2023-24 Auburn Football Roster

Zeek

7 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Taking a quick look at the current roster and transfer targets as we get closer to the summer. Auburn wants to wrap up the transfer additions soon to try and get these guys on campus in time to learn our system. Remember that some Auburn players in the portal can still withdraw their names and join. Also, grad transfers can appear later in the process.

Auburn Players Currently in the Portal

• TJ Finley - a graduate transfer that won't be returning. After losing his spot to Robby Ashford last season the writing was on the wall for Finley. 
  • Landen King - simply put he is a "tweener" that could never find his role. Too small to be a genuine Tight End and too clunky as a route runner to create separation. I do believe the staff would welcome his return but it's unlikely that will happen; he has considered leaving more than once. 
  • Colby Smith - almost all of Auburn's starting offensive line will be transferred. This tells those currently on the roster where they stand. 
  • Dylan Brooks - I am not sure what in the world this kid doesn't have but two other staffs haven't seen him fit to be in the rotation despite his physical skills. 
  • Tobechi Okoli - another tweener who was always going to be a project. He just never filled out enough to earn minutes.
  • Powell Gordon - a local kid who was given a chance probably wasn't skilled enough to earn if we're being honest. I think he could withdraw his name and remain a depth piece for Auburn. He is yet another tweener.
  • Jeffrey M'ba - I really wanted this one to pan out for us. He is a monster of a human being that we never really got to see after an injury. He needs to improve his anchor and utilize his size a little more.

Auburn Players Who Have Found a New Home

• Craig McDonald - Committed to Minnesota. Disappointed in this one. Thought he would be a better option for us at safety than what we have.
  • Tar'Varish Dawson Jr. - Committed to Cincinnati. Thought he had potential at the slot but just couldn't stay healthy and find the field. I think the Bearcats will be a better home for him.
  • Kameron Brown - Committed to Chattanooga. Just not an SEC player simply put.
  • Desmond Tisdol - Committed to FAU.

Players Currently in the Portal That Auburn is Targeting

• Montana Lemonious-Craig - WR - Colorado - 23 receptions, 359 receiving yards, and 3 touchdowns last season. Had 6 receptions for 169 yards and two touchdowns during their spring game. Auburn is believed to lead.
  • Jyaire Shorter - WR - North Texas - 23 receptions, 628 receiving yards, and 11 touchdowns last season. Great speed and with 6'2" 218 lbs. build he is worth a look. Auburn is believed to lead.
  • Jordyn Tyson - WR - Colorado - 22 receptions, 470 receiving yards, and 4 touchdowns. Just a freshman and has a 6'2" 180 lbs. build. I don't think he is a take unless Auburn misses one of the two above.
  • Jaden Muskrat - IOL - Tulsa - Auburn views him as an interior offensive lineman. It is not clear where Auburn stands but we are in the running. One hurdle is I don't believe he is a guaranteed starter but he is definitely the 6th man at the least.
  • Isaac Ukwu - DL - James Madison - 6'3" 260 lbs. he racked up 22 solo tackles, 7.5 sacks, and one forced fumble last season. Auburn would like to add him as additional depth.
  • Stephen Sings V - DL - Liberty - 13 tackles and 3.5 sacks. He is likely low on our list and a depth piece. He has a decent build but needs to add some mass.
  • Larry Nixon III - LB - North Texas - Big frame at 6'2" 236 lbs. and a tackling machine. He had 104 tackles last year and one sack. I think he is our hope for a decent MLB.

Current Roster:

Quarterback:

• Payton Thorne - transferred in from Michigan State - presumed starter with two years of eligibility left,
  • Robby Ashford - returning starter whose mom insists he plans on staying regardless of what happens (we'll see).
  • Holden Geriner - redshirt freshman quarterback. I think it's fair to say he isn't this staff's "guy".
  • Hank Brown - a true freshman that I  quite honestly don't expect much out of.

