- SOLD - Selling 2023 Auburn Football Season Tickets

abw0004

Hello all,

I am selling two lower bowl season tickets for the 2023 season.  Simply asking for what I paid, nothing more.  I sit in another section so I don't need these.  Same as last year, I wanted to offer them first on the Eagles Nest before I offered them to the public.  Section 45, Seats 22-23 and I can also get the orange seat backs if you want them.  Just shoot me a PM.  War Eagle!

image.png.7ec5272fc6c7383badb7cf6bc2b34186.pngimage.png.312af1c3ba46aabab08b87ccb1d6fcd5.png

Edited by abw0004
  • Like 1

• abw0004 changed the title to - SOLD - Selling 2023 Auburn Football Season Tickets

Dang, how did I miss this post? Just bought a couple of season tickets in Section 42 today. After all these years, I finally live close enough to pull the trigger.

;)

• Like 1

On 5/11/2023 at 2:22 PM, johnnyAU said:

Dang, how did I miss this post? Just bought a couple of season tickets in Section 42 today. After all these years, I finally live close enough to pull the trigger.

;)

If you need some next year just let me know and I can get them for you.  I have seven season tickets this year and can probably get more for you.

• Like 1