Nice site redesign

vatz22au

Very COOOOOOOOOOOOL, Baby...Yeah!

:au::homer:

Did y'all take it down?

249972[/snapback]

Still up for me...

Might want to clear some temp internet files or check a proxy server. :)

Did y'all take it down?

249972[/snapback]

Still up for me...

Might want to clear some temp internet files or check a proxy server. :)

249976[/snapback]

Alright, workin now... oops B)

I like it the new design. I have one suggestion...the tabs...Blog, Forum, Support Us, About. Need to be made to stand out a little more IMO. Maybe bold orange?

I like it the new design.  I have one suggestion...the tabs...Blog, Forum, Support Us, About.  Need to be made to stand out a little more IMO.  Maybe bold orange?

250021[/snapback]

I made it bold at least...that better?

I got a little suggestion.... How about we have a little pregame type up ourselves?? For instance.... members type up a good pre-game the week before we play this game.... and the mods pick the best one.

Just rambling :thumbsup:

I got a little suggestion.... How about we have a little pregame type up ourselves??  For instance.... members type up a good pre-game the week before we play this game.... and the mods pick the best one. 

Just rambling  :thumbsup:

250060[/snapback]

Let me go ahead and put in my pregame for the UAT game:

"Alabama sucks pig feet. Fear the thumb. War Eagle!"

I like it the new design.  I have one suggestion...the tabs...Blog, Forum, Support Us, About.  Need to be made to stand out a little more IMO.  Maybe bold orange?

250021[/snapback]

I made it bold at least...that better?

250055[/snapback]

Yes, making it bold did make it more visible. It was just that stadium background it took me a minute to find where to click to get to the forum before. Much better now!!! Looks Great!!

From my home computer I see the new board. From my work computer I see the old board. In fact, it still shows the old board with the congratulations to the Track team and a message about Richt.

I have deleted the temporary internet files and cookies but it did nothing but make me log in again.

What is my problem here?

From my home computer I see the new board.  From my work computer I see the old board.  In fact, it still shows the old board with the congratulations to the Track team and a message about Richt.

I have deleted the temporary internet files and cookies but it did nothing but make me log in again.

What is my problem here?

250170[/snapback]

Might be a proxy server at your work computer that is not updating the main page. That would (if the admins are any good) be out of your control.

Actually, it might be fixed by now considering the time since they cut over to the new design.

Archived