Running Back:

• Jarquez Hunter - might be the best running back in the SEC this year
  • Brian Battie - transferred in from USF - change of pace back and a speedster
  • Damari Alston - it is honestly a little unfortunate that he is behind two older more experienced backs. I really think he is an every-down back with a lot of potential. Hoping he gets a fair share of the carries to show what he can do.
  • Jeremiah Cobb - true freshman that Cadillac is very high on 
  • Justin Jones & Sean Jackson - it's unclear whether either or both will receive a scholarship but I do think either can be serviceable in a pinch

Wide Receiver:

• Koy Moore - 20 receptions, 314 yards, and 1 touchdown last year.
  • Camden Brown - 9 receptions, 123 yards, and 2 touchdowns last year. Everyone is high on his potential but we will see if he takes the next step.
  • Jay Fair - 2 receptions, 34 yards, and no touchdowns. He is being recruited over currently.
  • Ja'Varrius Johnson - 26 receptions, 493 yards, and 3 touchdowns last year. He is one of the few productive returning players.
  • Nick Mardner - transferred in from Cincinnati - with 19 receptions, 218 yards, and 3 touchdowns. At 6'6" he is a big-bodied receiver Auburn is hoping can have an impact in the red zone. He is currently dealing with an injury that might sideline him through the summer.
  • Malcolm Johnson Jr. - 2 receptions for 28 yards last year. I hate that he never seemed to take the next step but it doesn't seem like he is in the plan moving forward.
  • Omari Kelly - 3 receptions for just 56 yards. He is still young enough that we might see him develop into a quality weapon.
  • Daquayvious Sorey - a true freshman that I am a little curious about. He is from a very small town near me (Chipley, FL) and played horrendous competition. It's a big jump to the SEC.

Tight End:

• Rivaldo Fairweather - Transferred in from FIU - believed to be the starter already and a true offensive weapon.
  • Micah Riley-Ducker - I am still very high on this redshirt freshman.
  • Tyler Fromm - has flashed good hands and potential.
  • Luke Deal - is probably the best blocking tight end on the team.
  • Brandon Frazier - all the size in the world with zero production.
  • Camden Etheridge & Grant Hidalgo - walk-ons providing valuable depth

Offensive Line:

• Jalil Irvin - senior providing depth and flexibility at guard/center
  • Dillon Wade -Transferred from Tulsa - junior and likely starter
  • Gunner Britton - Transferred from WKU - senior and likely starter
  • Tate Johnson - junior competing for a spot
  • Bradyn Joiner - freshman
  • EJ Harris - redshirt freshman
  • Kameron Stutts - senior
  • Avery Jones - graduate transfer from East Carolina - likely starter
  • Izavion Miller - JuCo tackle providing depth
  • Garner Langlo - sophomore
  • Connor Lew - freshman
  • Clay Wedin - freshman
  • Jeremiah Wright - junior competing for a starting spot just needs to stay healthy
  • Tyler Johnson - true freshman

Defensive Line & Jack:

• Mosiah Nasili-Kite - Transferred from Maryland - possible starter
  • Marcus Harris - expected to contribute
  • Wilky Denaud - true freshman
  • Stephen Johnson - true freshman
  • Enyce Sledge - redshirt freshman
  • Zykeivous Walker - entered the portal temporarily before returning
  • Lawrence Johnson - transferred from Purdue - expected to contribute
  • Garrison Walker - junior
  • Justin Rogers - transferred from Kentucky - expected to contribute
  • Jayson Jones - expected to take the next step
  • Elijah McAlister - transferred from Vanderbilt considered an edge rusher
  • Keldric Faulk - true freshman but he is expected to contribute
  • Brenton Williams - true freshman
  • Darron Reed - true freshman
  • Quientrail Jamison-Travis - JuCo DL

Linebacker:

• DeMario Tolan - sophomore
  • Eugene Asante - junior
  • Austin Keys - junior that the staff is hoping can take the next step
  • Cam Riley - junior that is still a bit of a tweener
  • Robert Woodyard Jr. - redshirt freshman pushing for a starting role
  • Wesley Steiner - senior
  • Jake Levant - unclear if he'll still have a scholarship or not

Defensive Backs:

• Kayin Lee - true freshman pushing for a starting role
  • DJ James - senior and starter
  • Keionte Scott - junior likely playing the nickel
  • Nehemiah Pritchett - likely starter
  • JD Rhym - sophomore with some positive buzz
  • Jaylin Simpson - senior likely starter
  • Donovan Kaufman - nickel
  • Austin Ausberry - redshirt freshman
  • Zion Puckett - senior
  • Marquise Gilbert - junior
  • Cayden Bridges - sophomore
  • Caleb Wooden - sophomore
  • Sylvester Smith - true freshman
  • Terrance Love - true freshman
  • Tyler Scott - true freshman
  • Colton Hood - true freshman
  • CJ Johnson - true freshman
  • JC Hart - true freshman

Kicker/Punter/Long Snapper:

• Alex McPherson - K - redshirt freshman and starter
  • Evan McGuire - K 
  • Oscar Chapman - returning starting punter
  • Jacob Quattlebaum - likely starting Long Snapper
  • Reed Hughes and Kyle Vaccarella - backup long snappers (walk-ons I believe)

Roughly 33 of the 85 scholarship players are players added by Hugh Freeze and company. The roster will mostly be his guys before we know it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

I have approximately 75 guys on scholarship so we can add 10 more total. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I have approximately 75 guys on scholarship so we can add 10 more total. 

