!

aubiefifty

16 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

can you tell me why trump deserves to be reelected?

I don't think anyone "deserves" to be elected. I believe a person makes a decision to run and the people should decide if he/she is elected. Let me be clear again. I hope neither Trump or Biden run again.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

You know it is possible that both were/are bad. Just throwing that out there for consideration. :dunno:

they all let us down in some area or another. i get that. what i HATE is the cats on here that think trump was abused and all his crimes are fake news.

Just now, Son of A Tiger said:

I don't think anyone "deserves" to be elected. I believe a person makes a decision to run and the people should decide if he/she is elected. Let me be clear again. I hope neither Trump or Biden run again.

good morning Son! i am all for better candidates. i want honesty.  at the end of the day i think we all want better for our country. can i call you sonshine without you thinking it was an insult? if it was an insult i would not care.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

good morning Son! i am all for better candidates. i want honesty.  at the end of the day i think we all want better for our country. can i call you sonshine without you thinking it was an insult? if it was an insult i would not care.

No problem:cheers:

6 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

No problem:cheers:

smoke em if you got em.........grins

I highly doubt he will be arrested. This just more drama from Trump.

DeSantis  will be the “anti-drama” candidate.

Edited by PUB78
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

So? Today has its own problems. 

So.... my only point is that Trump is (again) running for president. 

He's not been "rid of for a while".  He's still relevant, like it or not.  Thanks to the MAGA Republican party.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PUB78 said:

I highly doubt he will be arrested. This just more drama from Trump.

DeSantis  will be the “anti-drama” candidate.

Yeah, nothing dramatic about book banning or using the government to go after public companies for their social policies.  :rolleyes:

Well, at least if you're a MAGA Republican.  If you are, he's your man.

8 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yeah, nothing dramatic about book banning or using the government to go after public companies for their social policies.  :rolleyes:

Well, at least if you're a MAGA Republican.  If you are, he's your man.

After Biden gets through, almost anyone, DEM or GOP POTUS, can easily MAGA or at least better.

Edited by Son of A Tiger
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

The Republican Party is turning into a real life soap opera for geriatric old men. 

r/PoliticalHumor - The 2023 Republican party is like an episode of Jerry Springer

i read i believe on yahoo that the pillow guy has lost tons of honey on the stolen election. how can someone make that kind of money and yet to be so stupid to lose most of it? i just do not get it.

25 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i read i believe on yahoo that the pillow guy has lost tons of honey on the stolen election. how can someone make that kind of money and yet to be so stupid to lose most of it? i just do not get it.

Dominion claims it’s the other way around. Maybe pushing the fraud is profitable

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/mike-lindell-says-mypillow-lost-100-million/

Dominion's lawsuit claims it's all been good for his business and that "Lindell has increased MyPillow sales by 30-40% and continues duping people into redirecting their election-lie outrage into pillow purchases." Lindell says that is not true.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Dominion claims it’s the other way around. Maybe pushing the fraud is profitable

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/mike-lindell-says-mypillow-lost-100-million/

Dominion's lawsuit claims it's all been good for his business and that "Lindell has increased MyPillow sales by 30-40% and continues duping people into redirecting their election-lie outrage into pillow purchases." Lindell says that is not true.

i admit i just read the headlines and it could have been click bait.

20 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

That's a funny sentence. Thank you for that quote. 

I have a feeling some posters on here have lighter pockets this week. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-raised-million-days-after-posting-arrest-inidctment-truth-social-2023-3

Trump's fans sent him $1.5 million in 3 days after he falsely predicted that he'd be arrested Tuesday

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I have a feeling some posters on here have lighter pockets this week. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-raised-million-days-after-posting-arrest-inidctment-truth-social-2023-3

Trump's fans sent him $1.5 million in 3 days after he falsely predicted that he'd be arrested Tuesday

lou dobbs might have to give up some bucks as well since he was the biggest dude to lie about the machines. and i remember way back when lou was cool and had some sense. then he just lost it and in doing so any cred i had for him..............

1 hour ago, Son of A Tiger said:

they also have trump jumping up in the polls right now. that man needs to be in prison. my point is when the crazies take the lead i have little trut or respect for polls.

14 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

they also have trump jumping up in the polls right now. that man needs to be in prison. my point is when the crazies take the lead i have little trut or respect for polls.

So now you don't even like PBS?

32 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

So now you don't even like PBS?

no no i do not like PBR......................PBS is great. grins