Ted Cruz Schools AOC

19 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

You can tell from this thread that that some Dems can't accept simple facts yet criticize others for doing likewise. The fact is simple......the KKK was started under some  Democrats' watch no matter what evolved later.

Who cares that Republicans are the party of the Confederacy and white supremacists today.....All that matters is that the Democrats were some big time bigots back in 1860. 

Yeah....ok

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

So in summary…a good bit of dems were racist a long time ago and over time felt let down by their party and left and decided they were now republican. So we have democrat bigots saying they are republican. 

Edited by wdefromtx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

It’s no use, she is the black face of white supremacy.  

Not really a surprise the dems would want to silence a professor at Vanderbilt University. :gofig:

• Like 1

I could quite easily out the sub 3 digit IQ dems in this forum if I chose to do so, but they will out themselves. Watch and learn. 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I could quite easily out the sub 3 digit IQ dems in this forum if I chose to do so, but they will out themselves. Watch and learn. 

image.gif.9c154348cbeb340c2462106708f3de43.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

image.gif.9c154348cbeb340c2462106708f3de43.gif

Our first dog bark. :laugh:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

Holy s*** prageru. 

You're right. Should have quoted CNN, :laugh:

7 hours ago, AUDub said:

Holy s*** prageru. 

And Dub for the dismissal!!!!

"But dub, it is the truth"

"Shut up Dave...no one cares about the truth or facts."

Make America Great Again Hat Donald Trump 2016 Trucker Blue Cap w/ Mesh Back - Picture 1 of 2

You see folks, with dub, being factually true, well..."ich machts nicht" if it is against his beloved Party.
Facts hold no sway over his emotional tie to "party uber alles!"

Edited by DKW 86
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Make America Great Again Hat Donald Trump 2016 Trucker Blue Cap w/ Mesh Back - Picture 1 of 2

You see folks, with dub, being factually true, well..."ich machts nicht" if it is against his beloved Party.

I've already addressed the points made in the video. 

41 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

TRIGGER WARNING:  Black face of white supremacy.

There are 222 Republicans in the House of Representatives. How many are Black? 

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

35 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

There are 222 Republicans in the House of Representatives. How many are Black? 

Who cares?  The one that are, are conservative and, therefore, the black face of white supremacy.  They are the ones that don’t buy into the narrative that being black means you are predestined to be a victim and you could never amount to anything.  This should be celebrated, it’s not.  Can you tell me why?

The View has the answer, I know you agree.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The one that are, are conservative and, therefore, the black face of white supremacy.  They are the ones that don’t buy into the narrative that being black means you are predestined to be a victim and you could never amount to anything.  This should be celebrated, it’s not.  Can you tell me why?

I don't buy into the Republicans propaganda that says Black people who are Democrats view themselves as victims and don't believe they can accomplish anything. That doesn't even make sense. 

You're just repeating Right wing hogwash that tries to wave away the Republican Party's general lack of diversity in it's ranks. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

12 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I don't buy into the Republicans propaganda that says Black people who are Democrats view themselves as victims and don't believe they can accomplish anything. That doesn't even make sense. 

You're just repeating Right wing hogwash that tries to wave away the Republican Party's general lack of diversity in it's ranks. 

Of course you don’t.  I am repeating the African American politicians that are brave enough to say what they mean.  Are the Republicans just supposed to elect for diversity only?  No, that’s a Dem trait.  That is how we got Kamala Harris as a VP.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

So in summary…a good bit of dems were racist a long time ago and over time felt let down by their party and left and decided they were now republican. So we have ex democrat bigots saying they are republican. 

That would be ex Democratic bigots who are now saying they are Republicans. Other than that, you're more or less correct.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, AUDub said:

Holy s*** prageru. 

Here is a clip from 2019 with Prager and Bill Maher:

He may not share your views of the world, but he does have good points.

In 2019 Bill Maher laughed at the concept; not any more.  What happened?  In 2021 a trans activist was appointed as the Assistant Secretary of Health and in two short years it went from *its not happening to its good that it is and why do you care so much*?

Ironically, Vanderbilt historians were instrumental is propagating the "lost cause" myth of the Confederacy. 

And why would "dems" want to "silence" such a person while they are making a fool of themselves.  :dunno:

23 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Of course you don’t.  I am repeating the African American politicians that are brave enough to say what they mean.  

Black people are like anyone else. They can speak on their own behalf, but each individual Black person doesn't get to speak for every Black person. 

There are millions more Black people who don't believe that. 

23 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Are the Republicans just supposed to elect for diversity only?  No, that’s a Dem trait.  

I couldn't tell you WHAT criteria Republicans use to elect their leaders. people like MTG, Boebert, Jim Jordan, Tuberville, Cawthorn, etc certainly weren't elected because  knowledge, competence, experience, or political skill are important qualities to the Republican electorate. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger

19 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

If it's an "inconvenient" truth it's one that concerns the history of the Democratic party.  (Which no one has disputed, btw.)

The point at issue is the crazy attempt to project that history on the present, as if it is relevant.  It's not. 

That line of argumentation is pure idiocy, embarrassingly stupid.

(But keep it up.  It suits you. ;D)

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Says the guy who is trying to argue the Democratic party is the party of white supremacy and racism.......  :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Yeah right.   EVERYBODY'S partisan but David, who is simply above it all.  :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Black people are like anyone else. They can speak on their own behalf, but each individual Black person doesn't get to speak for every Black person. 

There are millions more Black people who don't believe that. 

I believe they are too, but when you have Joy Behar (a white liberal) believing Scott and Thomas don’t get being Black and there is no immediate pushback among Black leaders in the Dem party what would you think? Why is that?  The narrative?

10 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I couldn't tell you WHAT criteria Republicans use to elect their leaders. people like MTG, Boebert, Crenshaw, Jim Jordan, Tuberville, Cawthorn, etc certainly weren't elected because  knowledge, competence, experience, or political skill are important qualities to the Republican electorate. 

Come on, we could do this all day.  Hank (Guam will tip over) Johnson, AOC (All Out Crazy), Maxine (get in their face) Waters, John (the ableist) Fetterman, Diane (doesn’t know where she is) Feinstein and of course Dementia Joseph R. Biden himself.