And we need all 10

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zeek said:

Taking a quick look at the current roster and transfer targets as we get closer to the summer. Auburn wants to wrap up the transfer additions soon to try and get these guys on campus in time to learn our system. Remember that some Auburn players in the portal can still withdraw their names and join. Also, grad transfers can appear later in the process.

• TJ Finley - a graduate transfer that won't be returning. After losing his spot to Robby Ashford last season the writing was on the wall for Finley. 
  • Landen King - simply put he is a "tweener" that could never find his role. Too small to be a genuine Tight End and too clunky as a route runner to create separation. I do believe the staff would welcome his return but it's unlikely that will happen; he has considered leaving more than once. 
  • Colby Smith - almost all of Auburn's starting offensive line will be transferred. This tells those currently on the roster where they stand. 
  • Dylan Brooks - I am not sure what in the world this kid doesn't have but two other staffs haven't seen him fit to be in the rotation despite his physical skills. 
  • Tobechi Okoli - another tweener who was always going to be a project. He just never filled out enough to earn minutes.
  • Powell Gordon - a local kid who was given a chance probably wasn't skilled enough to earn if we're being honest. I think he could withdraw his name and remain a depth piece for Auburn. He is yet another tweener.
  • Jeffrey M'ba - I really wanted this one to pan out for us. He is a monster of a human being that we never really got to see after an injury. He needs to improve his anchor and utilize his size a little more.

• Craig McDonald - Committed to Minnesota. Disappointed in this one. Thought he would be a better option for us at safety than what we have.
  • Tar'Varish Dawson Jr. - Committed to Cincinnati. Thought he had potential at the slot but just couldn't stay healthy and find the field. I think the Bearcats will be a better home for him.

• Montana Lemonious-Craig - WR - Colorado - 23 receptions, 359 receiving yards, and 3 touchdowns last season. Had 6 receptions for 169 yards and two touchdowns during their spring game. Auburn is believed to lead.
  • Jyaire Shorter - WR - North Texas - 23 receptions, 628 receiving yards, and 11 touchdowns last season. Great speed and with 6'2" 218 lbs. build he is worth a look. Auburn is believed to lead.
  • Jordyn Tyson - WR - Colorado - 22 receptions, 470 receiving yards, and 4 touchdowns. Just a freshman and has a 6'2" 180 lbs. build. I don't think he is a take unless Auburn misses one of the two above.
  • Jaden Muskrat - IOL - Tulsa - Auburn views him as an interior offensive lineman. It is not clear where Auburn stands but we are in the running. One hurdle is I don't believe he is a guaranteed starter but he is definitely the 6th man at the least.
  • Isaac Ukwu - DL - James Madison - 6'3" 260 lbs. he racked up 22 solo tackles, 7.5 sacks, and one forced fumble last season. Auburn would like to add him as additional depth.
  • Stephen Sings V - DL - Liberty - 13 tackles and 3.5 sacks. He is likely low on our list and a depth piece. He has a decent build but needs to add some mass.
  • Larry Nixon III - LB - North Texas - Big frame at 6'2" 236 lbs. and a tackling machine. He had 104 tackles last year and one sack. I think he is our hope for a decent MLB.

Current Roster:

Quarterback:

• Payton Thorne - transferred in from Michigan State - presumed starter with two years of eligibility left,
  • Robby Ashford - returning starter whose mom insists he plans on staying regardless of what happens (we'll see).
  • Holden Geriner - redshirt freshman quarterback. I think it's fair to say he isn't this staff's "guy".

