Ted Cruz Schools AOC

50 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I believe they are too, but when you have Joy Behar (a white liberal) believing Scott and Thomas don’t get being Black and there is no immediate pushback among Black leaders in the Dem party what would you think? Why is that?  The narrative?

I don't like nor listen to Joy Behar. Isn't she just a comedian on a daytime talk show?  Why are you quoting her as speaking for Democrats or liberals in any way? 

50 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Come on, we could do this all day.  Hank (Guam will tip over) Johnson, AOC (All Out Crazy), Maxine (get in their face) Waters, John (the ableist) Fetterman, Diane (doesn’t know where she is) Feinstein and of course Dementia Joseph R. Biden himself.

I like how my lists are Republicans who have said dozens of insane, idiotic stuff or have done outright illegal things, and your list of Democrats are full of people who have said either one stupid thing one time or just had health problems. Also AOC is not crazy...that's just a Fox News talking point. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Also AOC is not crazy...that's just a Fox News talking point. 

I mean she did raise $5M and helped volunteer in Houston when the power grid failed in Texas, while Ted Cruz was hanging out in Mexico. Maybe she is crazy for helping people in need? 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Why are you quoting her as speaking for Democrats or liberals in any way? 

Isn’t that how the game is played?  You get the craziest opposition spokesperson and quote them as the way the opposition thinks?

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Isn’t that how the game is played?  You get the craziest opposition spokesperson and quote them as the way the opposition thinks?

Maybe so, but consider this:

Liberals put our crazies on daytime talkshows aimed at stay at home moms

Republicans put their crazies in the White House. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Maybe so, but consider this:

Liberals put our crazies on daytime talkshows aimed at stay at home moms

Republicans put their crazies in the White House. 

Which is more affective?

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Which is more affective?

this a serious questions or are we obfuscating stupidity

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

this a serious questions or are we obfuscating stupidity

It was a come back to a ridiculous statement.  You can take it any way you want.

22 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I could quite easily out the sub 3 digit IQ dems in this forum if I chose to do so, but they will out themselves. Watch and learn. 

hahahaha -- I'd sure like to see your list -- hahaha

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

Yeah right.   EVERYBODY'S partisan but David, who is simply above it all.  :rolleyes:

INDEED.

17 hours ago, AURex said:

Well, since an IQ of "100" is average - by definition - he's talking about half the forum just for starters.   :rolleyes:

Personally, I'd like to see the numbers for conservatives compared to progressives. If anyone is revealing their low IQ's, it's MAGAs.

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 1

The political/economic IQs of 90% of Americans is shockingly low.  However, we have been trained not to question the system, only to question ideologies/policies that are not purely "capitalistic".  Even then, we ignore the welfare state for capital.

• Facepalm 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2023 at 12:07 PM, CoffeeTiger said:

I don't like nor listen to Joy Behar. Isn't she just a comedian on a daytime talk show?  Why are you quoting her as speaking for Democrats or liberals in any way? 

I like how my lists are Republicans who have said dozens of insane, idiotic stuff or have done outright illegal things, and your list of Democrats are full of people who have said either one stupid thing one time or just had health problems. Also AOC is not crazy...that's just a Fox News talking point. 

OMG. No you didn't. WTFU

These damn people who are willfully and blindly acceptant never cease to dismay. 

God Bless America!

On 5/26/2023 at 8:08 PM, AURex said:

I don't think so. hahaha

On 5/26/2023 at 10:34 AM, homersapien said:

That would be ex Democratic bigots who are now saying they are Republicans. Other than that, you're more or less correct.

No no no. Definitely no ex to this equation. They are democratic bigots and you know it. Just say it for your sanity Otherwise maintain and enjoy the leash. 

On 5/25/2023 at 10:18 PM, AUFAN78 said:

I could quite easily out the sub 3 digit IQ dems in this forum if I chose to do so, but they will out themselves. Watch and learn. 

Still waiting AUFAN78. Tell us which dems are sub-3 digit IQ. Come on AUFAN78. Tell us. You have it magically figured out. We are waiting.

• Facepalm 1