Happy Birthday

343122521bm3.jpg

firework75pm2.gifbirthdaycakejq5.jpgfirework75pm2.gif

HAPPY 36th JENNY

Thanks to everyone but TIS and Mikie.  You two surprise boys can kiss my 36 year old butt. :big:

249629[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

That was a little more restrained than I was expecting. But you don't have to do better just because I noticed. :big:

Thanks to everyone but TIS and Mikie.  You two surprise boys can kiss my 36 year old butt. :big:

249629[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

That was a little more restrained than I was expecting. But you don't have to do better just because I noticed. :big:

249632[/snapback]

Yeah, I was sort of expecting a closed fisted, through the monitor poke in the chops. Rather anticlimactic reaction if you ask me!

Old and decrepid? Back hurt yet? Having a hard time getting around? Hormones out of whack?

Sorry. Stuck with what ya got. Each year you must learn to love yourself even more. All of this anger and hostility towards those that are trying to celebrate life with you is not the way to a peaceful existence.

Now have a happy birthday................old girl.

:no::no::no::no::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

<cctau ducking for cover emoticon>

There is a song that keeps going through my head........

Something about an old gray mare not being what she used to be.

:big:

You guys suck. S-U-C-K.

My one consolation is that most of you bastidges are older than me, so any stuff I've got that is sliding will still have a ways to go before it sinks as low as you all.

Not to mention that anything I've got that sags can be fixed... for some of you, your only recourse is a six inch piece of dowel rod and some duct tape. (Yeah, six inches - I am being generous, plus old skin stretches.)

You guys suck.  S-U-C-K. 

My one consolation is that most of you bastidges are older than me, so any stuff I've got that is sliding will still have a ways to go before it sinks as low as you all.

Not to mention that anything I've got that sags can be fixed...  for some of you, your only recourse is a six inch piece of dowel rod and some duct tape.  (Yeah, six inches - I am being generous, plus old skin stretches.)

249659[/snapback]

Electrical tape comes off easier. Oops! :huh:

Happy Birthday Jenny!

I think I have told you this before, your b-day falls on Monica and I's anniversary. Its a conspiracy I tell ya!

Ha! Ha! you are older then me.

Happy Birthday Jenny and Tomy.

You guys suck.  S-U-C-K. 

Not to mention that anything I've got that sags can be fixed...  for some of you, your only recourse is a six inch piece of dowel rod and some duct tape.  (Yeah, six inches - I am being generous, plus old skin stretches.)

249659[/snapback]

Jenny don't be such a spoiltsport. I'm going to be 8 years older that you soon, and I only weigh 172 lbs, at 5'9". I don't know who you're talking about???? :roflol:

Happy Birthday, Jenny.  You don't look a day over 21 from here!

249998[/snapback]

When's the last time you had those eyeballs checked?

Happy Birthday, Jenny.  You don't look a day over 21 from here!

249998[/snapback]

When's the last time you had those eyeballs checked?

250004[/snapback]

You live dangerously, don't you? :lol:

Archived