Mark My Words 2024

DKW 86

Biden will win the nomination and keep Harris as his VP. Traditional Party Think wins out. 

Trump wins the Republican nomination and loses by 2x the Margin he lost by in 2020. He dies shortly afterward and becomes the Republican Party martyr for the next ten years. He loses because while base is there, ultimately the Indies ditch him. 

I would like to see Biden thump Trump one more good time to thoroughly repudiate Trumpism. 

Think the Rs are setting up for a nasty primary fight though with DeSantis challenging him as the standard bearer of US "conservatism."

• Like 1

9 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

I'd like to see neither prevail.

For the record, I never said I wanted either one of these two to win anything. And the idea of KH being the next in line in the Democrat Party is just awful, laughable, and nauseating at the same time. 

• Like 1

i have no idea bro. biden is down pretty low in the polls but trump is trump so maybe.warning shot for the repubs........if he gets the nominee i will be relentless on the pol boards. the dude is a joke.

On 3/23/2023 at 11:46 PM, DKW 86 said:

Biden will win the nomination and keep Harris as his VP. Traditional Party Think wins out. 

Trump wins the Republican nomination and loses by 2x the Margin he lost by in 2020. He dies shortly afterward and becomes the Republican Party martyr for the next ten years. He loses because while base is there, ultimately the Indies ditch him. 

If these two doddering imbeciles end up facing each other again in '24, the leadership of both parties should just go ahead and commit public seppuku.

They were s***ty candidates in 2020, and have only degraded in qualify since then.

My wild-assed MMW offering: If Trump doesn't win the R nomination, he runs 3rd party, and enables the D nominee to win one of those sparsely populated Rocky Mountain states. It happened in 1992 when Clinton won Montana.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SLAG-91 said:

If these two doddering imbeciles end up facing each other again in '24, the leadership of both parties should just go ahead and commit public seppuku.

They were s***ty candidates in 2020, and have only degraded in qualify since then.

My wild-assed MMW offering: If Trump doesn't win the R nomination, he runs 3rd party, and enables the D nominee to win one of those sparsely populated Rocky Mountain states. It happened in 1992 when Clinton won Montana.

Clinton also won Georgia, Louisiana, Kentucky and several others that were thought to be Republican strengths.  Clinton was a masterful politician that knew how to campaign in the South. Having James Carville running things was a major boost. That resulted in 370 electoral college votes, easily defeating George H.W. Bush.

9 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Clinton also won Georgia, Louisiana, Kentucky and several others that were thought to be Republican strengths.  Clinton was a masterful politician that knew how to campaign in the South. Having James Carville running things was a major boost. That resulted in 370 electoral college votes, easily defeating George H.W. Bush.

True enough, but Montana was the fluke of flukes for Clinton...he actively worked those states you mentioned (he won Tennessee in 1992 as well), but I bet he was even surprised he won Montana because I doubt he spent much, if any, time there. It was one of those states that Perot got over 25% of the vote.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Clinton was masterful in his day. Having a strong 3rd party candidate to his perceived right helped, too. Both times.

• Like 1