Hey Bama! Hey Bama!

Tigermike

F E A R of the THUMB is all the uaters can think of these days. They know it is coming and they simply can't think of how to prepare themselves for the inevitable.

GREAT fun ! ! ! ! :au::cheer::cheer::cheer:

It's ok guys....let them yuck it up now because in the backs of their small little minds they still know that the BEATDOWN IS COMING this Fall!

Are you all Auburn fans, or just anti-Alabama, because I can't tell?

And for all your talk about how you are so dominant against your rivals, you're still many games back in the all-time series. Not to mention that you've only been able to play catchup in these past few years that Alabama's been hurt by their sanctions.

Are you all Auburn fans, or just anti-Alabama, because I can't tell?

And for all your talk about how you are so dominant against your rivals, you're still many games back in the all-time series.  Not to mention that you've only been able to play catchup in these past few years that Alabama's been hurt by their sanctions.

249004[/snapback]

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14214

Is it me or do I find that you very much dislike Auburn?

I'm not sure what those statistics indicate except for that since Bear bryant, your two schools have been roughly similar. The only trouble is, that could hint that your only even similarly good since Alabama has been hit for probation for a few opf the represented years. Regardless, those stats don't discount that these past few wins of yours have been caused partially by the sanctions.

Is it me or do I find that you very much dislike Auburn?

249015[/snapback]

Actually, Auburn is one of the few teams in the SEC I can tolerate, and if someone outside of a Pac-10 team were to win the NC, I would want it to be Auburn. I just find it weird how obsessed you all seem to be with your rivals.

Hmmmm..... I SMELL dead elephant. ;)

Actually, Auburn is one of the few teams in the SEC I can tolerate, and if someone outside of a Pac-10 team were to win the NC, I would want it to be Auburn.  I just find it weird how obsessed you all seem to be with your rivals.

249024[/snapback]

Kind of wierd like a UDub fan coming onto the site of WSU's first opponent?

;)

helppj3.jpg

slide1zg1.jpg

Actually, Auburn is one of the few teams in the SEC I can tolerate, and if someone outside of a Pac-10 team were to win the NC, I would want it to be Auburn.  I just find it weird how obsessed you all seem to be with your rivals.

If you had to listen to the bammer rednecks speak english, or some derivative thereof, you would dislike them too. :lol:

Archived