Running Back:

• Damari Alston - it is honestly a little unfortunate that he is behind two older more experienced backs. I really think he is an every-down back with a lot of potential. Hoping he gets a fair share of the carries to show what he can do.
  • Justin Jones & Sean Jackson - it's unclear whether either or both will receive a scholarship but I do think either can be serviceable in a pinch

Wide Receiver:

• Camden Brown - 9 receptions, 123 yards, and 2 touchdowns last year. Everyone is high on his potential but we will see if he takes the next step.
  • Jay Fair - 2 receptions, 34 yards, and no touchdowns. He is being recruited over currently.
  • Ja'Varrius Johnson - 26 receptions, 493 yards, and 3 touchdowns last year. He is one of the few productive returning players.
  • Nick Mardner - transferred in from Cincinnati - with 19 receptions, 218 yards, and 3 touchdowns. At 6'6" he is a big-bodied receiver Auburn is hoping can have an impact in the red zone. He is currently dealing with an injury that might sideline him through the summer.
  • Malcolm Johnson Jr. - 2 receptions for 28 yards last year. I hate that he never seemed to take the next step but it doesn't seem like he is in the plan moving forward.
  • Omari Kelly - 3 receptions for just 56 yards. He is still young enough that we might see him develop into a quality weapon.
  • Daquayvious Sorey - a true freshman that I am a little curious about. He is from a very small town near me (Chipley, FL) and played horrendous competition. It's a big jump to the SEC.

Tight End:

• Rivaldo Fairweather - Transferred in from FIU - believed to be the starter already and a true offensive weapon.

Offensive Line:

• Connor Lew - freshman
  • Clay Wedin - freshman
  • Jeremiah Wright - junior competing for a starting spot just needs to stay healthy

Defensive Line & Jack:

Linebacker:

• Eugene Asante - junior

Defensive Backs:

• Zion Puckett - senior

• Evan McGuire - K 

Thank you as always Zeek. This is very helpful.

18 hours ago, Zeek said:

Current Roster:

Quarterback:

Running Back:

Wide Receiver:

Tight End:

Offensive Line:

• Connor Lew - freshman
  • Clay Wedin - freshman

Defensive Line & Jack:

Linebacker:

• Eugene Asante - junior

Defensive Backs:

• Zion Puckett - senior

• Evan McGuire - K 

Thanks, Zeek. Dawson has apparently flipped to Colorado.

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/colorado-lands-auburn-wr-transfer-tarvarish-dawson

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TigerPAC said:

didnt Mba go to Purdue?  so, we actually swapped DL with them?  that's odd

Usually I judge how bad of a loss it is based on where a player goes. If they go to a worse program then I usually accept it’s probably for the best.

I am glad the staff isn’t just differing to established or older players. We are wheeling and dealing. This might sound bad to some but I think Hugh is okay with maybe not being the best we can be this year if it means a better long term outcome. Seems like we’ll see more true freshmen getting opportunities than we have in a bit.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Usually I judge how bad of a loss it is based on where a player goes. If they go to a worse program then I usually accept it’s probably for the best.

I am glad the staff isn’t just differing to established or older players. We are wheeling and dealing. This might sound bad to some but I think Hugh is okay with maybe not being the best we can be this year if it means a better long term outcome. Seems like we’ll see more true freshmen getting opportunities than we have in a bit.

i agree.....from AU to Purdue is not the same as Purdue to AU

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.on3.com/teams/auburn-tigers/news/auburn-football-projected-scholarship-distribution-chart/

Pretty obvious that Auburn is going to have to hit the portal just as hard next year as well as bring in a top ranked recruiting class.  If Harsin was still here I'm not sure how Auburn would even field a team next season.  Goodness. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

https://www.on3.com/teams/auburn-tigers/news/auburn-football-projected-scholarship-distribution-chart/

Pretty obvious that Auburn is going to have to hit the portal just as hard next year as well as bring in a top ranked recruiting class.  If Harsin was still here I'm not sure how Auburn would even field a team next season.  Goodness. 

We'll need more guys next year, but it shouldn't be as bad as this year IYAM.  Little more targeted...probably more defensive heavy than this year.

Wish they did this better and showed eligibility remaining b/c it's visually pretty bad.  For example Thorne & JaVarrius Johnson both have 2 years left.  I'm sure there are others.

QB - 0 - We'll be fine unless PT goes to the NFL

RB - 0 - Should be fine unless Cowboy goes to the NFL.

WR - 2 - Nice thing about a few guys we passed on is they had multiple years.  We'll graduate a bunch and all of our transfers except Burton will be gone.  Cam Brown/Burton/Moore isn't awful solid combo but we'll need more.  

