Baseball v. Vanderbilt

31 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Back at it today. Hopefully stay awake for all of it today. Tired of middle night baseball. Good job on the thread @ArgoEagle except we lost. Maybe we can correct that today. Then again I don’t get a lot of heartburn over the SEC tournament. Just try and enjoy it.

https://www.on3.com/news/updated-schedule-bracket-tv-heading-into-day-3-of-2023-sec-baseball-tournament-hoover-thursday/

Thursday, May 25

Game 9: No. 6 South Carolina vs. No. 10 Texas A&M — SEC Network — 9:30 a.m.
Game 10: No. 5 Auburn vs. No. 9 Alabama — SEC Network — After Game 9
Game 11: No. 2 Arkansas vs. No. 3 LSU — SEC Network — 4:30 p.m. 
Game 12: No. 1 Florida vs. No. 4 Vanderbilt — SEC Network — After Game 11

Well said. It’s not an end goal, but a win today would benefit us greatly. 

• WarTiger changed the title to Baseball loses 6-4 vs. Vanderbilt in SEC Tournament

As a former pitcher I seldom have sympathy for batters but these umpires in the SEC tournament..... A hitter can't tell what the DEVIL the next pitch is going to be called, ball or strike. The best I can say about it is that the umps are equal opportunity screw-ups. They have been inconsistent against all teams.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Mikey said:

As a former pitcher I seldom have sympathy for batters but these umpires in the SEC tournament..... A hitter can't tell what the DEVIL the next pitch is going to be called, ball or strike. The best I can say about it is that the umps are equal opportunity screw-ups. They have been inconsistent against all teams.

Quite a bit of squabbling about it on local radio talk shows.

• Like 2

• WarTiger changed the title to Baseball v. Vanderbilt
9 hours ago, Mikey said:

Well said Mikey!

I'm 56 years old and stayed at the park past midnight 2 nights in a row.    And I Wasn't alone.   So proud of the fans that showed up for these kids and Butch.   We got done what we needed (another SEC win) plus some good, live BP, and we go home to get our pitchers healthy.   Pray for Herbie to be ready to go!!!!

• Like 1