SDSU WINS!

AUwent

Just now, AUatHeart said:

They have more murder investigations than elite eights!

Stolen from Twitter 

I wonder what advice Ray Lewis can give Nate now...

• Haha 1

@GwillMac6 Bring the good stuff! Bama couldn't get to Elite 8!! We Aztec fans. We going streaking!! Wooooooo!

9956544.jpeg.jpg

i.jpeg.jpg

dm_230324_dm_ncb_sdsu_oop_default.jpg

ncaa-san-diego-st-alabama-basketball.jpeg.jpg

DTR16951.jpg

download.jpeg-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, cptau said:

Someone named Miller had a bad night.   If it weren’t for foul shots UAT wouldn’t been in this game. 

675D0933-79F3-47CD-BEB0-144B77327B6A.jpeg

We gave everyone the blueprint to defend him in that last game against them.  Forcing him to shoot with pressure off the pick. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, cptau said:

Someone named Miller had a bad night.   If it weren’t for foul shots UAT wouldn’t been in this game. 

675D0933-79F3-47CD-BEB0-144B77327B6A.jpeg

Wow! Brandon Miller 3/19 FG, 1/10 3PT. That's horrible. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Wow! Brandon Miller 3/19 FG, 1/10 3PT. That's horrible. 

At this point we can confirm he wasn't the shooter at least. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Haha 6

i heard nate was pretty classless during his post game interview. does anone know what he said that riled folks up or have i been lead astray again on the message boards.

Karma is a bit_h.   You act like your program is above the law.  The national media ridicules you.  You make excuses of "good kid, wrong place, wrong time."  You have fans wear amazingly stupid t-shirts that brings incredible injury to the young woman's family.   And then you lay a big Big Bird egg on the national stage.   I'm so gold we are not them!!!      

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i heard nate was pretty classless during his post game interview. does anone know what he said that riled folks up or have i been lead astray again on the message boards.

He suspended Brandon Miller for the remainder of the season

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, LPTiger said:

Karma is a bit_h.   You act like your program is above the law.  The national media ridicules you.  You make excuses of "good kid, wrong place, wrong time."  You have fans wear amazingly stupid t-shirts that brings incredible injury to the young woman's family.   And then you lay a big Big Bird egg on the national stage.   I'm so gold we are not them!!!      

Imagine selling your soul and your reputation for getting knocked out of the sweet 16 by a mid major. 

That's Bama. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

• WarTiger changed the title to SDSU WINS!

Goodman at Al.com has been a bammer homer.   He is now done with them.   I think (hope) the worm is turning.   What program has a wide receiver smack a woman on the head on video and have a basketball player deliver a murder weapon to a crime scene and skate on both counts.    Corrupt culture = downfall.   

24 minutes ago, AUDub said:

At this point we can confirm he wasn't the shooter at least. 

Damn...that's good.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Goodman at Al.com has been a bammer homer.   He is now done with them.   I think (hope) the worm is turning.   What program has a wide receiver smack a woman on the head on video and have a basketball player deliver a murder weapon to a crime scene and skate on both counts.    Corrupt culture = downfall.   

Don't forget the Tony Mitchell drug running incident...we dodged a bullet there...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AUDub said:

He suspended Brandon Miller for the remainder of the season

Fantastic!

49 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

Don't forget the Tony Mitchell drug running incident...we dodged a bullet there...

Literally

"Alabama falls to 1-9 in the Sweet 16 or later, the second-worst record all-time (min. 5 games). The Crimson Tide are the first SEC school to be a 1-seed but not reach the Elite Eight since Kentucky in 2004."

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

As always, buck fama, but this year especially deserves an exponential buck fama for what they did this year with Miller and how Oats responded. This was truly cathartic on many levels.

Alabama being good at basketball shouldn’t bother me this much but the relief I felt watching Bama lose was tremendous.  I was convinced Bama would win it all and we’d have to deal with that.  Another year of bragging about a final 4 while Bama bumps their head on greatness.  Hopefully Bruce gets Auburn back on track and we don’t have to deal with the possibility of them succeeding Auburn again for awhile.  

• Like 1

I forgot it was on, so I didn't even watch. Watching highlights right now. But bama was up 48-39 with 11:30 left in the game (after trailing a few times). At that point, I would have figured they would start running away with it. But, right after that, Trammell had a 3, a steal for a layup, and then another 3, to bring it back to 48-47. Ended up being like a 25-3 run or something. SDSU led by 9 late, and then bama had it down to 66-64 with 46.9 left. Would have been a fun one to watch live.

Glad SDSU didn't choke.