TE - 0 - Probably good

OL - 2 or 3 - Wright, Muskrat, Wade should all return as starters.  Lew should be able to step in at OC.  MIght need an OT depending on how Miller develops.  Never hurts to have more and would be nice to find some more mid class guys

DL - As many as possible - We could be okay-ish if guys return.  Rodgers has 2 years left, but he's an NFL risk.  Marcus Harris has 2 years left, but could jump.  If they jump and we lose both grad transfers, we're going to be hurting bad with just Z Walker & Jayson Jones left.

EDGE - 1 or 2 - McLoed could be a 2 year player, but if he has double digit sacks who knows.  Faulk will be the starter, but need support.  Kinda like DL...if guys return we could be Aight

LB - 1 - Should have everyone back except Nixon.

CB - 2 - I think both James/Pritchett get drafted.  I'm a huge fan of Keionte Scott.  Plus Rhym, Ausberry, Lee...we have some decent CBs just young annd inexperienced.

S - 3 - We need S this year and couldn't get any.  We could probably take an entire 2 deep next off season

Punter - 1 - probably need one 

• Like 2

Hugh Freeze admits 'too early to tell' whether Auburn's closed talent gap, confronts transfer portal dynamics head on

Justin Hokanson

Photo by Matt Rudolph/Auburn Live

LAGRANGE, Ga. — There’s only one question Auburn football head coach Hugh Freeze asks when it comes to the transfer portal: “Do they improve our roster?”

Freeze spoke at an alumni event on Wednesday and was asked about his general approach to the transfer portal. His answers was straight forward, and maybe a breath of fresh air in this new age of transfers, NIL deals and more.

RELATED

Payton Thorne ‘already watching film on his own’ after arriving at Auburn

Freeze updates spring portal happenings, signee arrivals and more

“I don’t care where they come from. My question is, do they improve our roster? If we have a spot and they improve our roster, then we need to go on them,” Freeze said.

“I know there’s a lot of excitement right now with what we’ve done recruiting and I’m thrilled for that. I’m excited, but it’s too early to tell how much have we closed the gap on the ones we have to close the gap on? How much? I don’t think we’ll know until we play some games. The one thing I’m confident on is we’ve improved our roster.”

To date, Auburn lost 19 players to the transfer portal, while welcoming in 17 players. That’s in addition to the 21 high school prospects Auburn signed, many whom arrived before the spring, with the rest reporting this summer. You can check out Auburn’s 2023 recruiting class, both high school prospects and transfers, right here.

Auburn’s 2023 signing class finished ranked No. 17 nationally and No. 8 in the SEC. The Tigers jumped 10-plus spots after Freeze’s hiring.

Auburn’s 2023 transfer portal class currently ranks No. 5 nationally according to the On3 Sports transfer portal rankings. To date, Auburn has welcomed in five 4-star transfer portal players, while losing zero 4-star portal players from the roster.

According to the On3 Sports transfer portal rankings, Auburn’s 19 players lost to the portal average a 66.16 player ranking, while the 17 players added from the transfer portal average a 75.71 player ranking.

Like it or not, the transfer portal has changed college athletics.

“It’s about competition. You are blessed to have the opportunity at the place you’re at. Make the most of that opportunity. Does that guarantee you a significant number of snaps? No, it doesn’t. Yet, you’re blessed. That’s real life. We should be about preparing young men for life. If nothing else, that’s one of the greatest lessons you can learn. Sometimes you have to work as hard as you can and leave the results to be what they are,” Freeze said.

“The answer isn’t always fly to the transfer portal. Sometimes it might be the best, but not in every case. A degree should mean something. Life after football should mean something. We’re a training ground for that. For our team, they are going to hear that consistently that work as hard as you can, but you have to compete. You have to be able to learn hard truths sometime.”

Edited by toddc

I really love the honesty and forthrightness of our coach! What a change.

A degree should mean something, life after football should mean something.  Love it Brother Hugh.

Especially when I read that 28 yr old Stetson Bennett was at thuga for 6 flipping years and has no degree. 

• Like 1

On 5/8/2023 at 3:37 PM, Zeek said:

Updated May 22nd - I believe we are done in the portal barring some surprises. We would like another safety but I haven't seen any connections that make sense. If there are any other additions it'll be from the JUCO ranks.

