World Trade Center

Wow. And I'm not an Oliver Stone fan. It was all I could do to hold back the tears just watching the trailer. It likes like it'll be good. Too bad it isn't getting any hype from the press, but then again, why am I not surprised?

World Trade Center movie trailer

worldtradecenter1.jpg

But Oliver Stone? Sad to say, I find it impossible to think that he won't stick some sort of uber far Left wing conspiracy nut case sub plot into the movie, how ever subtle. Might as well be Michael Moore making this movie.

Pity

But Oliver Stone? Sad to say, I find it impossible to think that he won't stick some sort of uber far Left wing conspiracy nut case sub plot into the movie, how ever subtle.  Might as well be Michael Moore making this movie.

Pity

249091[/snapback]

Funny that you say that, since Oliver Stone was a silent partner on Serenity.

Funny that you say that, since Oliver Stone was a silent partner on Serenity.

Hmm...1st I've ever heard of that, but so what ? Serenity was FICTION, and a concept of Joss Whedon, first and last. Some have said that the crew of SERENITY is nothing less than an adaptation of a crew from an earlier movie, that being Alien Resurection. Joss helped in the writing of that movie as well. Concepts of the space cowboy theme have also been brought up from another Joss Whedon colaboration....Titan AE

Beyond the rage that stirs in me whenever I see such footage of this, which rekindles the feelings I had on that day, is something entirely different. The realization that there are now wholesale millions and millions of people, almost an entire industry of conspiracy whackos and degenerates who think that 9/11 was some how orchestrated by Bush/ Cheney,etc..and that a fully loaded 767 wasn't the cause of the WTC Towers 1 & 2 collapse, but that it was in fact a controlled demolition.

I don't know who I hate more...the terrorist who did this, or those who perpetuate the lies and mythology that what happened really didn't happen that way at all.

Here's what I don't get. When "Flight 93" began showing, there were legions of people bleating "It's too soon! It's too soon!" like the pathetic sheep they were.

But now that Oliver Stone, Emporer For Life of the Tinfoil Hat Brigade, does a movie on the subject, these people are silent. Why is that, I wonder?

Here's what I don't get. When "Flight 93" began showing, there were legions of people bleating "It's too soon! It's too soon!" like the pathetic sheep they were.

But now that Oliver Stone, Emporer For Life of the Tinfoil Hat Brigade, does a movie on the subject, these people are silent. Why is that, I wonder?

249469[/snapback]

Once the seal had been broken, so to say, there's not much use in b*tching about it.

249469[/snapback]

Maybe some of us didnt believe the premise of that movie either.

Maybe some of us didnt believe the premise of that movie either.

250075[/snapback]

Which movie are you talking about ? Which premise are you in doubt over ?

Which movie are you talking about ? Which premise are you in doubt over ?

Some people think flight 93 was shot down.

250589[/snapback]

Oh, ok. That might make more sense. Even if it was shot down, it still doesn't take away what could have ( did ? ) happen on board.

Archived