Tonight's TV lineup.....

bammanmr

Probably catch up on some of the stuff I have recorded on the DVR. I may watch a few minutes of the ESPYs, but I really am not into that show. It is just another silly award show to me. Just like the Oscars, it is a bunch of millionaires getting all dressed up to be seen and pat each other on the back. The only interesting part of the ESPYs is the awards they give out for the amateur and college levels. I can care less about the pro level awards.

This is Sunday night, so that means reruns of American Dad and Family Guy. I can watch those anytime. :D

Can't wait to see the Under Armour commercial.

248419[/snapback]

Let me rephrase. I can't wait to see the new Auburn Under Armour commercial, which debuts tonight during the ESPYs.

248419[/snapback]

Let me rephrase. I can't wait to see the new Auburn Under Armour commercial, which debuts tonight during the ESPYs.

248431[/snapback]

are you 100% sure, cause i don't want to watch two hours of bs and not see the commercial.

248419[/snapback]

248431[/snapback]

are you 100% sure, cause i don't want to watch two hours of bs and not see the commercial.

248456[/snapback]

which is why I will wait until somebody posts it online.

the few times i flipped to it, all I saw was some "click, clack" Under Armor commercials.

Well, I thought that's what happened. Does anyone have any idea if they will show it ever?

Ryan

Archived