Orange = transfer

Blue = High School or JUCO

• Tobechi Okoli - DL
  • Powell Gordon - LB

• Craig McDonald - DB - Committed to Minnesota. 
  • Tar'Varish Dawson Jr. - WR - Committed to Colorado.
  • Kameron Brown - LB - Committed to Chattanooga.
  • Desmond Tisdol - LB - Committed to FAU.
  • TJ Finley - QB - Committed to Texas State.
  • Colby Smith - OL - Committed to Troy.
  • Landen King - TE - Committed to Utah.
  • Dylan Brooks - DE - Committed to Kansas.
  • Jeffrey M'ba - DL - Committed to Purdue.

N/A

Current Roster

Quarterbacks (4):

• Payton Thorne - Michigan State
  • Robby Ashford
  • Holden Geriner
  • Hank Brown

Running Backs (4-5):

• Jarquez Hunter
  • Brian Battie - USF
  • Damari Alston
  • Jeremiah Cobb
  • Sean Jackson - unsure if he is on a scholarship
  • Justin Jones - unsure if he is on a scholarship

Wide Receivers (11):

• Jyaire Shorter - North Texas
  • Caleb Burton - Ohio State
  • Shane Hooks - Jackson State
  • Nick Mardner - Cincinnati
  • Koy Moore
  • Camden Brown
  • Jay Fair
  • Ja'Varrius Johnson
  • Malcolm Johnson Jr.
  • Omari Kelly
  • Daquayvious Sorey

Tight Ends (5):

• Rivaldo Fairweather - FIU
  • Luke Deal
  • Tyler Fromm
  • Micah Riley-Ducker
  • Brandon Frazier
  • Grant Hidalgo - unsure if he is on a scholarship

Offensive Linemen (15):

• Dillon Wade - Tulsa
  • Gunner Britton - WKU
  • Avery Jones - ECU
  • Jaden Muskrat - Tulsa
  • Jalil Irvin
  • Tate Johnson
  • Jeremiah Wright
  • Kameron Stutts
  • Garner Langlo
  • EJ Harris
  • Connor Lew
  • Clay Wedin
  • Izavion Miller
  • Bradyn Joiner
  • Tyler Johnson

Defensive Linemen / Edge / Jack (16-17):

• Keldric Faulk
  • Wilky Denaud
  • Brenton Williams
  • Stephen Johnson
  • Darron Reed
  • Quientrail Jamison-Travis
  • Stephen Sings - Liberty
  • Jalen McLeod - Appalachian State
  • Justin Rogers - Kentucky
  • Lawrence Johnson - Purdue
  • Mosiah Nasili-Kite - Maryland
  • Elijah McAllister - Vanderbilt
  • Marcus Harris
  • Enyce Sledge
  • Zykeivous Walker
  • Garrison Walker - unsure if he is on scholarship?
  • Jayson Jones

Linebackers (8-9):

• Lary Nixon III - North Texas
  • Austin Keys - Ole Miss
  • DeMario Tolan - LSU
  • Eugene Asante
  • Cam Riley
  • Robert Woodyard Jr.
  • Powell Gordon
  • Wesley Steiner
  • Jake Levant - unsure if he is still on scholarship

Defensive Backs (19):

• Kayin Lee
  • Sylvester Smith
  • Terrance Love
  • Tyler Scott
  • Colton Hood
  • CJ Johnson
  • JC Hart
  • Syrus Dumas - New Mexico State
  • DJ James
  • Keionte Scott
  • Nehemiah Pritchett
  • JD Rhym
  • Jaylin Simpson
  • Donovan Kaufman
  • Austin Ausberry
  • Zion Puckett
  • Marquise Gilbert
  • Cayden Bridges
  • Caleb Wooden

Updated, let me know if I messed something up or missed something. Can't wait for summer ball and more intel about how the depth chart will shape out.

Thanks Zeek!!!  This is a great list!   And it highlights just how much work CHF and Co. have done!  It’s truly amazing!!!!!  We were literally one or two injuries away from not even having enough warm bodies to field an OL or DL.   It’s a travesty that we were ever in that position to begin with!!!  But now we even have a little bit of depth there!  Absolutely amazing!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Teamwork makes the dream work! We need these guys to come out swinging this season.

10 hours ago, toddc said:

Teamwork makes the dream work! We need these guys to come out swinging this season.

Who's eating the burger when there's ribeye a foot to the right?  

Seriously, "family dinners" make such a difference.  

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Who's eating the burger when there's ribeye a foot to the right?  

Me. At best steaks are solid. I'll take a burger 10 times out of 10.

• Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1