Murdoch’s Post Turns on Trump

TexasTiger

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Will be interesting to see if this changes when Trump wins the nomination.

10000% it would. 

Murdoch's propaganda Rags are dumping on Trump now hoping the Republican movement is swinging in DeSantis's favor, but if for whatever reason DeSantis decides not to run or even loses the nomination you'll see FoxNews and NYP change their tune and go back to full time glowing coverage of Trump. 

• Like 1

On 3/25/2023 at 9:06 AM, TexasTiger said:

I said in my MMW Thread that the Indies made their point in 2016 about how much they did not want HRC. 

But they moved on in 2020. trump loses again in 2024 and this time by an even larger margin. The Indies are not coming back. 

ThePost seems to be seeing the same thing I am. DeSantis could be a return to closer to normalcy. At least he isn't asking for violent riots and a coup...

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I said in my MMW Thread that the Indies made their point in 2016 about how much they did not want HRC. 

But they moved on in 2020. trump loses again in 2024 and this time by an even larger margin. The Indies are not coming back. 

ThePost seems to be seeing the same thing I am. DeSantis could be a return to closer to normalcy. At least he isn't asking for violent riots and a coup...

DeSantis is a petty wannabe dictator. He’s likely done.

• Like 1