Tony Snow is my new hero

Jenny AU-92

Regardless of what party you support, I think it's becoming clear that Tony Snow might be the best press secretary ever. It's one thing to be able to stay "on message" for the administration you're working for. But Tony is combative without being an ass and he doesn't let reporters get away with loaded questions or questions based on misrepresentation of the facts. I love that he has the stones to dish it back to people like Helen Thomas.

He just dismissed her totally after he tried to reason with her. Good for him. She is just a nasty old hag with an agenda who thinks that because she slept with Thomas Jefferson she is untouchable. WHY is the WORLD don't they revoke her press pass? She is obviously demented.

Sometimes it serves you better to allow the kooks from the other side to be seen in broad daylight rather than get rid of them.

249686[/snapback]

I am so proud of yall. I dont have anything to say. Way to go Snow!

Sometimes it serves you better to allow the kooks from the other side to be seen in broad daylight rather than get rid of them.

249686[/snapback]

But seeing Helen Thomas in broad daylight?

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_38040328_homealone.jpg

This crickety old hag isn't a reporter anymore.

Titan is right. I'd have her a seat reserved front row center at every press conference. Let the people see her for what she really is....a heckling kook.

He just dismissed her totally after he tried to reason with her.  Good for him.  She is just a nasty old hag with an agenda who thinks that because she slept with Thomas Jefferson she is untouchable.

249684[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

He just dismissed her totally after he tried to reason with her.  Good for him.  She is just a nasty old hag with an agenda who thinks that because she slept with Thomas Jefferson she is untouchable.

249684[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

250167[/snapback]

Thomas or George? :roflol::roflol:

Yea, he's a hero alright. Real tough guy. Look at those green gills. Looks like he's about to lose his lunch.

fnf-20060614-iraqpic.jpg

Retired Commanding Generals have away of putting things into perspective.

JC,

As a former CG (that's commanding general to you draft dodgers), it pains me to see these two douchbags in military attire.

After the Dukakis tank riding debacle, I thought we had seen the last of milquetoast politicians in helmets and flak jackets. Tony Snow is probably thinking: "I could be sipping a vente frappacino at the Fox News desk and here I am about to get a 50 cal up my ###. What the h#!! was I thinking?"

LTG Richard "Dick" Peter, US Army (ret)

It pains me too.

Was that picture taken over Iraq? If so, it does not matter how or why he got there, but that he did not back out. Every soldier is a green in the gills type of guy till he gets that first shot out of the way. Several freeze up and are no better than the guy that never went. Its not why or how, its that you went. I really love to see entertainers go over there. The danger is not as high as most percieve, but its higher than sitting here on their fat. So to speak ill of an individual that went when maybe you have not, is just a little self-righteous.

Archived